[center][IMG]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee471/ToxicPizza/AngelO7fanproxy_zps736452f4.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Somewhat underrated. It's not really that bad. If you get it on the field (Gellenduo/Photon Sanctuary) it's even better than Skill Drain. I put it in a Counter Fairies deck, and it's pretty good

Discuss.

[quote name='Borderline Unplayable' timestamp='1358252464' post='6121486']
Only good in decks that can reliably bring it out.

I've had a weird Valhalla build that got this out quite easily, and Frogs can easily side it.

One of the best cards ever made, imo.
[/quote]

Ikr, I'm loving this. Played only six duels so far, won all, four of them ragequit when I summoned Angel O7 for the second time.

If only it didn't have to be tribute summoned

[quote name='Azuh' timestamp='1358252862' post='6121492']
Wait... Reprint?
[/quote]
Nope, not yet

[quote name='Devil's Advocate' timestamp='1358260670' post='6121540']Does that mean the effects of all monsters in the hand/Graveyard/Banished Zone, too? If so, that's pretty awesome.
[/quote]

Yep.

So far

[i][color=#006400]Lightsworns 1-0[/color][/i]
[i][color=#006400]Turbo Synchro 2-0[/color][/i]
[i][color=#006400]Frogs 1-0[/color][/i]
[i][color=#006400]Photons 1-0[/color][/i]
[i][color=#006400]Dino Rabbit 2-0[/color][/i]
[i][color=#800000]Maldoche 0-1[/color][/i]
[i][color=#800000]Don't remember 0-1[/color][/i]

Pretty impressive, imo.

I suppose this would be a good card to throw in a Gemini deck, cause Gemini's are first summoned as vanillas. No effects can be activated anyway, and when you don't have it out.... yeah.

But it's still 2 tributes for par-6 stats in that regard.

[quote name='Devil's Advocate' timestamp='1358266468' post='6121610']
No, they don't listen to the mass populace because people like YOU are stupid. Konami's not the one at fault here.
[/quote]

They kinda are because there is rarely any card that guys like you don't bash for being either useless or overrated.

[quote name='Yan-Tsundere Barrel' timestamp='1358267249' post='6121626']
They kinda are because there is rarely any card that guys like you don't bash for being either useless or overrated.
[/quote]

Such as with power creep.

[img]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/DealWithIt/obamadealwithit_gif.gif[/img]

[quote name='Borderline Unplayable' timestamp='1358266368' post='6121607']
I like the idea.

If you, y'know, cut out the whole part about printing Geminis. It's a dead sub-type, and it should stay dead.
[/quote]

Far from it, Gemini Spark if obviously broken, they have a load of decent support like Supervise and Woodland Archer plus you can bring out a 2200 beater that gives them effects. In fact the only issue with Geminis is that they themselves are no good.

OT, this card is pretty hilarious if you can get it out but I'd rather run Vanity's Fiend/Ruler which is similar.

Archived