YCM 1v1 Leaderboard Season 19

Nathanael D. Striker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Props to Dante for making a requirement which actually made me think - and fail to come up with something passable XD

I doubt Dante realizes that this season ends near the end of March. There is still time!

Yeah, about a month and a half left - there's still time for us to overtake him >:3

It seems that Devil has already posted the thread in here haha. But anywas, I'm now in this, probably ain't gonna win since I came pretty late it seems. Does it like end March 1st or March 31st?

>.< I see that now. Also, for rule 12 is the day wait for making another 1v1 or entering another 1v1. It says making another one, but I think you mean entering, right? Also, penalized lol.....

actually wondered this myself, I would think it's the latter though from what would make most sense.

This ends late March. Probably March 24th or so. And by making another 1v1, I mean just that. If someone that is not restricted by the wait makes a 1v1, you can enter that one without waiting a day. Though be thoughtful of those who haven't had one that would like to enter. I'm seeing if changing rule 12 will help activity, and I may get rid of that rule if needed.

That's the point, and I already explained what that rule means. If you want to make a 1v1 after you finished one, you must wait a day. If there is an open 1v1 already made, you can take the other spot without restriction. I'm already considering tossing that rule out, but I don't want to be rash.

Archived