Pokémon Iridescent: Evolving Era Reborn: ~Arc 1 Dreams Bound & Found~ OOC THREAD [Accepting/ Not Started/ PG-15]

Mr.WHAM

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name of Trainer: Destiny Smith
Age )& Gender: 15 / Female
Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/14800000/Anime-Girls-anime-girls-14837078-598-450.jpg
Personality: Destiny is the type of person people would call a smart ass. She love to cut people off when their talking and correct grammar, or she'll have witty come backs. Besides those habits she's thought of as a somewhat out going person.
Hometown & Region: Johto
1st Pokemon - Larvitar Lv5 (A Pokemon past down by her father.)
Moves: Bite, Leer, Sand Attack
2nd Pokemon - Squirtle
Tackle, Tail Whip

Please excuse the shitty app. Haven't RPed in forever, plus I made this on my iPhone

YES WE ARE !!!~~

Name of Trainer: Destiny Smith
Age )& Gender: 15 / Female
Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/14800000/Anime-Girls-anime-girls-14837078-598-450.jpg
Personality: Destiny is the type of person people would call a smart ass. She love to cut people off when their talking and correct grammar, or she'll have witty come backs. Besides those habits she's thought of as a somewhat out going person.
Hometown & Region: Littleroot, Hoenh
1st Pokemon - Larvitar Lv5 (A Pokemon past down by her father.)
Moves: Bite, Leer, Sand Attack
2nd Pokemon - Mudkip Lv5
Tackle, Tail Whip

Please excuse the shitty app. Haven't RPed in forever, plus I made this on my iPhone

Accepted. You have to start from Anywhere in Kanto & Johto because of character interaction pruposes. I hope you are okay with this.

I'm still here. ^^"

Sorry, I'm extremely OCD so my app but must perfect!

I need...DAT APP.

AND AS AN ANNOUNCEMENT, Everyone will be starting from the Regions Kanto & Johto to promote Character Interaction & things of that nature. Why? Because as someone pointed out to me, RPing by yourself is no fun. So meet up with other people and Pair Up.

What do you want to know or would you all like a summary of what should be happening?

First, why do you never quote thus notifying me of a reply? >=(

Second, I'm new to RP'ing. So what do I do?

Third, is anything storyline wise I'm supposed to do? Or I'm just setting off from my designated starting place and living my own normal adventure until X.

Just anything that might be helpful really as a guide.

First, why do you never quote thus notifying me of a reply? >=(

Second, I'm new to RP'ing. So what do I do?

Third, is anything storyline wise I'm supposed to do? Or I'm just setting off from my designated starting place and living my own normal adventure until X.

Just anything that might be helpful really as a guide.

I don't quote that much.

And if you're new to RPing, then you might want to partner with me. I'll be helping everyone out. And yes, you begin at the town of your choice be it your hometown on in transit to someplace else. Be as descriptive as possible in your post, conveyingyour characters thoughts and desires in the post. Also I'll be making the story line but for now treat it as if you were doing a basic trainer challenge unless you wish for your trainer to be something else already like a coordinator. As with any RP grammar and not being over powered is key so keep that in mind. It's a good idea o what you want your character to be so you can shape them as the plot develops. It will be strange if in one post your charcter is hyperactive then they go to being motherly, then naive then a murderer all in one post. It's a matter of choice and other things.

As a more formal announcement, I suggest that everyone starts to type out their opening posts because it'll help the RP run more smoothly if you do. And remember you all should have the dream somewhere in the post.

I don't quote that much.

And if you're new to RPing, then you might want to partner with me. I'll be helping everyone out. And yes, you begin at the town of your choice be it your hometown on in transit to someplace else. Be as descriptive as possible in your post, conveyingyour characters thoughts and desires in the post. Also I'll be making the story line but for now treat it as if you were doing a basic trainer challenge unless you wish for your trainer to be something else already like a coordinator. As with any RP grammar and not being over powered is key so keep that in mind. It's a good idea o what you want your character to be so you can shape them as the plot develops. It will be strange if in one post your charcter is hyperactive then they go to being motherly, then naive then a murderer all in one post. It's a matter of choice and other things.

As a more formal announcement, I suggest that everyone starts to type out their opening posts because it'll help the RP run more smoothly if you do. And remember you all should have the dream somewhere in the post.

Sure I'll pick it up.

Don't be overpowered. When people want to start with Darkrai, Mewtwo and Victini? <_<

Will think about that.

Sure I'll pick it up.

Don't be overpowered. When people want to start with Darkrai, Mewtwo and Victini? <_<

Will think about that.

It doesn't warrant that they will be overpowered. In fact you can very easily have a legendary killing team if you so desired. Heatran & Heracross Takes care of most everything listed. It's a matter of how you USE them. I end up saying that stats/strength are not EXACTLY calculated in terms of HP like the games but in terms of actual fighting prowess like the anime & manga does moreso. If you have a strong pokemon no matter what i'll be strong. 

Name of Trainer: Damian "The King" Portman

Appearance:

[spoiler='Picture']http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z247/skye126/anime%20guys/meow.jpg[/spoiler]

Damian is roughly 5'10 inches in height making him rather tall for his age, he has green hair to go along with his green eyes. He normally wears a black T-Shirt with a golden crown and the words "The King" below it showing off his nickname. For pants he wears normal blue jeans and white shoes to go along with it.
Personality: Damian is a rather arrogant individual who is used to winning Pokemon battles more so than losing. However when he does lose you would expect him to chuck a fit and complain about it but no he humbly accepts defeat whenever it does occur, which only makes him determined to become stronger than the opponent who has beaten him, which makes him quick to have rivals. This has also earned him the nickname "The King" because of how humble he is when he loses and how skilled he is because of all the times that he's one battles during his time as a trainer. Outside of battling he is a really nice and friendly person and treats everyone with respect which helps him turn his rivals into friends. 
Hometown Region: Goldenrod City, Johto

Pokemon: 

Horsea Level 11

Attacks: Dragon Rage (Egg move), Dragon Breathe (Egg move) Smokescreen, Water Gun.

[spoiler='History']Horsea was given to Damian from his Uncle in Blackthorn City for his 10th birthday present. Normally at that age he would have been given a choice between Cyndaquil, Chikorita or Totodile but he refused all three of them harshly and immaturely saying that they were weak and pathetic and he said he wanted to start with a Dragon Pokemon since they were strong, powerful and were legendary creatures which fascinated young Damian more than the three options available. When his Uncle came Damian refused Horsea at first saying that it's not a dragon type and that it looked weak and stupid, however his Uncle said that with the right trainer it has the ability to become the strongest dragon type. Damian apologized to Horsea and they've become best friends ever since. Because the Horsea was born in Blackthorn City it already knows some powerful Dragon type moves such as Dragon Breathe and Dragon Rage which alone have already won Damian countless battles while also helping him earn the nickname "The King". [/spoiler]  

Shiny Growlithe (Nicknamed Spirit) Level 11

Attacks: Bite, Ember, Roar, Leer

[spoiler='History']

Shortly after Damian received Horsea, Damian stumbled upon a rare shiny Growlithe while travelling route 36 on an errand for his parents. He saw the Growlithe after it was being bullied by other Growlithes because it was shiny and the other Growlithe laughed at it and excluded it from the group. Realizing just how rare and valuable the Growlithe could be to his Pokemon team Damian approached the Growlithe and offered the Pokemon a spot on his team. Like any wild Pokemon would the Growlithe refused to join Damian however a wild Stantler appeared and tried to attack both Growlithe and Damian. Damian reacted quickly and sent out Horsea and through Damians battling skill and Horsea's strength the Stantler was quickly defeated. Damian offered the Growlithe a spot again, saying that they could be a great team and Growlithe agreed and joined Damians team.

*I know Growlithes are a maximum and minimum of Level 13 on Route 36 but can it please be a level 11? I mean it's shiny and was excluded from it's pack so that can be a reason for its lower level.

[/spoiler]

Name of Trainer: Damian "The King" Portman

Appearance:

[spoiler='Picture']http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z247/skye126/anime%20guys/meow.jpg[/spoiler]

Damian is roughly 5'10 inches in height making him rather tall for his age, he has green hair to go along with his green eyes. He normally wears a black T-Shirt with a golden crown and the words "The King" below it showing off his nickname. For pants he wears normal blue jeans and white shoes to go along with it.
Personality: Damian is a rather arrogant individual who is used to winning Pokemon battles more so than losing. However when he does lose you would expect him to chuck a fit and complain about it but no he humbly accepts defeat whenever it does occur, which only makes him determined to become stronger than the opponent who has beaten him, which makes him quick to have rivals. This has also earned him the nickname "The King" because of how humble he is when he loses and how skilled he is because of all the times that he's one battles during his time as a trainer. Outside of battling he is a really nice and friendly person and treats everyone with respect which helps him turn his rivals into friends. 
Hometown Region: Goldenrod City, Johto

Pokemon: 

Horsea Level 11

Attacks: Dragon Rage (Egg move), Dragon Breathe (Egg move) Smokescreen, Water Gun.

[spoiler='History']Horsea was given to Damian from his Uncle in Blackthorn City for his 10th birthday present. Normally at that age he would have been given a choice between Cyndaquil, Chikorita or Totodile but he refused all three of them harshly and immaturely saying that they were weak and pathetic and he said he wanted to start with a Dragon Pokemon since they were strong, powerful and were legendary creatures which fascinated young Damian more than the three options available. When his Uncle came Damian refused Horsea at first saying that it's not a dragon type and that it looked weak and stupid, however his Uncle said that with the right trainer it has the ability to become the strongest dragon type. Damian apologized to Horsea and they've become best friends ever since. Because the Horsea was born in Blackthorn City it already knows some powerful Dragon type moves such as Dragon Breathe and Dragon Rage which alone have already won Damian countless battles while also helping him earn the nickname "The King". [/spoiler]  

Shiny Growlithe (Nicknamed Spirit) Level 11

Attacks: Bite, Ember, Roar, Leer

[spoiler='History']

Shortly after Damian received Horsea, Damian stumbled upon a rare shiny Growlithe while travelling route 36 on an errand for his parents. He saw the Growlithe after it was being bullied by other Growlithes because it was shiny and the other Growlithe laughed at it and excluded it from the group. Realizing just how rare and valuable the Growlithe could be to his Pokemon team Damian approached the Growlithe and offered the Pokemon a spot on his team. Like any wild Pokemon would the Growlithe refused to join Damian however a wild Stantler appeared and tried to attack both Growlithe and Damian. Damian reacted quickly and sent out Horsea and through Damians battling skill and Horsea's strength the Stantler was quickly defeated. Damian offered the Growlithe a spot again, saying that they could be a great team and Growlithe agreed and joined Damians team.

*I know Growlithes are a maximum and minimum of Level 13 on Route 36 but can it please be a level 11? I mean it's shiny and was excluded from it's pack so that can be a reason for its lower level.

[/spoiler]

App is perfectly acceptable. Accepted. Thanks for the assist King! Also any clarifcation on the rules you may need just ask me. Most of it is just information for you all. It's not that much of a difference just 1 level.

It's been 4 days and still no reply from this kid...sigh this is not something that promotes optimism in ones soul. As far planning the RP I feel as though I should make some conversation to get the lot of you interested. 

Well first off I would like to say that ths RP will have several ARCs in it. To name some include the League Arc & The Lineage Arc, which will actually be pretty cool if done correctly. So therefore I will be taking suggestions for any storyline that you all may have or want to implement for us.

<_<

Yeah, let's take baby steps at the minute, given how this thing is already on life support since birth.

I'm just happy to go along with whatever's thrown up if this ever gets off the ground, providing it does and I haven't already grown old, retired from the site and moved to Brighton by then.

Dunno if you want to do some more advertising or something, but, I dunno for my first experience in an RP I dunno what to suggest.

Archived