Animation Procreation (In need of Animators and Editors)

Elƒie

First Group Project  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we do a PPG (Powerpuff Girls) abridge episode for our first project?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dunno
    • Lets do a different show to do an abridge on

In The End... *Shudders*

Anyway, here's my form:

Looking for Help and Volunteers!

What do you need help with?: It is a story I'm writing, called Silent Demeanor. I already have it posted on YCM, but it's only the prologue so far.
What kind of volunteers do you need and how many of each?: Basically, I need people who are good with character development, story development on sub-plots, and anything else I'll probably think up later.
Extra Info: The story itself is basically the life I wish I had that is portrayed by my own created character. The main story is about Bruce Creign (Pronounced Crane) entering his Senior Year, and he believes that this will be his final stand in making a difference in the lives of his classmates and friends. Also, a female by the name of Sarah Louke has been Bruce's closest friend ever since they met in Kindergarten, so close that people mistake them for being more than just friends. But, as time goes on, Bruce and Sarah begin to realize that they have more feelings for each other than they realize, and going above and beyond the friendship may make or break the rest of their lives. However, Sarah is not the one to adapt to it so easily. Due to a lack of motivation and 12-13 years of being best friends backing her up, her decision ends up becoming the choice of life or death with Bruce. And only a second chance will be able to save both of them.

Now be warned, this novel has the Christian religion involved as well. And I need some people to come up with sub-plots that develop Bruce's understanding of his faith. Any takers? BTW, here's the link for those who wish to read what I posted so far:

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright everyone.. Time to do some creating! If you're able and willing.. I want you guys to start doing voice recordings of as many characters as you can of people you see from the second episode of Fairy Tail. Then, PM me your voices. Don't do just one.. Submit the ones that you think are the best. I'll listen to them and determine who'll get what and we'll go from there. Remember, you don't have to do lines from the second episode. The following characters in that episode are (not in order):

Natsu

Lucy

Master Makarov

Happy

Siegrain

Yajima

The other council member voices who can't be identified.

Elfman

Nab

Vulcan

The bucked tooth guy Natsu kicks (can't find his name. Lol)

Loki

Misc. voices (Mostly for during the guild fight scene of the voices in the background. Everyone can do this one. Lol)

Gray

Romeo

Taurus

Mirajane

Narrator

Horologium

Macao

Cana

Now.. We don't have to do the entire episode.. We can start off with just the guild fight.. But why not do an entire episode? I think it'd be fun to do. Lol. Also, since this is quiet the undertaking for just practicing voices, picking out the ones you can do, etc.. I would like all submissions to be in in two weeks. Also, you don't have to do a separate voice file for each character ya submit in, but it would be nice.. Lol.

Can't I just upload them all to youtube? x.x

I might try a few of those...even tho I already did Gray, Happy, and Natsu...

Yeah, you can upload them to youtube. Just send me the link via PM.  owo

It's gonna be hard to do some of those, considering the subbed anime only offers so much as far as individuality.

That episode is dubbed, too...

Try out all the voices, first, before you set your mind on doing people. It'll help ya figure out your strengths and weaknesses. After trying out all the voices a few times, that's when ya pick the voices you do best and practice. Then, after a few practices, you some lines of each character and then PM them to me. Either upload them on youtube and pm me the link or something. As long as I get to hear the voices, I don't care how ya get them to me.

Alright, I can do that.

Is there a site where you can see all the lines or a subbed video to know what they say? (other than the one you guys already posted before)

And I just speak into the mic (which is a regular Internet call mic btw) and record it?

I don't know if there's a site for it. I'm just trying to find a video with all the characters lines since Elfman is kind of an invisible character to most people .3. 

Recording is basically like that. You might want  to memorize the lines rather than reading them though.

I guess I can try everyone xD If you wanna hear some really bad girl voices xD

So...my form is gonna be disregarded, then. Fantastic... <_<

When I get around to it, I'm putting in a spoiler in the front page for those who fill out the form you did. Also, that form is just something ya submit mostly for individuals to look at and decide if they want to help.. Its like a help wanted ad in the paper..

Alright, I can do that.

Is there a site where you can see all the lines or a subbed video to know what they say? (other than the one you guys already posted before)

And I just speak into the mic (which is a regular Internet call mic btw) and record it?

The FUNimation channel on Youtube has it subbed and dubbed for ya. As for a place that already has a script up for that episode.. No clue. Lol.

Where else can we upload other than YouTube?

Not a clue, bud.

You don't have to.

Heck, you don't evne have to participate.

But since MOST people who have read Fairy Tail to try and see if it was a manga they'd enjoy, have probably enjoyed it, it seems like a good series to do.

Besides, Fairy Tail becomes SO smexy <3

Archived