Magi: Labyrinth of Magic

Aix

Watching him slowly snap was a little disturbing. 

That means they did it right.

Just sucks that I need to wait another week to see what happens next.

You're sounding like you don't read manga often.

ATM I'm following 6 on going series plus another that updates infrequently. The waiting always drives me mad, especially when things are getting really good.

My sarcasm appears to have been lost on you.

Very well.

And if you think that's bad, let me tell you about the completed manga that only gets partially translated... SO MUCH TIME WASTED!

My sarcasm appears to have been lost on you.

Very well.

And if you think that's bad, let me tell you about the completed manga that only gets partially translated... SO MUCH TIME WASTED!

Yes, yes it was. lol

I can only imagine. Pokemon Adventure's B/W chapters aren't getting scanned for some reason and those that have been are not in any real order. I just want to read it but I know their is no point.

After reading the first chapter, I gotta wonder... why did they have to do the anime like that? Couldn't it have been another one of those awesome longrunners? I have no idea how good the majority of readers think this is though, but it's a shame they didn't even adapt the first chapter. :c

The faces everyone makes when Ugo comes out. Priceless.

I'm still totally confused as to how Alibaba got into that situation that ended with mooning Morgiana.

He was looking for where he got hurt or something like that and he was bent over in that awkward position.

Archived