YCM 1v1 Leaderboard Rules
1. Post the link to your 1v1 here with the result. Your result will not count without these.
2. Thread titles must include [Leaderboard] to count.
3.. Winners will be determined by Win-Loss-Draw record, not straight up victories.
I. Two draws equal a win and a loss when determining final rankings and seeding (0-0-2 = 1-1, etc.).
4. In the event of a tie in record at the end of the season the following will occur:
I. A tie for 1st will result in all tied parties to receive the 1st place prize.
i. Second will not be awarded if two people are tied, and both second and third will not be awarded if three or more people are tied.
II. A tie for 2nd will result in all tied parties winning the 2nd place prize, and 3rd place will not be awarded.
III. A tie for 3rd will result in all tied parties winning the 3rd place prize.
5. Near the end of the Spring/Fall Seasons, participants can nominate 3 people who they deem worthy of the Helpful Voter award.
I. Top 3 nominees will go to a final vote with the winner being the person with the most votes.
6. I have the right to end 1v1s when either the deadline has passed or when the vote target has been reached.
7. A Card C vote is permitted when a voter doesn't not believe that either card should be allowed to win.
I. Sufficient reason must be provided as to why neither card should receive a vote when a Card C vote is used.
II. If there are 3 Card C votes, then both participants receive an automatic draw.
8. At the end of the regular season, the top 8 people will be invited to the postseason tournament.
I. If an invitation is not accepted by the deadline, that spot will be opened to the public.
9. Feel free to discuss these rules through PM with me, since I’m open to suggestions.
10. I have the right to change the rules if deemed appropriate, and with notice.