[img]http://i.imgur.com/xUmlm.png[/img]

Side deck is still in construction so for now it contains only stuff I don't have (hoping to get) or stuff I'm still tryung out in the main deck
Meta where I live is mainly DW, WU, Agents, Rabbit, Machine decks, Dragions, Mermails and possibly Prophecy and samurais.
P.S: if anyone has any tips or general suggestions on how should I play with the deck it would be nice, thanks.

[quote name='Kettleblack' timestamp='1354867556' post='6087414']
So many random cards...

-2 Caius
-1 Zephyros
-1 Gale
-1 Sangan
-1 Deck Dev
-1 Rite
-1 Reborn

+1 Commandant
+2 Spellbook of Wisdom
+2 Solemn Warning
+2 Torrential
+1 Fiendish Chain
[/quote]
I know it has alot of randomness, because I came making this deck with almost no clue how to satrt, so I'm posting it here...
I understand most of your suggestions on what to remove, though I dont think I can get my hands on warning and fiendish chain right now :\ (the one I am using is still not 100% to be used...).

About caius- I haven't had a chance of using it so much yet, but it sounds good to me on paper, and add to that the very low monster count that feels really wierd to me (I really don't want to rely on too many traps here, is that possible?)
Rite of Spirit has been actually kinda nice, and sometimes I wished I had drawn it. I'll test it a bit more because that might have been just something situational.
Changes:
-1 Zephyros
-1 Gale
-1 Sangan
-1 Deck Dev
-1 Reborn

+1 Commandant
+2 Spellbook of Wisdom
+2 Torrential

Thanks for the comment :)
P.S: if anyone has any tips or general suggestions on how should I play with the deck it would be nice, thank you.

Ok, deck edited. I wanted to know what's your opinion on Rite of Spirit, because it's working better then expected. The problem is that it's DN and I don't know if IRL it might not do as well...
And are there any other monster I should consider as plan B? my trap line up might not end up like I'm hoping (I have a tourny in 2 days) because I'm pretty much borrowing everything from a friend of mine.

Archived