[quote name='Zaziuma' timestamp='1355079352' post='6089219']
You guys tell me, where should I go, and what should I add/remove? Please, I deserve your input,[u][i][b] but if I disagree just let it roll, okay?'[/b][/i][/u]
[/quote]

That...kinda beats the purpose of it...anyway, here's my suggestions:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/2k44k.png[/img]

Deck List:

Main:
[Mermail Engine = 11]
Mermail Abyssmegalo x2
Mermail Abyssleed x1
Mermail Abysslinde x 3
Mermail Abysspike x 2
Mermail Abyssturge x 1
Abyss-Sphere x 2

[Atlantean Engine/Back-Up = 8]
Atlantean Dragoons x 3
Atlantean Heavy Infantry x 2
Atlantean Marksman x 3

[Genex Engine = 5]
Genex Undine x 3
Genex Controller x 2

[Support: Monsters]
Deepsea Diva x 2
Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness x 1

[Spell/Traps]
Salvage x 2
Pot of Avarice x 1
Monster Reborn x 1
Dark Hole x 1
Heavy Storm x 1
Mystical Space Typhoon x 2
Solemn Warning x 2
Solemn Judgment x 1

[Techs]
Moulinglacia, the Elemental Lord x 1
Allure of Darkness x 1

Extra Deck:
Stardust Dragon x 1
Black Rose Dragon x 1
Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x 1
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier x 1
Ally of Justice Catastor x 1
Mermail Abyssgaio x 1
Number 11: Big Eye x 1
Bahamut Shark x 1
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn x 1
Abyss Dweller x 1
Number 17: Leviathan dragon x 1
Leviair, the Sea Dragon x 1
Number 30: Acid Golem x 1
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu x 1
Daigusto Emeral x 1

You actually don't need Ultimate offering. I'd neg that for an Allure especially since you have 5 targets (6 if you main Gorz since he's another Level 7 monster too + a game changer)

-1 Abyssgaio and -1 Abysstrite. 1 Gaio is more than enough and Abysstrite looks good, but isn't good, even as a wall.

+1 Leviair (against banish plays) and +1 Acid Golem (big beater). If you don't like Acid Golem you could also go for a Gagaga Cowboy especially since it's effects are quite underhanded.

I'd go with 2 Spikes and 1 Trite because sometimes those undines will be in your Graveyard and you'll actually want to both recycle and get rid of stuff. Not only that but you could also recycle Diva and such. It doubles as a half Salvage + Pop/Search with the right tools and gives the deck more flexibility.

Abyss-Sphere looses targets quickly due to searching and since it's searched itself you can actually neg 1 of them for just 2 copies (hence why I suggested 1 Allure and 1 Gorz since you'll have the space for them).

I only have 2 targets, both being Genex Controller, and then Gorz I guess, I don't really think that's what I'm going for. I always see people disagree with my usage of Ultimate, and I never really see why. Unless I can get a really good reason why I should neg it. Not really sure what you mean with statement number 4. I added Gorz just cause eh why not. [IMG]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w473/Zaziuma/rYdDZ.png[/IMG]

I'm not disagreeing with Ultimate offering, it's just not the best card for this deck.

Also, allure targets are:

Genex Controller itself (2)
Genex Undine since it gets you Genex controller for free (3)
And Gorz (1)
= 6 targets

Also, Moray over MST...that's actually interesting. How's that working out for you?

Also, you need more than 1 Salvage. That is a near must.

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1355159443' post='6089892']
I'm not disagreeing with Ultimate offering, it's just not the best card for this deck.
Also, allure targets are:
Genex Controller itself (2)
Genex Undine since it gets you Genex controller for free (3)
And Gorz (1)
= 6 targets
Also, Moray over MST...that's actually interesting. How's that working out for you?
Also, you need more than 1 Salvage. That is a near must.
[/quote]I don't quite think you understand what allure does. It banishes a DARK monster. You may be able to get a dark monster, but that doesn't make it a target. Also, I still am not sure if I want to keep Moray, it kinda messed with the whole "Discarding to summon this dude" that the big guys have. I don't see why you say "over MST" since they're different cards. Yeah Salvage is nice, I only used 1 before because it was more centered around the grave, but now not so much. What do you think I should take out to get an other Salvage, and not Ultimate, I like that card and I am sure it will save my butt at some point (which it has in other decks where I felt it was needed, just to clarify).

EDIT: To answer on how it has been going, havn't really played much with it yet, so I don't really know what's good or not yet.

[quote name='Zaziuma' timestamp='1355160979' post='6089901']
I don't quite think you understand what allure does. It banishes a DARK monster. You may be able to get a dark monster, but that doesn't make it a target. Also, I still am not sure if I want to keep Moray, it kinda messed with the whole "Discarding to summon this dude" that the big guys have. I don't see why you say "over MST" since they're different cards. Yeah Salvage is nice, I only used 1 before because it was more centered around the grave, but now not so much. What do you think I should take out to get an other Salvage, and not Ultimate, I like that card and I am sure it will save my butt at some point (which it has in other decks where I felt it was needed, just to clarify).

EDIT: To answer on how it has been going, havn't really played much with it yet, so I don't really know what's good or not yet.
[/quote]
The point Chance was getting at is that having a controlled means to get a Dark monster is of itself the equivalent to having a Dark monster.

Okay, say this is your situation.

You have 1 Undine & 1 Allure in hand and some other stuff.

Now you Normal Undine, Send Dragoon to grave to get you your search & get a Controller. Now you have a target for your Allure. The fact that Controller will be banished doesn't matter. The only thing it does for you is to either clog your hand or be used to sychro which Deva does better.

I %#&! hate how it doesn't save your writing if you accedently leave the page, now I have forgotten half the stuff I wrote. Okay, so I was saying about something how I don't see it becoming useful since it's only has that target. I would rather want other cards then just being able to do that if I have to. Also, I don't think Spike is too useful since it's only targets are Marksman and Linde. Diva seems more useful, also because it SS, and sure it won't get Linde out, but Sphere can do that for you. I took 2 out to put a Salvage and an other Infantry in.

how has no one pointed out Abyssleed yet

that card is legitimately awful

Everything else in the monster lineup is p standard though. you want Gorz and Trag because they're good cards. also Moray is pretty bad.

[quote]Also, I don't think Spike is too useful since it's only targets are Marksman and Linde.[/quote]

Genex Undine!!!!

Archived