Interesting Concept - Playing Infernities...without Launcher?

Now, before you bash me for making this thread since Launcher is a Key Staple, the reason I'm asking about this is because of "Chance Format". Launcher, whilst being broken as a dual reborn that's searchable for more +s in combination with the infernities that get you the card in the first place, is the only card you tend to run as your sole Power Limited Card...which frankly makes it...really bad. Now, I want to see how Infernities would hold up should Launcher (at any point) be placed 0. It would probably kill the deck, but I want to know if there's some way that they can just...come out of no where and still be a viable deck without it.

So...discuss?

The deck loses the best part of its loop, admitedly a broken part, and will probably die painfully as a result.

Umm... I would Guess Beetle, Necromancer... Maybe General would get more play? Since, they would need a way to maintain the field beyond a single loop, which dies in CF format anyhow.

But yes... tis an intresting point actually.

What I've pictured is actually focusing more on Levi Plays with Infernity Mirage, getting instant Synchro(s)/Xyz(s)/Search(es) and other stuff. That makes tourguide a good card in the deck (on paper).

In my format, same thing, except I would have these as the Power/Special Limit/Semies

Special Limited - One for One
Power/Special Semi-Limited - Tour Guide
Special Semi-Limited - Magical Stone Excavation
Unlimited at 3 - Infernity Beetle.

Tests...need...to...be....made....

What is your obbsession with Stones? I mean really ¬_¬ Particuallrly given it will be dead after about turn 4 or 5 should thigns go well.

The banish route is a smart plan. Though Guardian will realistically be a deck-staple for its sheer staying power.

Also... Beetle or Archfiend? Since that would make a massive difference.

From the inconsistent decks I've build, Beetle seems to trample over Archfiend, mainly because beetle goes into Rank 2s and fuels for higher level Synchros. Archfiend Searches, but usually you have to sack for his effect.

Also...No hand means Stone is perfect. Plus Infernities have their own pseudo Reborn+Dark Hole card = ZERO-MAX

Archived