Pokemon Scrambler Challenge! WOO!

Chiri Tsukikawa

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I left the Eterna forest, and lost my eternal grinding partner. But it was getting boring anyway.

Bibarel's lv21, Luxio lv23, Ponyta lv23, Grotle lv24. Currently on route 11, trying to catch a Zubat to grind up.

Cyrus is as strange as ever, and for some reason cant walk around us, instead having to push me to the side quite violently in order to get past. I also am not apparently allowed to point out that he is wearing the same suit as the galatic people i've faced until now, and am apparently unfazed by an evil terrorist group just casually walking around the streets. Nor is anyone else.

Oh, and I caught a Beautifly so as to be a Cut slave....only to realise she cant learn cut. A head popping out from the ground can learn cut, but Beautifly cant? >.> I think I'll catch another Bidoof to be my Cut slave. I doubt I'll need it again once I get Riolu, so s'all good.

I decided to catch a Budew rather than a Bidoof to be my cut Slave, naming it HM slave (even though it would only one HM, the other important move is a TM) because Bidoof cant learn Flash.

I also caught a Zubat, which is now a Golbat level 28. Bibarel is Lv 26, Ponyta Lv 29, Luxray Lv30 & Grotle Lv31. Defeated Hearthome gym, trained for ages in wayward cave, met Cyrus again (he sure gets about) and met mommy at le concert hall. Walked for a while in Amity park (because Grotle is apparently 'cute') and got an Eevee as a gift from Bebe!

Only to have it disappear after my Game crashed....>.<' dammit.

Anyway, did some other stuff, but I'm now at the solaceon ruins, about to get Defog. Which'll got to my Golbat, because nothing else can learn it, and I cant have another HM slave, cos I still need cut & Flash. Unless there's a pokémon I can catch soon in Platinum that learns Cut, Flash and Defog, and there's another place I can get Flash (Department store, right?)

A thought actually just occurred to me. FireRed & LeafGreen are the games I've had to Dig out of Victory Road and Fly to the Pokemon Center (if there isn't one right there) the most often and I always buy more than enough Full Restores and Revives anyway, but I've never thought to buy them before Victory Road. =o

• 2 months later...

I had beaten gym 6 a couple of weeks ago:

E7aPjhs.jpg

ZyrSqIt.jpg

Suntaro earned a bro badge for finishing the job against Steelix

[spoiler=My team]
Explotaro (Quilava) - Lv27
140px-156Quilava.png
Bro Badges: 2
"Quilava, my loyal starter pokemon. Your usefulness grown by 10% when I gave you a Charcoal, you earned a second bro badge after defeating Morty's Gengar when everyone else failed."

Hootaro (Noctowl) - Lv27
125px-164Noctowl.png
Bro Badges: 1
"Noctowl, we had a rocky start at first, and in the initial stages, withstanding Vine Whips like a true bro was sensational. Although you have yet to show your true colours, but your usefulness has not gone unnoticed."

Furtaro (Furret) - Lv27

145px-162Furret.png
"Ah, Furret, after the slow start that you have had when you first joined the team, now you have evolved into a seasoned member of my team. You have rose to the ranks of 2nd in command behind Explotaro, and you earned a 2nd bro badge after watching a Haunter commit suicide with Curse."

Belltaro (Weepinbell) - Lv28

200px-070Weepinbell.png
"Weepinbell, having 2 Grass-types in my team means that you and Suntaro will be competing for the fights against Rock, Ground and Water-types, but I'll be using you more for the Poisonous side, your bro badge came when you survived ???'s attacks and lived to tell the tale."

Suntaro (Sunflora) - Lv28
155px-192Sunflora.png
"Sunflora, my lovely little sunflower. If it wasn't for the Scyther I caught during the Bug Catching Contest, you'd still be a wimpy Sunkern. You earned your first bro badge when you finished the job against Jasmine's Steelix. A job that because of a Hyper Potion, Explotaro couldn't finish."
[/spoiler]

I don't have any proof since I deleted it for some reason. But I beat it. I'm dumb.

You can have that 1 point I gave you for not having proof.

I had beaten gym 6 a couple of weeks ago:

E7aPjhs.jpg

ZyrSqIt.jpg

Suntaro earned a bro badge for finishing the job against Steelix

[spoiler=My team]
Explotaro (Quilava) - Lv27
140px-156Quilava.png
"Quilava, my loyal starter pokemon. Your usefulness grown by 10% when I gave you a Charcoal, you earned a second bro badge after defeating Morty's Gengar when everyone else failed."

Hootaro (Noctowl) - Lv27
125px-164Noctowl.png
"Noctowl, we had a rocky start at first, and in the initial stages, withstanding Vine Whips like a true bro was sensational. Although you have yet to show your true colours, but your usefulness has not gone unnoticed."

Furtaro (Furret) - Lv27

145px-162Furret.png
"Ah, Furret, after the slow start that you have had when you first joined the team, now you have evolved into a seasoned member of my team. You have rose to the ranks of 2nd in command behind Explotaro, and you earned a 2nd bro badge after watching a Haunter commit suicide with Curse."

Belltaro (Weepinbell) - Lv28

200px-070Weepinbell.png
"Weepinbell, having 2 Grass-types in my team means that you and Suntaro will be competing for the fights against Rock, Ground and Water-types, but I'll be using you more for the Poisonous side, your bro badge came when you survived ???'s attacks and lived to tell the tale."

Suntaro (Sunflora) - Lv28
155px-192Sunflora.png
"Sunflora, my lovely little sunflower. If it wasn't for the Scyther I caught during the Bug Catching Contest, you'd still be a wimpy Sunkern. You earned your first bro badge when you finished the job against Jasmine's Steelix. A job that because of a Hyper Potion, Explotaro couldn't finish."
[/spoiler]

I'll wait and see if the others reply and if they don't in a few days or no one else has beaten the 6th Gym, then you get the prize (unless you would still prefer to wait and see if anyone will beat the Elite Four).

I'd like to do Unova, black 2 if I may...

Sure. Guys, someone wants a team! (if anyone else is still interested)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived