YCM Christmas Game - Library

CinnamonStar

[center](This is mostly a side thing. You should post more in the [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/294252-day-phase-0-the-ycm-christmas-game-started-your-body-better-be-ready/"]main thread[/url] while here, you can mainly get to know each other and talk about the game.)[/center]

[center]~*~[/center]

[center]Well, people from the theatres, novels and any literary works, this is where the fans of the written word gather.[/center]

[center]The library is set on the fourth floor. Lately, a separate room with a hangout corner and private desks has been added on the right wing.[/center]

[center][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/971g5l.jpg[/img][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/af8s28.jpg[/img][/center]

Among the regulars here are[list]
[*]DaWeirdGuy: Lee Scoresby (His Dark Materials)
[*]Dwarven King: Durin the Deathless (J.R.R. Tolkien)
[*]Snow Miser: Stephen King
[*]Altair: Grover Underwood (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
[/list]

But even while people are flicking through books, you can talk about the game here, share your guesses/thoughts, perhaps also make alliances...but be careful about the latter since you don't know who is telling the truth and who is telling you stories!

Stephen King was sitting in a secluded portion of the library, silently writing away at a notepad. He was absently mumbling ideas for his latest novel, in a long lines of many, many, MANY novels before this one. "Let's see, do this here, have this twist here to explain the earlier occurence. Yes, this will work."

This was going to be his best novel EVER!

Grover was sitting on the floor silently skiming through a book on the enviroment while quietly devouring a cheese enchilada he smuggled in earlier. The book intrigued him, it discussed odder ways to help cultivate nature and counteract pollution in the world. To support the idea, the book consisted of 25% recycled paper, and 75% paper which did not come from trees, but rather other sources for paper. With the different colors and thickness, the book seemed arcane, and Grover would of assumed it was made long ago if the copyright wasn't dated for 2008. While reading, he couldn't help but chuckle under his breath when examining the section which described the mass murdur of pollution-inducing creatures, which the book claims was the best way to rid the destruction of nature. When he finished his enchilada, he dabbed the mess of food off his mouth and chin, and continued reading intensly.

Grover seems a lot more...odd than usual. Apparently he has been recently drunk, and it brought out something usually unseen in Grover, and collectively suprising to the few who were there. And ever since, his tree-hugging, live-loving personality has hightened to a new level, though the insanity has not come yet. He spent much of yesterday in bed, and when he awoke to find that Aya was gone, and Hong-Chul was ...sniped back to Korea, his heart dropped. No longer did he view these people as good samaritans trying to find a culprit, he just saw them as monsters who jumped to conclusions and as plagues to the enviroment.

He walked into the library, but not many people were there today. He actually wanted to look for the librarian, as he needed some help in finding a book.

(Since I highly doubt there will [i]be[/i] a librarian...)

After the librarian sauntered off, Grover quickly snatched an old ruined pamphlet, wedged between two fairy tale novels, and stuffed it inside his shirt. He nervously scanned his surroundings, to make sure no one saw him, and then subsequently selected a random fairy tale book, so that the librarian had little reason to be suspicious. He made sure the strange pamphlet was secure under his shirt, and began to walk towards the door.

[img]https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/2556463695/001.jpg[/img]

[color=#ee82ee]"I see."[/color]
[color=#ee82ee]She threw a quick glance at the fairytale book cover, but wondered why the young man would be interested into [i]"Little Bo-Peep's Adventures"[/i].[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"And the one under your shirt? Can I see that too?"[/color]

"Oh... I... um..." Grover looked around, frantically. Showing the librarian the book wouldn't be too bad, as long as no one else saw...

He handed her the pamplet from under his shirt, a little bit wet from his sweating. In blatant letters on the front, it said, "Deathlife: Killing Without Remorse". However, so that the librarian didn't think the wrong thing, he quickly blurted, "I... I need this... for my research project! Yeah, I was thinking of... well..."

Grover knew he was such a horrible liar. But could he really tell the librarian the truth? That he wanted someone gone that badly?

[img]https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/2556463695/001.jpg[/img]

[color=#ee82ee]The librarian tried to choke her laughter behind the large book. The sloppy piece of barely recognizable paper and the whole commotion had made her day in these dripping hours behind the inspection desk.[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"Ahem." She let out a noticeable cough. "I may have something for you."[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]The staff member buried her hands under the cluttered desk only to emerge with a bunch of old books seconds later.[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"The Ultimate Revenge Guide", she rattled off in an almost mechanical voice while noting the book titles on a separate paper. "Very good guide with plenty of examples and a psychological part. 'Hate Breeds Hate', definitely convenient if you've got your claws out for someone. Then 'Vengeance of the Trees', 'Hunger for Rage' and 'Deadly Anger' for a deeper outlook into things."[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]She pushed the pile of books forward and looked at the visitor.[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"If you need some more, ask! Merry Christmas, young man!"[/color]

"Th-Thank you!" Grover repeated five times in rapid succession, taking a book after each exclamation. He forgot about his library card and ended up dropping all the books while trying to fetch it. He was elated, and it was a new feeling for Grover. Elated... about ending someone's life? He didn't give it a second thought, collected all the books, and said, "Merry Christmas to you as well!"

Archived