Chiri Tsukikawa

That's not so bad then.

Cyndaquil - Quil-One
Hoothoot - Hoot-Two
Sentret - Sent-Three
Bellsprout - Bell-Four
Sunkern - Sun-Five
Remoraid - Oct-Six

My rival will be ??? for teh lulz, and I'd use a random Wooper for Surfing purposes, I'm aware that Furret can learn Surf too.

I do have one idea though, adding our chosen pokemon to the OP.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1356203489' post='6099224']
Wait a second, how'd Soul get both Sentret and Hoothoot so fast? xD
[/quote]
I'm using an emulator, plus every time I load the save file, I have to set the time so I originally set it to night when I started, then after I saved and re-loaded I set it to the next day.

*Insert screenshot here*

Combusken LV. 17
Wingull LV. 16
TOAD (Shroomish) LV. 16.

Beat Roxanne, got to Mr. Briney's cottage. My Pick-up slave (will become HM Slave) Zigzagoon already got me 1 Full Restore, 2 Revives, and 2 Rare Candies.

Oh yeah, I do have Whismur and Slackoth, I'm just waiting for the Exp. Share for them.

I'd ask you not to do that but it wouldn't help, so let's just say you can only speed it up during battles (not sure which takes up more time, though). I can speed mine up because it doesn't matter if I win first but let me tell you I don't plan to (finish first) even though I can. I do want to take the challenge but I don't normally play games on the computer many times. I'm just going to not play any of the 2 hacks I started until I'm done this. :3

Speed up? How the hell does that work?

You lot aren't playing it properly? >.> I'm actually gonna play it on my Platinum game. Turtwig, Bidoof, Ponyta, Shinx, Zubat and Riolu are my pokémon then. Well, I've got HM slave Bidoof, Flying Zubat, the Power houses Turtwig and Shinx, and Ponyta & Riolu as later bonuses. I'm rather happy with my set-up, I must say.

If you lot are using sped-up emulators, I guess I'm not gonna win. Ah, well...I dont care. Just in it for the challenge.

Oh yeah, I think I should prove it while playing too, so

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EJ7mT.png[/img]

And that is all I'm gonna play today, and follow Haruka and (try. Seriously, I want to use Ruby or Sapphire but I don't have them so I'm using an emulator, but it's hard not to speed up using it, but I will try) not speed it up from now on.

Well, to fully recap. Got my Oshawatt, my friends came oer and destroyed my room, but it's cool, because my mom's willing to bankrupt us in order to fix and refurnish it. Shortly after, I went out and caught my Lilipup, but I'm not naming anyone so bleeh. Went to the next city, then saw these weird cultists talking about liberating Pokemon. I was gonna yell out that they're a bunch of losers that weren't loved by their mama's, but apparently Pokemon God saw fight to strike me mute, sooo yeah. Then a met some weirdo with a white knight complex blabbing about how he wants to test my resole. I wanted to ask if he was the long lost leader of them guys, but the whole mute thing got in the way again, howeer I seem to able to answer yes and no questions, so there's that. Anyways, we battled and he kinda sucked at it, so I walked away the winner. Currently training out in the fields next to the city.

Oshawatt is level 12
Lilipup is level 8

EDIT: Probably gonna lose since I can't speed a DS emulator up xD

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/577.shtml <- that's everything you need to know about Solosis. I recomend the site - Serebii.net - as a great site for pokémon info. Solosis is found on route 5 & 16 in Pokémon white (Though obviously not the real route 5 & 16; just the annoying new ones for Gen V, because Pokémon is making a full turn. Similar pokémon, similar Routes, etc)

I'm currently inside the Slowpoke Well:
[img]http://oi45.tinypic.com/2ur5vyr.jpg[/img]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/73/Sonicchannel_tails_cg.png/190px-Sonicchannel_tails_cg.png[/img]

[size=5][color=#FFA500][b]"Do I look stupid enough to get kidnapped by these morons?"[/b][/color][/size]

Archived