YCM League of Legends Tournament

Alice Moonflowyr

5raqr.jpg

Welcome to YCMs first (I think) League of Legends tournament! Myself and TheLaughingMan have decided to collab on this tourney, so he's co-host :3

The rules are quite simple!

1. Post to enter!

2. Once we have either 18 participants or I feel like this is going on for long enough, I will randomize all of you into teams.

3. If we end up with a number not divisible by 3, bots will be spread out in some teams.

4. Each match will be Draft Pick, and best out of 3 games to win! So set some time aside!

5. When your team and the team you are facing have set up a time for your match, please post it so people can watch the match if they so choose!

6. If you win the match, post here. If you lose the match, post here.

7. Brackets will be made with www.challonge.com and will be randomized!

8. Matches will be 3v3 matches between teams on The Twisted Treeline.

List of Participants!

1. Spike the Bloody (Spike the Bloody)

2. TheLaughingMan (SolarChaos)

3. ☆~Rin-chan~☆ (Lunar Origins)

4. Poc (Chairfighter)

5. Lujan Solo (LujanSolo)

6. Yosuke-kun (Lytning)

7. Achacia (Hjalmarr)

8. Rãine (Grandraine)

9. Hina~ (Bidoofmydoof)

10. METALMAXIMAL (Metalhead7)

11. Tsundesu (DesperadoNull)

12. BlindMistress27 (Invited by Tsundesu)

13. Turnish (Invited by Tsundesu)

List of Teams!

When the teams are set up, your team will decide on a team name! If you cannot decide, or you do not wish to decide, then I will give you a random team name.

Banners

2cg2c2b.png

Image link cus I cant figure out the code thing: http://i50.tinypic.com/2cg2c2b.png

Go ahead and join!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted this in the LoL discussion thread but this seems to be more active ATM

imo a 1v1 tournament would work wayyyy better. Best of 3, each player bans 3 champions then the first player picks a champion that both players will play (mirror match) first to first blood wins the round. Then the second player picks the next champ. If it goes to the 3rd round a player not involved in the match will pick the champion.

Any summoner spells allowed and the map will be summoners rift, mid lane only.

It just works a lot better when there are so few people on this board who play.

I posted this in the LoL discussion thread but this seems to be more active ATM

imo a 1v1 tournament would work wayyyy better. Best of 3, each player bans 3 champions then the first player picks a champion that both players will play (mirror match) first to first blood wins the round. Then the second player picks the next champ. If it goes to the 3rd round a player not involved in the match will pick the champion.

Any summoner spells allowed and the map will be summoners rift, mid lane only.

It just works a lot better when there are so few people on this board who play.

Lets see how many people join first. If we get enough, we can do it this way.

I, the warrior of the east, known formally as Raine, has choosen to enter he/she's name into this gauntlet has an elaborate ploy to surrender his/her mantle of eternal wisdom to Rin-chan and thusly destroying every obstacle in his/her wake with the force of a thousand suns under the Tournament alias of Grandraine

Wouldn't it be easier just to join Rin-chan's team? xD

Maybe if it didn't say teams would be randomized. Otherwise Raine, Lunar, and I would already be a team. And by that I mean they'd have dragged me in there. That is if Lunar didn't appear to be ser mad at me for whatever reason but whatevs~

Even though I'm a very literate person...

Apparently not. Seemed simple enough for me.

Oh yeah, I'm joining. Even though I'm probably below average. I'm sure some of you will enjoy my many imminent deaths.

Username: DesperadoNull

Edit:

That's my LoL and also my Skype username. But that doesn't mean I'm going to accept somebody on Skype, Metal. :I

If anything just do it for teamwork improvement. Better to add someone then remove them later rather than lose horribly due to poor teamwork.

I'd be perfectly willing to add somebody who I am indeed put on a team with and already figured I would in such a case. Just the random request from that Metal guy was a bit out there for me.

Archived