Number 47: Nightmare Shark

Number47NightmareShark-YZ04-JP-OP.png

Sea Serpent/Xyz/Effect

Level 3 monsters
If this card is Special Summoned: You can attach 1 Level 3 WATERmonster from your hand or side of the field to this card as an Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card totarget 1 face-up WATER monster you control; this turn, that target canattack your opponent directly, but other monsters cannot attack this turn.

It's so awesome. 

Discuss.

It looked cooler in Black and White :(

Its weird... Until we got the full color image of it, I always pictured it being a purple-ish color.
Either way, artwork seems a little vibrant to be something nightmare-ish.

On-Topic: This and Bahamut could potentially make Xyz Gift playable O,o

No.
Bahamut can attack, then still use his effect in MP2.
But using his effect in MP1 won't let him do so.

Oh. Well, you could also detatch to summon this MP1 then use its effect...

Nah, that's rubbish but it's still pretty decent, better than Leviathan and Acid Golem unless you have the swap.

I agree. I expected it be black or purple. Not light blue. Oh well. Maybe the name is a mistranslation? Maybe its supposed to be Knightmare Shark?   With those giant blades, I wouldn't be surprised. I also just noticed it has no eyes.... 

An interesting card overall. Though, I would rather use Revise Dragon to push for game. We have way too many good Rank 3 Xyz. Revise, Acid Golem, Brilliant, Zenmaines, Zenmaighty, Leviair, Temtemtempo....

Yeah I personally don't like it either Agro. It completely replaces Leviathan Dragon in the Extra, and that's a bad idea in itself

We should have OPTIONS in the game. Not REPLACEMENTS

... This doesn't replace 17 at all. They have different purposes altogether. This is for pushing for game ala Gagaga Cowboy. You wouldn't use this in the early game. You should still very much be running Leviathan with R3s.

Archived