Ingredients Contest (AzvKvn's Customizable Contest Style) [closed]

Zazubat

Hello you all. I felt like doing an other contest, but this time I'm going to follow AznKvn "Customizable Contest" idea by making you choose the theme for the cards! Basicly, if you don't know how this works, I set up a bunch of options for you to, say the different Attributes, then you pick one, and the one with most votes it's gonna be. Then something new is added, like a type or something like that. It's not too hard. If you have either entered in AzvKvn's contest before, or at least have somewhat of a brain, you should be able to figure it out. Anyways, be sure to read the rules and requirements etc.

[spoiler=Rules]
Rule 1. Card must be RC, no joke cards.
Rule 2. Only 1 card can be intered.
Rule 3. Cards may not directly support an other set you have made.
Rule 4. If you don't respond in 3 days after I ask something off you, you will be disqualified.
Rule 5. Any off-topic and trolling here, and I might disqualifie you if you don't stop when I say so.
Rule 6. No written cards.
Rule 7. To make sure you read this, post your favorite pizza topping.
Rule 8. Have fun!

[spoiler=Entry fee]20 points or more (goes in the pot, I take 10 % of it, cause I'm gready... don't judge me) You know what forget that you get all the points!

[spoiler=Prizes]
First place: The pot plus 5 points for every person entered (including yourself). I give the extra 5.
Second place: 50 points directly from me.
Third price: 20 points directly from me.

[spoiler=Contestents]
1.Archlord Sora
2.DA IGUY
(more to come?)

[spoiler=Additional Things to Know]
-The contest will start when at least 5 people have entered. Read the first post where it says "Requirements". More can still join after 5 have entered.
-You can edit your card as much as you want, but this is not a place for "reviews" so don't post thing about other people's cards.
-I might add a new rule, and when something is updated, both title and section will have an "UPDATE (date here)".

[spoiler=Judgin']I will judge on a 1/10 scale, which means your total will be 50 (which is very unlikly).
Balance & RC
Usability
OCG
Creativity

[spoiler=End Date]
When everybody has made their card + 3 days in case anybody else wants to enter.

[spoiler=Requirements]
none yet, the voting hasn't started.

It's not spam, it's directly related to the topic. I'm trying to get members to join by saying that I'm joining. >>

I'm saying don't actually spam it, it's okay if it's just once.

EDIT: Seems nobody else is interested. I'll just close the contest in a few days if nobody else joins.

Archived