Hell rises and diabolic creatures spawn - the Spawn archetype

Bleaknight

You came across angry, as you were willing to argue with a personal belief of a reviewer due to the dislike of their criticism.

Okay, I will say he is not broken. However, he does nothing to make the game more fun for the player's, and introduces a mechanic most wouldn't find "interesting and dynamic" more then they would find it "unnecessary and annoying". Any better?

Malefics are not broken in the competitive sense, but essentially no cost 4k beaters is far from balanced. While yes, they offer themselves no protection, would you call a card maker good if he produced a free to Summon 4000 with a minor condition? I would hope not.

You came across angry, as you were willing to argue with a personal belief of a reviewer due to the dislike of their criticism.

Okay, I will say he is not broken. However, he does nothing to make the game more fun for the player's, and introduces a mechanic most wouldn't find "interesting and dynamic" more then they would find it "unnecessary and annoying". Any better?

Malefics are not broken in the competitive sense, but essentially no cost 4k beaters is far from balanced. While yes, they offer themselves no protection, would you call a card maker good if he produced a free to Summon 4000 with a minor condition? I would hope not.

Provided that card creator makes the card balanced as Malefics are, I don't see a problem. This is certainly a more interesting and dynamic theme than Exodia, Chain Burn, Empty Jar, Countdown and FTKs/OTKs in general and I'm quite fond of it in that sense, so eh. 

• 5 months later...

Archived