One-Punch Man

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, you beat me to it.

Well, someone's going to get the shit beaten out of them.

On one hand, I hate waiting for the next chapter to see Saitama fight, on the other hand, Licenseless Rider is a cool guy.

• 2 weeks later...

I hav randomly started reading draft...........lets call it draft, of One-Punch Man and holy crap its fun. Takes a little to get use to the art, but once you do its super enjoyable. Seeing someone take a punch from Saitama is like O_0.

So far there have only been 2 people that have taken Saitama's punches. One of which got owned by one of his punches from the "Serious" series.

I'll agree, the art was lets say "interesting" to look at at first but once you get use to it, it like "Bamo". The fight scenes are also done incredibly well and have high intensity.

I really really wanna see how there going to do that comic panel I posted. I doubt it'll end up being a gif like this one but I can hope.

I just noticed this but................ wow great extra

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man/Onepunch-Man---035-005----Tankobon-004-Extra-Prison?id=172372

[spoiler=Thoughts]

So, Speed of Sound Sonic show his stuff & we get more info on are wonderfully clad Pri Pri Prisoner. Oh and Saitama really went to get sea food and not the sea folk. [/spoiler]

Latest chap. should be up by the 17th. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived