Time Wizard

[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1rtlrcMg81qauwcn.png[/img][/center]

[center][quote]One per turn, during your Main Phase, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. If you call it wrong, destroy all monsters you control, and you lose Life Points equal to half the total ATK of the destroyed monsters.[/quote][/center]

[center]Just a fun, classic card.[/center]

A retrained version (doesn't even have to be an xyz like said earlier) would be very cool imo.

[quote name='AznKvn' timestamp='1356395716' post='6101416']
I still have 1 irl ^^. I can never tell where it's face was. Is the knob thing on the top it's head (I see eyes) or a top hat.
[/quote]
I had never seen those 2 dots on that knob thing :o I assume(d?) that the eyes are on the clock itself, though 'anatomy' wise it makes sense that those 2 dots are actually eyes on the head...

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1356491436' post='6102116']
I'm thinking that the eyes on the clock face are its actually eyes...the two dots on the hat just aren't working for me...
[/quote]

I prefer the eyes on the clock too, but then the cape looks so out of place.

Joey's original plot device that somehow solved every problem. Pretty dumb in that regard. Which is probably why his duel against Bandit Keith is my favorite from Duelist Kingdom. Very balanced out, and interesting.
It's a half decent luck card, with Chaos and Spellcaster support backing it up.

[quote name='Hatcher' timestamp='1356805073' post='6105175']
It's a luck based card. Luck should have as little effect on the game as possible.
[/quote]

But most of the time, it's something that can't be avoided. Lucksacks will always be an integral part of any game.

OT: Remember when Joey cheated by not using Polymerization to fuse this with Baby Dragon for Thousand Dragon?

[quote name='Devil's Advocate' timestamp='1356805582' post='6105185']
But most of the time, it's something that can't be avoided. Lucksacks will always be an integral part of any game.

OT: Remember when Joey cheated by not using Polymerization to fuse this with Baby Dragon for Thousand Dragon?
[/quote]
Lucksacking is really one of the worst elements in a game. Everythign being Gadget-like would be better than having Lightsworns be a thing, in my opinion.

OT: Remember when it was DUELIST KINGDOM and the rules were loose or didn't exist?

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1356813354' post='6105280']
In Duelist Kingdom the rules did make sense, just in a realistic sort of way instead of how the card game's rules actually were.
[/quote]
They made absolutely no sense, and you're full of it if you think I ATTACK THE MOON, I DESTROY YOUR FLOTATION RING, etc. made any sense.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1356814124' post='6105294']
Makes sense to me. You destroy a flotation ring on a floating castle, of course it's gonna fall.
[/quote]
Now explain to me why some cards magically die and some magically transform to Time Wizard.

Why you can attack SPELL CARDS. That are the MOON.

None of it made sense, and there was no rhyme or reason to it.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1356814641' post='6105303']
That was due to the holographic field things they used, the cards became part of the actual battlefield, thus the moon that came from the spell card was attackable.

Just because you don't know how to explain something doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.
[/quote]
No, it means you're a nostalgia f** trying to stretch the truth.

There was nothing "realistic" or "logical" about duelist kingom, and the rules were barely there, beyond applicable fields giving certain types 20% more ATK.

Archived