Skyracy [OoC]

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said "TBD," I haven't decided upon it yet (though if it helps, I've got it almost narrowed down.)

Also, I hope this doesn't pose a problem, but...I'm unavailable most weekends. I'm available all week to participate, but the weekends are unknown until Christmastime. It shouldn't be too big of an issue, just letting you know.

[size=2][size=3]I hope the thumbnail doesn't have to be different from the appearance image:[/size][/size]

[color=#666600][size=2][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lllHvbIuOn0/S_3PNu6RkRI/AAAAAAAAAGw/Spgxi62Dh4o/s1600/Nobas+Girl.jpg[/img][/size][/color]
[size=2][size=3]"Say whatever you wish behind my back... just watch yours." [/size][/size]

[size=3][b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b]"Tacky" Jackie Crowmynton
[b]Sex: [/b]Female
[b]Age: [/b]20
[spoiler=Personality:]Jackie is a free-minded, spontaneous lady whom makes the best of what she is given. Her main antic is her feminism which is used to draw charmed individuals into traps or getting what she wants that is either in their possession or somewhere secret. Jackie is rarely ever sad or lonely, and takes joy in running solo. While she is friendly to almost everyone, be it pretend or to good friends, she is very cautious with trusting anyone. However, she is not shy in any way and does not hesitate to socialize. In contrast, her temper boils rather quickly and at that point, the law doesn't matter and she shows no remorse to whoever or whatever made her snap. Her anger is usually only in short spurts, though, and once she fulfills her so-called "vengeance", she skips away happily.[/spoiler][/size][size=3][spoiler=Appearance[/size][size=2][size=3]:][/size][/size][color=#666600][size=2][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lllHvbIuOn0/S_3PNu6RkRI/AAAAAAAAAGw/Spgxi62Dh4o/s1600/Nobas+Girl.jpg[/img][/size][/color]
[size=2][size=3][/[/size][/size][size=3]spoiler][/spoiler][/size][size=3][spoiler=Bio]Born and raised in the mountains, it didn't take long before Jackie was scaling steep, sharp, and uneven terrain with little to no effort or fear. Still under the age of ten, she drew her first blade and swung it like a toy, causing concern for some of the townsfolk and making her leave into the wild. Her survival skills were self taught and she returned home at the age of 15, realizing that her dad left to fight against the Scourge in the upcoming battle of the skies. She saw no benefit to being loyal to her father, nor did she wish to oppose him, so she fled.

3 years later, Jackie's swordsmanship as well as marksmanship have proved to be a force not to be reckoned with by the locals. With this skill at her side, she persuaded men into a loving trance, stealing their wealth and using it to pay off her debts to the town. She soon became notorious and a price was put on her head, but she was practically invisible and those who spotted her were caught under her spell and exterminated.

After falling for the law's trap, she bolted out of town into the mountains, coming across another town that was recruiting a crew for a sky ship. She volunteered, later realizing that it was setting off to where the sky war was taking place to serve as a neutral party. To this day, Jackie is a rebellious crew member that charmed her way into a higher rank, taking charge of the crew while arousing the captain.[/spoiler][/size]

[size=3][b][u]Combat Information[/u][/b]
[spoiler=Equipment:][b]Gold-hilt Rapier - "Lone Wolf": [/b]The sword she drew out of a sheath hanging from a local dojo's fence at a young age. Those who attempted to retrieve the blade from her didn't want to risk being injured by her innocent malice and let her keep it. To this day, this blade signifies her dangerous independence.
[b]Throwing knives: [/b]Strapped to the inside of her outfit are many knives that she uses when her sword can't reach and when she wants to play dirty.
[b]Sawed-off musket: [/b]Jackie's marksmanship is trained parallel to her swordsmanship. She rarely uses it, as she is more interested in swordplay, but it proves useful for intimidation and when she doesn't feel like messing around.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Inventory:][b]Small bag of gold: [/b]Being a thief at heart, she never leaves town without keeping SOME of the riches she worked so hard to swipe up.
[b]Handful of gunpowder packets: [/b]For her musket. Duh.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):][b]Provoking Stun: [/b]In the event of provocation, she slams the hilt of her sword into the side of the opponent's head, knocking him out cold usually to loot their pockets as well as keep them down for good.
[b]Scatterknives: [/b]Throws multiple knifes to hit a moving target and, if lucky, land several knives at once for a more painful experience.
[b]"Blade 'n Bullet" Dual Wielding: [/b]When she gets lazy, she blocks an attack with a single-wielded sword and shoots whatever opening is left on her opponent.[/spoiler]

[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b][/size]

Theme: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVWazHTunSI"]What You Want - Evanescence[/url]

Feel free to correct any holes in the application. It's been a while...

Oh, and is there was certain way your supposed to paste text in code format?

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1354743145' post='6086202']
Alright, it was not addressed in the opening page but can players choose to play characters from one of the two rival factions?
[/quote]Sadly, no Keto. To keep players together (and make the RP work) we need to be on the same faction.

@Loki: I did, I like, but am revising for my Law Mock!

Somehow I don't think I'm going to get [i]far[/i], considering the number of accepted apps you guys have already, but I'll take a stab anyway =/

[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/Admiral_Stalfos19/Shecret%20Shtash/Untitled2-1.png[/img]
[color=#800080]"You can go die in a [i]hole[/i] for all I care. Heh, I [i]like[/i] that word: [i]die[/i]..."[/color]

[b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Casey Osceola
[b]Sex:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] [acronym='Casey often gets mistaken for a 20-year-old, however, because of how much she developed during puberty']16[/acronym]
[spoiler=Personality:]If there was [i]ever[/i] such a thing as "the ultimate b****", then Casey would be it. She won't hesitate to insult people to their face, even if she knows damn [i]well[/i] that everyone can hear her, and more often than not just because she can. However, she doesn't like it when her insults backfire on her, and she [i]certainly[/i] hates it when she realizes that she fell for a [url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StealthInsult"]stealth insult[/url]. Considering her intellect, however, it's easier said than done. In truth, Casey's intelligence can only get her so far as to come [i]up[/i] with these sometimes-witty insults, and get by in combat. That's basically it in a nutshell. Casey also lacks maturity, and because she's uncensored in what she says, it's relatively common for one to assume that she doesn't understand the concept of respect, or [i]perhaps[/i] even the concept of conscience. The combination of her age and figure makes Casey ideal for jail-bait, and she often plays this to her advantage. This ranges from mere flirtation to purposefully guiding one's hands to her goodies.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance:]Casey [i]certainly[/i]​ has over-development issues with her puberty, to the point where one would mistake her age to be about 20 or so. She stands at about 5' 9", and her bust-waist-hip ratio is 41-28-41. The dress she wears is of a style that peasants would wear, although it is blue with white shoulders, and it's missing from the waist down, having been torn in the mid-section. With Casey's breasts at the size they are, it's difficult to find a suitable bra, which is why she doesn't wear one at [i]all[/i]. However, she [i]does[/i] wear men's jeans underneath, as well as a pair of steel-toe combat boots and a single gauntlet on her left arm. Every single one of the fingernails on Casey's right hand is broken to some extent, with the one on her middle finger having even been completely ripped [i]off[/i], while ones on her left are completely fine.

[spoiler=Big titties are big 8)][img]http://safebooru.org//images/648/973684c41a69ea3a19687dc3181862c1884ffe30.jpg?654067[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[b][u]Combat Information[/u][/b]
[spoiler=Equipment:]Unless you count her combat boots and her single gauntlet, the only thing that Casey has equipped to her person is a simple, poorly forged scythe, that was meant to be discarded until she flogged it. It hasn't been hammered out for sharpening, but to make up for this, it has a poisoned tip... the poison of which Casey [i]also[/i] stole.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Inventory:][b]Fake ID:[/b] An identification document that falsely states that Casey was born 5 years later than she [i]actually[/i] was, therefore implying that she is at 21 years of age. Casey mostly uses this to buy alcohol and tobacco for herself, but on the odd occasion, she can use this to buy poisons for her scythe.
[b]300 Gold Coins:[/b] Exactly what it says on the tin.
[b]Rock:[/b] A random rock that Casey uses to sharpen her scythe, in case it needs sharpening.
[b]Moonflowers[/b]: A series of flower-shaped instruments that burst in smoke once detonated, with the pins disguised as petals. Casey keeps these in one pocket.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):][b]Acrobatic Blitz:[/b] A somersault that results in the scythe slashing upwards. Nuff said :I
[b]Tough Love:[/b] Casey feigns sexual enticement and rubs her body into her intended target, kissing the target "affectionately" as she moves around behind, only to stab the enemy in the back whilst she's caught him/her off-guard. Not very effective against women, unless of course one of them happens to be a lesbian.
[b]Red Whirlwind:[/b] Named so as this almost always results in blood soaring in all directions. With this technique, Casey continues to spin around and around until she gets dizzy, approaching groups of enemies as she spins. Be warned when she starts; she can last quite the while spinning.
[b]Moonflower:[/b] Reaching for her pocket, Casey takes out a Moonflower and pulls the pin, before tossing it towards an enemy. The tossed Moonflower will often detonate shortly after it hits the ground, blinding nearby enemies in smoke. From there, Casey can either retreat or press the attack.
[b]Vulture Blade:[/b] Swinging at full force, Casey tries to make a deep gash in between an enemy's ribs, before quickly flipping the scythe around the other way, and making a second, backhanded swing, once again aiming to make a deep gash in between an enemy's ribs. Once both cuts are successful, Casey slots the scythe in between the two cuts, trying as she might to break the bone clean off. This takes a lot of Casey's strength, but if successful, it'll leave the enemy's heart ripe for the picking.
[b]Sky Fang:[/b] Used only after dropping from a height. Casey uses gravity as her momentum for this technique, as she falls straight down on an enemy. Just as the last second, she swings her scythe, causing to penetrate straight through the enemy's skull and down his/her spine.[/spoiler]

[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=FJfFZqTlWrQ&NR=1"]So What?, by P!nk[/url]
[b]Voice Actor:[/b] Melissa Fahn (En)/Fumiko Orikasa(Jp)

[img]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo261/AisuGhost/SteampunkOCthumb.png[/img]
[i]"I may be small, but I have one hell of a throw!"[/i]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Hino Tori
[b]Sex:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b]18
[spoiler=Personality:]Hino is a determined, stubborn engineer. Despite being teased about her short height (about 4'10"), she often uses it to her advantage by getting into the smaller areas the larger, bulker, engineers can't get too. This can also be applied to her Gravitium automail she has for her left leg. She uses the special effect of the metal to make her either lightweight or heavy, often using that to her advantage when she has to stand on an unstable area or put some extra weight into tightening a bolt. Outside of the engineering realm, Hino can be rather clumsy often tripping or dropping something as her mind is off, daydreaming about just about everything and anything, mostly about flying without the need of ships. Hino also used to be comfortable about her body, often using her charms to get free things. Recently, however, she lost her left leg in an accident and ended up with the Gravitium automail she has now, causing her to be a little more self-aware than usual as she gets used to the major change. Her self-awareness won't stop her from having a good time and brightening up other's, though![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/340/d/9/steampunk_oc_by_nakia_valkov-d5n84ho.png[/img]
(I was too lazy to edit in her automail leg.. Plus, I wasn't sure at the time of editing the base if Kyng would allow her an automail leg)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Equipment:]Strapped to Hino's back is the following:[list]
[*][url="http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/063/8/9/wrench_knives_x3_by_night_everclear-d4rqlcj.jpg"]Wrench Knives[/url]: These knives are old wrenches that broke through out the years. Rather than throwing out the broken tools, Hino fashioned them into her one of her signature fighting weapons.
[*][url="http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs26/i/2008/096/f/c/Molotok_Sledge_Wrench_by_VladislausDantes.jpg"]Sledge-Wrench[/url]: This large (3') monkey wrench doubles as a functioning tool and Hino's back-up weapon, in case the wrench knives aren't enough. The wrench is mostly made out of steel, with some elements of Gravitium incorporated, allowing some manipulation on its weight. Hino mostly uses the weight adjustment during battle, often making it light when she throws it and heavy just before the impact.[/spoiler]
[/list]
[spoiler=Inventory:]This is the rest of the stuff Hino has strapped to her back:[list]
[*]Tool Belt: This contains all of Hino's tools, wrench knives and even a spot to holster the sledge-wrench.
[*]Steam Pack: This small steam pack is used to help power Hino's automail leg. Due to the leg being light weight most of the time thanks to the Gravitium, this small pack can last a good chunk of the day without water having to be refilled.
[*]Water Bottles (3): These water bottles are not only used to help keep Hino hydrated during work, but she also uses them to refill the pack if the need ever arises.[/spoiler]
[/list]
[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):][list]
[*]Wrench Barrage: This is when Hino throws at least half a dozen wrench knives at the enemy.
[*]Steampunk Slam: This technique is a kick Hino does with her left leg, keeping it nice and light to gain speed and making the leg heavy at the last minute for a heavy hit.
[*]Wrench Sweep: This attack is when Hino rushes in with her sledge-wrench and attacks with it in a similar manor as the Steampunk Slam. Light for speed, heavy at the last minute for power.
[*]Wrench Catch: Hino tosses her sledge-wrench to the opponent, yelling "Catch!" Often times, opponents in the past think the sledge-wrench is light due to how easily Hino tosses it. As they catch it, the sledge-wrench becomes even heavier. Sometimes, this leads to damage, most of the time, however, this just really catches the opponent off guard, allowing her to come in with a Steampunk Slam.
[*]Healing: Hino has some healing cleric abilities. She can further develop her skills, but would rather focus on enginernig and her healing skills is suffice enough for most injuries she gets from working,[/spoiler]
[/list]
[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b][list]
[*]In Hino's messy room, it's scattered with parts and designs for a steam-powered contraption that'd allow the user to fly. With this being her dream for one day, she rarely lets anyone in her room, even in emergencies.
[*]Hino likes to collect [url="http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Steampunk+keys"]steampunk keys[/url].
[*][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76TVhiBWvmw"]Hino's Theme Music[/url].
[*][url="http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/065/a/d/Steampunk_Leg_Finished_by_Skinz_N_Hydez.jpg"]Left Leg[/url]: The leg is mostly the silver of the Gravitium metal with accents of bronze and copper.
[*]Hino Tori, when combined, is Japanese for phoenix, a reference to how her leg was 'reborn' through fire (of a blacksmith's forge).
[/list]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Seria Blackmoore
[b]Sex:[/b] Aren't ya gonna buy me dinner first? (Female)
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[spoiler=Personality:] Seria is, to put it mildly, a tomboy. Raised by a single father, she never had anyone to teach her to be "womanly" and as a result simply didn't. She has a tendency to leave her quarters something of a damned mess, not that it matters as she can just find whatever she needs in it. Any man that has ever offered to help her with something, and ever will, always got a curt refusal coupled with some comment relating to their being insecure. As little as she cares for her organization, it can be guessed(correctly) that she doesn't much care about cleaning herself off either. She often walks around stained with mechanical grease and rarely bothers to get the stains out of her clothes. Additionally, sharing a system of belief with her father, Seria claims that machines of all sorts have spirits and she can often be found speaking to these "Machine Spirits" when she is working on repairing anything mechanical. Despite wielding Techno-Arcana(Machine Magic), Seria only uses it in situations where she is certain no one is watching and doesn't share this ability with anyone.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/Kiokama/mecha_by_mydecemberx-d38ozi1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Equipment:]
[b]Sledge-Wrench[/b][b]:[/b] One of the largest tools in the mechanic's arsenal, this combination of sledgehammer and adjustable wrench is often a critical part of making repairs to the heavier systems on a ship and doubles as a lethal weapon in skilled hands. Seria's has the added benefit of being composed of a Steel/Gravitanium alloy to make carrying it easier. There is a small switch incorporated into her particular form of wrench, which is connected to a mechanism which reverses the lightening effect of the Gravitanium to make it even heavier.

[b]GRAR "Thunderstorm" .82: [/b]Being the daughter of the legendary Skyrate gunsmith and mechanic John Blackmoore has its perks, like having access to some of his less-well-known designs. One of these designs happens to be the .82 Caliber Gyro-Rocket ammunition(rounds propelled by a self-contained rocket) for which her father never designed a weapon system before his death. Seria solved this problem by designing and developing the .82 Caliber Gyro-Rocket Assault Rifle, which she affectionately nicknamed the Thunderstorm. The weapon consists of a squared-off primary chamber which contains the barrel and firing mechanism, a stock specially molded to fit her shoulder, a grip and trigger molded to her right hand, and a 20 round clip. This is a semi-automatic weapon, but due to the large size of its projectiles and heavy recoil one must wait half a second between each shot before firing again.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Inventory:]
[b]Bandolier: [/b]A leather belt holding ammunition pouches on it which she wraps around her torso when in combat. Hers contains seven spots for magazines, each one holding one for the GRAR, and several empty loops into which grenades can be set.

[b]Universal Toolkit:[/b] Exactly what it sounds like. This kit of tools contains every tool necessary to handle making repairs, upgrades, and installations on a Sky Ship. This is composed of hand-held tools and a work bench which remains in her quarters, all of which Seria inherited from her father John.

[b]Gunsmith's Toolkit:[/b] As the name suggests, this kit of tools contains everything necessary to perform repairs upon ballistic weaponry and to manufacture rounds for personal weapons, even the more exotic forms of ballistic weapon. As with the Universal Toolkit, this was inherited from Seria's father John and includes a work bench.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):]
[b]Shatter Them:[/b] Seria lifts her sledge-wrench into the air before reversing the Gravitanium's effect and bringing it down with all of her strength, which is quite impressive for her size, towards a single enemy.

[b]Careful...:[/b] Seria takes a good bit of time lining up a shot from her rifle, before pulling the trigger. The result is a much more accurate shot with a vastly higher chance of striking the target in a vital area. Of course the massive projectiles hurled by the weapon mean that precisely striking a vital area on another creature is rarely a problem.

[b]Mend the Broken:[/b] By laying her hands upon a non-functional piece of machinery, Seria can perform on-the-fly repairs without even disassembling it through utilizing the Techno-Arcana unique to her family's line. This is an exhausting process, and performing more than five repairs in an hour leaves Seria too tired to continue acting without rest. More complex machines are also far more difficult to repair this way, and as such she usually does things the old fashioned way.

[b]Malfunction:[/b] Seria's skill with Techno-Arcana is useful for more than just repairs. In the same way that she can repair machines, she can also forcibly break them as long as she may contact them. This process is not only tiring, but one which Seria claims causes trauma to the spirits of the machines. As such, she refuses to perform this frequently.
[/spoiler]

[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b]
>Seria is anything but a home maker, and often leaves things that she's used out somewhere without putting them back where she got them.
>As stated before, Seria is the daughter of the legendary mechanic John Blackmoore who was renowned for his skill with machines as well as his belief that they had spirits. Seria inherited this belief and his skill in mending machines the old-fashioned way.
>[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSdoQIwYrX4"]Seria's Theme[/url]

Personally, I think it would be better if people could still make their apps even if we end up with way more than 5, and then let Kyng decide which 5 apps we need.

That's how [i]I[/i] interpreted the whole "quality over speed" statement that Kyng was going for anyway, so am I right, Kyng?

EDIT: NVM. Damn ninjas and their ninja skills <_<

Archived