Fire Fists, Fire Stars, Flame Stars, Firedance, Flaming Dance, Fire Formation so many name changes...

This thread is to discuss anything related to Fire Fists, and I have some info that's probably old:

There is still 1 unreleased Fire Fist monster [Speculated TCG name is Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Fox]. It shows up in the artwork for Fire Formation Tenken.

Also, Seito still needs more Fire Formation card fuel, and so far the following have yet to show up in a Fire Formation Spell/Trap card:

Chicken, Horse, and Spirit.

Seito seems to indicate that there are 3 more Fire Formations Spell/Traps yet to be released in colors, and the Fire Fists are color coded to certain Fire Formations, such as Bear and Gorilla being Red and Fire Formation Tensu bearing the color Red as well as their colors. As such, I can make a pretty self asured guess that the following will be in a Fire Formation Spell/Trap artwork:

Spirit and Horse (Color: Indigo) -> 1 Fire Formation Spell/Trap
Chicken and ??? Fire Fist (Color: Violet/Purple) -> 1 Fire Formation Spell/Trap
??? and ??? (Color: Blue) -> 1 Fire Formation Spell/Trap

As such...there's probably 3 Fire Fists yet to be released along with the last 3 Fire Formations. Speculations as to what they might be anyone?

[quote name='Archlord Sora' timestamp='1357760406' post='6116390']
You really like dem fire fists, Chance.

OT: These guys were really cool until the chicken showed up. I hope we get a level 7 fire fist synchro so that spirit can have uses outside of chicken chowder.
[/quote]

I just hope chicken goes to 1 and Tenki goes no lower than 2. If that happens, the deck will still be viable, though not as productive.

[quote name='mido9' timestamp='1357760655' post='6116394']
Spirit + chicken makes more sense,since they're both lv3 with incredible synergy

And vorse raider is an amazing card.
[/quote]

I'm going with the color thing since (even though your argument is completely true and I would rather have that happen over what I've stated), Konami seems to indicate otherwise:

Cards:[list]
[*]Ultimate Fire Formation - Seito: Color [color=#a9a9a9][b]WHITE[/b][/color][color=#000000];[/color] Cards featured in artwork are Tiger King and Lion Emperor who are both White in beast color.
[*]Fire Formation - Tensu: Color [color=#ff0000][b]RED[/b][/color][color=#000000]: Cards feature in artwork are Bear and Gorilla who are both Red in beast color.[/color]
[*]Fire Formation - Tensen: Color [b][color=#ffa500]ORANGE[/color][/b]; Cards featured are Snake and Dragon who are both Orange in beast color.
[*]Fire Formation - Tenki: Color [color=#ffff00][b]YELLOW[/b][/color]; Cards featured are Hawk and Raven who are both Yellow in beast color.
[*]Fire Formation - Tenken: Color [color=#008000][b]GREEN[/b][/color]; Cards featured are Swallow and Fox who are both Green in beast color.
[/list]
That's why I'm thinking they're going to do the same for the Indigo, Blue and Purple/Violet Fire Formation cards...Speaking of which...Fox is probably going to be a Level 5, so I can expect either a Rank 5, Level 7 or Level 8 Synchro...oh crap, actually those could be it since then we'd have 3 Synchros and 3 Xyzs....

[quote name='Chance T-Bone Furlong' timestamp='1357765322' post='6116453']
Ikr? But they'd better not be sucky....OR broken. >_<
[/quote]
Like the snake fire fist and the chicken fire fist, respectively. I hope they expand on the control beatdown aspect of fire fists more, diverging from chicken spam, because bear control is a really cool deck.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/295903-new-fire-fist-stuff/

So apparently we're getting several cards, and now for the color coding!

Tensu = Gorilla + Bear -> RED
Tensen = Dragon + Snake -> ORANGE
Tenki = Hawk + Raven -> YELLOW
Tenken = Swallor + [Fox] -> GREEN
Konguo = Rhino + Wolf -> BLUE
Kaiyou = Wolf + Panther -> INDIGO
??? = Spirit + (Xyz monster in link that's Madolche for Fire Fists) -> VIOLET
Seito = Lion Emperor + Tiger King -> WHITE

So....we're just missing 2 cards.

Archived