YCM 1v1 Leaderboard Season 19

Nathanael D. Striker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does the ranking work anyway? How does a 4 - 1 score compare to a 3 - 0 score?

That's a good question. A 3-0 wouldn't beat a 4-1 since they haven't done enough contests to show they deserve to surpass a 4-1. That is how I look at it. I think having a max number of 1v1s allowed for a season would prevent that since there will be an equal number of 1v1s to compare in theory.

That's a good question. A 3-0 wouldn't beat a 4-1 since they haven't done enough contests to show they deserve to surpass a 4-1. That is how I look at it. I think having a max number of 1v1s allowed for a season would prevent that since there will be an equal number of 1v1s to compare in theory.

So you're saying that a person who has gone 3-0 wouldn't surpass a person who has gone 4-1, just because he/she hasn't done the extra 1 contest? That's just silly.

Also, Striker, just because Roxas is a mod doesn't mean he actually holds any merit in the section.

The language of #3, after reading it again, doesn't match what I was trying to say. Rule #3 basically says only 3 Leaderboard 1v1s can be made per day,

I thought so. How does it work? Do I need to make a reservation or something? It seems like there would be a lot of confusion there.

Archived