BlindMistress27

Raine (Grandraine)

Turnish

Team6

Bot

☆~Rin-chan~☆ (Lunar Origins)

Hina~ (Bidoofmydoof)

Come up with team names as you wish.

Also, wasnt exactly sure where to put new contestants without fcking up the bot balance. So if you have any ideas, hit me wif em.

You know, are bots really a good thing to have? Seeing as how typically human players are going to be way better teams with bots are going to be at a big disadvantage. And I swear I'm not just saying this because I have a bot on my team. My team's already at the disadvantage of having me.

Also, I find one of these teams to be exceptionally hilarious. They'll probably know who they are.

Well, we could hit the friends lists ._. Just saying. Anyways, I'm not free today Desu. Most  likely tomorrow. I don't care too much about the name, so you can decide (though given that it's two P4 fans, I'm sure the "Investigation Team" is an option)

EDIT: I got another participant. His name's  BloodRaven Griff. Throw him and LoG Cheezy in and we only need 3 more people.

Not many good ones really. I guess adding 24 hours in order to get more people (and people to ask friends like Kio suggested) would be one idea but not guaranteed to solve much really. Anybody interested would already be in. Or looking more in depth at the stats of contestants and trying to balance things out but that's probably just too much work.

Although in retrospect radomized teams are unlikely to even be fair in the first place.

Well, we could hit the friends lists ._. Just saying. Anyways, I'm not free today Desu. Most  likely tomorrow. I don't care too much about the name, so you can decide (though given that it's two P4 fans, I'm sure the "Investigation Team" is an option)

I'm starting to get busy again with work so I will be busy most of tomorrow with that. And homework so blegh. Don't know if it's just the new manager wanting more people working at a time or that January is almost over and people are probably going to be buying things again that'll make me start working a crap ton again. Maybe a mixture of both.

You clearly read my mind on the name topic.

Okay.  Add me on skype just for when the match starts. Keep me updated on when you can and can't play too.

So, basically, the team name is Investigation Team then. Fair enough.

Like I said too, if you add Blood and Cheezy, then we only need three more people. I don't think getting three people should be too hard either.

Archived