One-Punch Man

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want more Silver Fang pls.

He is really important to the next arc, so you'll get your wish.

Anyway, finally got around to watching. Not sure what you meant by them leaving it closed. The way it ended was exactly the same as how the manga closed out the Boros arc. The only difference was the ending bit with the King of the Underworld. Though I enjoyed it since it was pretty great way to end things.

Yea, nothing I can say about the series would be any different from what everyone else has. Just give me season 2. In the mean time, you all should pick up the manga.

So I've already watched the episode, like, 4 times. Anyone else get emotional when Boros died? That scene just hit me so much more in the feels than in the manga, I guess the soundtrack (which was fantastic throughout the whole episode) really helped in that regard.

So we've got the OVAs to watch, this thread isn't dead yet!

The first one was funny, I didn't realize until the end that Genos was stalking studying Saitama during that week after the Mosquito Girl incident. The waitress's stare at him in the diner was pretty great, too. Also, dat ED, doe.

Also, TIL King was totally in episode 4.

aFDN07i.png?1

And that Japanese tweet from ONE that's in the image translates to about: "When I was in my tens, I drew 'Sun Man' (Taiyou Man) on blank sheet of copy paper and uploaded it on a small home page; I made the last boss too strong and couldn't defeat it before I disbanded the home page."

Now that I got my Secret Santa Anime finished and didnt feel like watching anything already on my backlog figured that id start up OPM since I enjoyed what I read out of the manga. Everything so far seems pretty good id say, will watch more tonight.

• 1 year later...

Archived