LeguSingle: Unknown Samurai

LeguBrit

[url="http://yugico.com/user/35254-S-Jam/card/35941-Random_Cards_I_felt_like_making/162075-Unknown_Samurai"][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/162075.jpg[/img][/url]

[spoiler='Lore']
If this card is in your Graveyard at the start of your Main Phase 1, you can return 1 Level 6 or higher Warrior-type monster to the bottom of your Deck: Special Summon 1 "Unknown Samurai" from your Graveyard. During the End Phase, if this card destroyed an opponents monster by battle: Target 2 cards in the Graveyards; Shuffle the targets into the owner's Deck.
[/spoiler]

I like the concept and the image, very nicely done. Just a thing: wouldnt it be better to have it say "Special Summon this card from you Graveyard" rather than "1 Unknown Samurai"... i was just thinking, if the effect activates at the start of you main phase 1, then you can only summon 1 of these by its own effect per turn.

also, instead of saying "in your graveyards" i think it sounds better "in the graveyards" or "in either players graveyard"

other than that i like how the card works. it can revive itself and break some graveyard but it needs a strong warrior to do so, so its balanced. I like very much.

[quote name='Darkneptune' timestamp='1357230373' post='6110135']
I like the concept and the image, very nicely done. Just a thing: wouldnt it be better to have it say "Special Summon this card from you Graveyard" rather than "1 Unknown Samurai"... i was just thinking, if the effect activates at the start of you main phase 1, [b]t[/b][b]hen you can only summon 1 of these by its own effect per turn.[/b]

also, instead of saying "in your graveyards" i think it sounds better "in the graveyards" or "in either players graveyard"

other than that i like how the card works. it can revive itself and break some graveyard but it needs a strong warrior to do so, so its balanced. I like very much.
[/quote]

That's the idea. I made this card thinking of easier ways of SSing Number 11, and with this your already halfway there.

Archived