Warrior support (Single)

SynchroTuner

Okay, posting a Warrior Support card. Could help e-heroes a lot. Perhaps a bit too much, but I don't think so.
EDITED

ATK is 2600.

Here it is-

[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/144771.jpg[/img]

Lore-

Cannot be Normal Summon/Set. Must be Special Summoned(from your hand) by banishing 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand or field and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During the End Phase, if this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle this turn: Discard 1 card; Add 1 Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

--------

Rate and review please! :D

Heroes, particularly Hero-Beat (which is probably the best e-hero build) like to either keep their monsters on the field or in the grave to make Excal and Shining, not banished where miracle fusion can't touch them. This card might actually help sams a bit by getting rid of leftover sams for a beatstick that can make 8s with kagemusha and searches out a combo piece, so that next turn you can topdeck something good and actually have somewhere to go of if your opponent springs dark hole or torrential and your shi en isn't there to bail you out. It's a technical -1 to upkeep it, but doing so will probably reap you good rewards, and that, my friend, is good design. Good job!

Fixes: Nix the ATK boost clause and just give the darned thing 2500 ATK, lol. For the discard cost for the end phase effect, I'd change it to "Discard [b]1 card[/b]...", so you're not losing potential combo pieces and the card can go off more easily.

Archived