Photo

Puella Magi <part.2(Expansion)> [Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica]

- - - - - Madoka Puella Magi Homura Magica Witch Soul Grief

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AzuSotsuki

AzuSotsuki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
    Last Visit Feb 02 2013 02:14 AM
Greetings,

Made a even more cards for my existing Mahou Shoujo deck i made here : http://forum.yugiohc...-madoka-magica/
Added 4 New Magical Girls [ 3 from Oriko Magica + 1 Pleiades Saints (Kazumi Magica) ] & 1 Spell Card.
Hope you Guys like it and give some feedback on how can i improve. Thanks ~
d=(´▽`)=b

Puella Magi (Monsters)

Magics (Spells)

~Thank you Guys for your Time ~
(○`ε´○)/ *TaTa* \(○`ε´○)
~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~
Posted Image

pppaulius

pppaulius

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
    Last Visit Feb 02 2019 06:26 PM
See? This is the problem of YCM, no one comments and rates anymore, just takes it for granted...That aside, great cards, the art and the whole japanese spirit in it, awesome pictures, most effects were awesome but being able to draw up to 6 cards...Even with all the negative sides...I mean Pot of Greed is banned. That spell did feel bit broken, like Card of Sanctity in YGO anime, there's a reason they changed the effect XD

Anyways awesome 10/10 from me

AzuSotsuki

AzuSotsuki

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
    Last Visit Feb 02 2013 02:14 AM

See? This is the problem of YCM, no one comments and rates anymore, just takes it for granted...That aside, great cards, the art and the whole japanese spirit in it, awesome pictures, most effects were awesome but being able to draw up to 6 cards...Even with all the negative sides...I mean Pot of Greed is banned. That spell did feel bit broken, like Card of Sanctity in YGO anime, there's a reason they changed the effect XD

Anyways awesome 10/10 from me

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback and awesome ratings :D
Really appreciates it ~ Yes i do agree that spell card feels abit broken, it's an Up-tier version of One Day of Peace & in the next turn you can Rain Spell and Trap effects onto Opponent(But likewise, they could do the same) ... Well, that card is just one of the joke cards i made that give players the option to add to this deck for more "WTF!?" moments ... XD. While making custom cards, we have the freedom to go overboard, no :3 ?
~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users