Hurray for Genex Undine! I mean really, it's not that useful, it's not a tuner and it's level 3 so you can't even Xyz it with Spike when you get it. Then it's a cost plus a normal summon for it to search Genex Controller, I would rather want to use Diva, even if it's only a Normal Summon. Leed, yeah it's pretty useless in the hand, but it has 2700 ATK, so it's useful as it's pretty strong summon from the deck by Linde.

[quote name='Archlord Sora' timestamp='1355228453' post='6090584']
Undine is a +2, [b]Zazu[/b]. It single-handedly searches out any of your sea serpents: like diva, megalo, any Atlantean, or moulinglacia, and it gives you a level 3 tuber for gungnir. Everyone should at least run it at 2.
[/quote]It puts monsters in the graveyard, and sure it's effective for Atlantean Dragoon if you want a Sea-Serpent in your hand, but not really for anything else.

[quote name='Archlord Sora' timestamp='1355235304' post='6090614']
You can toolbox ANY atlantean. It's a fantastic topdeck.
[/quote]it can, but to what's the reason? I mean, it destroys either a face-up or face-down card, or adds a monster to your hand. Then what? you got genex, and you can't do an other normal summon. You can't even use Infantry's effect to normal summon Undine, and then normal summon an other card searched by Dragoons. Also, I managed to lose 7/8 times I played, so either it's horrible, I'm unlucky, or I suck. UGH!

I edited the first post. From now on, I will take every suggestion you have, and if it fails me, then I can't blame myself anymore.

[quote name='byakk' timestamp='1355255430' post='6090776']
How could you possibly underrate Genex Undine

it's essentially a Stratos that you can't veiler
[/quote]you can Veiler summons. Or so the admins have told me on DN. So either they are lying or you are wrong. Also, I wouldn't call this Stratos, if you are talking about Elemental HERO Stratos as I have seen it, it has 1 target. Yes it's not bad, okay, let's just end this it's not will that make you people shut up?

EDIT: New version is up in the first post. If anyone disagrees now, I don't know what to say, cause it's basicly the exact same as Archyboy's only with the extra and side changed a bit. I don't have anything for side, what should I put in?

Undine lets you mill Dragoon, Dragoons effect triggers as it was sent to the grave as a cost by a WATER monster, allowing you to search for any Sea Serpent.

As it is a cost, Vieler can't stop it, becuase it negates the effect itself, not any payment. Just like vielering an Xyz which has used its effect doesn't reattach the material.

[quote name='Zaziuma' timestamp='1355255625' post='6090778']
Also, I wouldn't call this Stratos, if you are talking about Elemental HERO Stratos as I have seen it, it has 1 target.
[/quote]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121018043602/yugioh/images/thumb/8/85/AtlanteanDragoons-SDRE-EN-SR-1E.jpg/300px-AtlanteanDragoons-SDRE-EN-SR-1E.jpg[/img]

oh

Archived