The Great Duel Of Legend

7swords

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/28lru60.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/23kajpk.jpg[/img]
Lore.This card can only be activated during your turn. Select one monster on both sides of the field, they must attack each other this turn. both monsters gain 3000 attack. No other monsters can attack this turn.
This is just a random card I made I saw the picture and decided to make a card for it. It is an idea I have wanted to do for a while but never did. Please rate/comment. (the second card is not a mistake it is alternate art.)

I don't...I don't see a use for this card. Adding 3000 attack to both monsters really accomplishes nothing except asethetically pleasing numbers, because in essence the values will still be the same. And there are MANY card that force one monster from btoh people to battle each other (I can't think of any off the top of my head but I know I've seen them). The only thing this really does is force you to walk into your opponent's traps and set-ups.

i dont have any reason to use this over dark spirit of the silent, or super junior confrontation, or call of the earthbound or (best of all) patrician of darkness. adding the same amount of attack to both monsters is, as already stated, useless. the no other monsters can attack this turn clause is interesting, but not enough to justify this card. finally, being a quick-play you can only use on your turn is nearly nonsensical as this effect can be useful during either players turn. well, it copuld be if this card were useful at all, which it isnt.

[quote name='clairedestroyer' timestamp='1354551320' post='6084119']
i dont have any reason to use this over dark spirit of the silent, or super junior confrontation, or call of the earthbound or (best of all) patrician of darkness. adding the same amount of attack to both monsters is, as already stated, useless. the no other monsters can attack this turn clause is interesting, but not enough to justify this card. finally, being a quick-play you can only use on your turn is nearly nonsensical as this effect can be useful during either players turn. well, it copuld be if this card were useful at all, which it isnt.
[/quote]Thank you, those were the cards I was thinking of. To the Quick-play point though, if this card could be used during your opponents turn to force an attack, you could potentiall interrupt a Xyz/synchro combo mid-setup by killing off one of their materials.

Archived