Photo

Order of the Iron Knights

- - - - - Order of the Iron Knights Gearfried Warrior-Type Synchro AixDivadis

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 03:02 AM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
Gearfried's new companions: the Order of the Iron Knights! A deck where Gearfried could actually be viable!
Posted Image
More Iron Knights

Note: added the effect: You can only equip 2 "Sealed Weapon" monsters from your hand to a monster per turn.
Posted Image
You can equip this card from your hand to a face-up "Iron Knight" monster you control as an Equip Spell Card. A monster equipped with this card gains 1000 ATK but you take 500 damage during each of your End Phases. If this Equip Spell Card is destroyed by an "Iron Knight" card, you can Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.
More Sealed Weapons

Posted Image

Posted Image
More Synchroes

Xyz Monsters

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Alpakha

Alpakha

Sometimes you have to fat dog it

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts
    Last Visit
The monsters:
I really like the idea. Even if it's o'ped. Summon Gearfried, equip all sealed weapons in your hand, swarm like crazy. It's not mega o'ped. By equipping you would lose hand advantage, also your opponet may Dark Hole/TT/Black Rose/ Etc. You would need many monsters in your hand too. Imo you should add this to each Sealed Weapon.

You can only equip 1 "Sealed-Weapon" per turn

The spells:
Chest is balance, requires you to have a monster first & it's useless if your opponent has MST.

For the second one though, what do you mean by equip a "Sealed Weapon"? You didn't specify where, I'll review rest when I go home.

Posted Image

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Topic Starter
  • Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 03:02 AM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
Hm, I think 2 would be more appropriate, cuz you gotta set up having 2 Sealed Weapons in your hand and gearfried

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users