I'm bored so more Utopias

Miror B

Number XXXIX: Utopia Alpha
LIGHT/Warrior/Xyz/Effect
3 Level 4 LIGHT Monsters
Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be summoned other ways. You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Number 39: Utopia" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card and target 1 monster your opponent controls; change that target's Battle Position and if you do, if it has more attack than this monster, this monster gains 1000 attack and the target must attack this turn if able. You can only activate this effect if your opponent controls more monsters than you do. When this card is removed from the field (even when returned to the Extra Deck): you can summon 1 "Number C39: Utopia Ray" from your Extra Deck and if you do, attach this card as an Xyz Material to the summoned monster.
2500/2000

First: I don't like the 1000 Life Point restriction :/
Second: It's gonna miss timing because I want it to.
Third: I feel like making the Chaos Utopia it summons turn into a Quick Effect but I'm not sure if that's a valid thing to do :/ Comments?
Fourth: It's Greek letters and alphabet if you can't figure out the name.
Fifth: The summoning conditions are like this because most "evolutions" of multiple monsters are pretty crappy. Also nothing on this is preventing the player from just going Utopia > Utopia Ray > Utopia Alpha, so I figured you may as well be forced to choose between this and Utopia Ray.

Go for it now.

Archived