Angels of Eternity complete set 16/16

reynboux

Hey guys this is my first Archetype and its called Angels of Eternity, this family is based in the fact of having no spell or trap cards in your graveyard, its a very interesting gameplay idea, an i love the fact that can be played by using only the  Archetype monsters or also combine it with real Yu-Gi-Oh cards like Guardian Eatos, Agents or Gallis.

Well this are the cards forming this  Archetype:

-Anica Angel of Tenderness

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Each player can only use the effect of "Anica Angel of Kindness" once per Duel.Once per turn, you can return 2 "Angel of" monsters from your Graveyard to the Deck to draw 1 card.

anica.jpg

-Zafiron Angel of Justice

If you have no Spell or Trap cards in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand), If you do, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. Tribute this card you control to target 1 card on the field; destroy it and draw 1 card. You can only use the effect of "Zafiron Angel of Justice" once per turn.

zafiron.jpg

-Saires Angel of Eden

You can reveal this card in your hand; send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, then, if it was a monster, Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard You can add 1 "Saires Angel of Eden" from your Deck to your hand. If you do not control another Fairy type monster, this card loses 700 ATK and DEF.

saires.jpg

-Erien Angel of Rest

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. When this card is this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon it. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 of your Removed from Play "Angel of" monster; Special Summon that target. Each player can only activate the effect of "Erien Angel of Rest" once per Duel.

erien.jpg

-Frir Angel of Kindness

If this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Fairy type Synchro Summon: Draw 1 card. When this card is this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, Special Summon it. If this card is Special Summoned this way is removed from play when it is removed from the field.

frir.jpg

-Gaeas Angel of Protection

If you have no Spell or Trap cards in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Special or Flip Summoned: Change this card to Defense Position. While in Defense Position this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects, or be destroyed by battle and It cannot attack your opponent directly. You can only control 1 face-up "Gaeas Angel of Protection"

gaeas.jpg

-Galadriel Angel of Salvation

If you have no Spell/Trap cards in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can banish 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to target 1 FAIRY monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. You can only control 1 face-up "Galadriel Angel of Salvation"

galadrieleb.jpg

-Mander Angel of Control

If you have no Spell/Trap cards in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, during either player's turn while you have no Spell/Trap cards in your Graveyard You can banish one "Angel of" from your Graveyard; any card effects that activate in your opponent's Graveyard cannot be activated this turn. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. You can only control 1 face-up "Mander Angel of Control"

manderg.jpg

-Rosen Angel of Swords

If you control a face-up "Angel of" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only control 1 face-up "Rosen Angel of Swords"

rosenl.jpg

-Saires Angel of Eden

You can reveal this card in your hand; send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, then, if it was a monster, Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard You can add 1 "Saires Angel of Eden" from your Deck to your hand. If you do not control another Fairy type monster, this card loses 700 ATK and DEF.

saires.jpg

-Arias Angel of Redemption

1 Fairy Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card/Monster effect you can negate the activation and destroy it. You cannot activate this card if you have any Spell or Trap Cards in your Graveyard.

ariasi.jpg

-Excelion Dragon Angel of Eternity

1 Fairy Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters-

When this card is Synchro Summoned destroy all other monsters on the field.
You can banish one "Angel of" monster in your graveyard, then target 1 monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

excelion.jpg

-Hazael Angel of Help
1 Fairy Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters-
When this card is Synchro Summoned add one "Angel of" or "Angelical" card in your graveyard to your hand.

hazaelm.jpg

-May Angel of Choice
1 Fairy Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters
Once per turn: You can activate 1 of these effects. Each of these effects can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.
● Target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.
● Send 1 card from your Deck to your Graveyard.
You cannot activate this card if you have any Spell or Trap Cards in your Graveyard.

mayj.jpg

-Trerion Angel of Judgment
1 Fairy Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters-
You can also Special Summon this card by removing from play 1 "Angel of" Synchro Monsters you control and 1 "Angel of" Synchro Monster in your Graveyard. You cannot activate this card's effect the turn you Special Summon this card this way.
Once per turn: You candiscard one card from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 monster on the field or in either player's Graveyard; return it to the hand.

terion.jpg

-Angelical War Call of Eternity
If you have no Spell/Trap cards in your Graveyard, you can add 1 "Angel of" monster from your Deck to your hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this card.  Banish this card in your Graveyard and 1 Fairy-type level 5 or higher to target 1 monster on the field, send it to its owners hand.

callx.jpg

-Eternity
Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. All Fairy-type monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 "Angel of" monster in your Graveyard; return it to the Top of your Deck.

eternitys.jpg

Hope you like it and im open to any constructive coments o critics, i know that some cards maybe broken or unusefull but every real Archtype has their broken cards and the not even by accident in my deck cards, so thats the idea :) and id love to have xyz of this set but i have no clue of how to do them so im hoping that the creator of this page may give us the option of makin xyz cards so i can add them :)

thanx for your time

Anica: It seems a little underpowered to me. Sure, it's a cydra, but it has terrible attack, and being a lv 1 doesn't help it for synchro summons. It would be an interesting draw engine if it returned itself to the hand in some way, and its draw effect wasn't once-per-duel, but as of right now it doesn't do much.

Zafrion: I actually like Zafrion, but his restriction may make him unplayable. Getting a 2400 beatstick out of nowhere, then a pop or a synchro summon is a great ability, but I think that having to run no spell or trap cards (or putting them back into the deck somehow) puts you at a great disadvantage.

Eden: You have two angel of eden's, both are pretty powerful. One nets you a free summon practically, plus a mill every turn, and the other allows you to bring back hyperion's light fairy fodder. Considering that synchros exist, I think that one is akin to mezuki, and the other is a four star fairy gallis. In other words, a bit too powerful. The second eden's once per duel effect is an improvement so it can't be abused like mezuki can.

Rest and kindness: they seems a little underwhelming to me, but I have no doubt they can be abused. Since fairies are kinda banish-centric I think that their "limitation" actually helps them become more spammy. consider removing it. Also you made 2 very similar cards, just one's a level 2 tuner and one's a level 3 tuner. Just putting that out there.

Control, Salvation and protection: Again, the no spells and traps are kinda the theme of the deck, but it makes the deck so much weaker. These big guns don't give you very good effects either. One acts as a soul drain with a cost each turn, another trades a fairy in field with one in the grave, which can be good, and the other stalls. With the no spells and traps clause you won't be able to react to your opponent's backrow and it's just going to run all over your monsters. Remove protection's cannot attack directly clause, since it only applies in defence position, and maybe up the effects of both protection and control.

Angel knight: Good card the deck needs.

Synchros: I hesitate to even review them, because the cards you posted can't make them! You have lv 3 and lv 2 tuners, and level 4 monsters, and then there's a level 1 monster and big lv 7s and level 8s. How are you supposed to easily make 8 or 9? Even 5 would be hard. And the lv 6 just isn't worth it.

Spell and traps: Good cards the synergize well with the archetype.

Verdict: The deck could only be played with no spells and traps, so that leaves Gallis and chaos agent. The no spells or traps clause really hurts the deck, and you have nothing to compensate for that in their effects. Otherwise very solid.

Anica: It seems a little underpowered to me. Sure, it's a cydra, but it has terrible attack, and being a lv 1 doesn't help it for synchro summons. It would be an interesting draw engine if it returned itself to the hand in some way, and its draw effect wasn't once-per-duel, but as of right now it doesn't do much.

Zafrion: I actually like Zafrion, but his restriction may make him unplayable. Getting a 2400 beatstick out of nowhere, then a pop or a synchro summon is a great ability, but I think that having to run no spell or trap cards (or putting them back into the deck somehow) puts you at a great disadvantage.

Eden: You have two angel of eden's, both are pretty powerful. One nets you a free summon practically, plus a mill every turn, and the other allows you to bring back hyperion's light fairy fodder. Considering that synchros exist, I think that one is akin to mezuki, and the other is a four star fairy gallis. In other words, a bit too powerful. The second eden's once per duel effect is an improvement so it can't be abused like mezuki can.

Rest and kindness: they seems a little underwhelming to me, but I have no doubt they can be abused. Since fairies are kinda banish-centric I think that their "limitation" actually helps them become more spammy. consider removing it. Also you made 2 very similar cards, just one's a level 2 tuner and one's a level 3 tuner. Just putting that out there.

Control, Salvation and protection: Again, the no spells and traps are kinda the theme of the deck, but it makes the deck so much weaker. These big guns don't give you very good effects either. One acts as a soul drain with a cost each turn, another trades a fairy in field with one in the grave, which can be good, and the other stalls. With the no spells and traps clause you won't be able to react to your opponent's backrow and it's just going to run all over your monsters. Remove protection's cannot attack directly clause, since it only applies in defence position, and maybe up the effects of both protection and control.

Angel knight: Good card the deck needs.

Synchros: I hesitate to even review them, because the cards you posted can't make them! You have lv 3 and lv 2 tuners, and level 4 monsters, and then there's a level 1 monster and big lv 7s and level 8s. How are you supposed to easily make 8 or 9? Even 5 would be hard. And the lv 6 just isn't worth it.

Spell and traps: Good cards the synergize well with the archetype.

Verdict: The deck could only be played with no spells and traps, so that leaves Gallis and chaos agent. The no spells or traps clause really hurts the deck, and you have nothing to compensate for that in their effects. Otherwise very solid.

Wow amaizing review first of all as you of course notize it its main idea its a fulll monster deck (except for the spells of this cards that can be used)
I like to make my decks very close to reality and i make the deck and after that i review card per car to see that its not compleatly broken or to abusive thats why i put in some of the restrictions to make it not a posible all deck to banlist Also i like to amke my decks in a way that can be played with other real cards of  course the first cards that came to mi mind was gallis, agent chaos.

yeah i know that the fact of not playing trap cards o spell cards maybe hurts the decks power but i didnt want to push it to much to make it a realy abusive inzector type deck so thats way i made it in a way that can be stoped but yeah im thinking of new card ideas to make some kind of defense to the backrow (maybe like a jinzo or spell canceller monster and it can be lvl 5 BTW i totally forgot to put a lvl 5 and it was in my plans lol)

thnax

Archived