Griffetti Archetype. The set I forgot about. (3 monsters, 2 Synchros, 1 Trap)

Zazubat

Sometimes you forget you were working on something, and I totaly forgot where I was going with this. The OCG is also pretty bad, but I'm sure you will correct me, or maybe you won't, I honestly don't care cause I just wanted these out so I can continue on something new I got in the works. Anyways, here be the cards:

[spoiler=Monsters (3)]
GriffettiWingCommander.png
LORE: You can send 1 other "Griffetti" monster from your hand to your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Griffetti" monster from your Graveyard, but it's effects are negated. It cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Griffetti" Synchro Monster. When this card is destroyed by a Trap Card effect: You can send 1 "Griffetti Lookout Scout" from your hand to your Graveyard; during the End Phase, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.
GriffettiLilWing.png
LORE: Once per turn: You can return this face-up card to your hand; Special Summon 1 Level 4  or lower "Griffetti" monster from your Graveyard except "Griffetti Lil' Wing". If you control an other "Griffetti" monster, you can make it Level 6 until the End Phase, but it cannot be used as an Xyz Material, and it cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Griffetti" Synchro Monster. When this card is destroyed by a Trap card effect: You can send 1 "Griffetti Lil' Wing" to your Graveyard; during the End Phase, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.
GriffettiSharpwingSerpent.png
LORE: When your opponent would activate a Trap Card or Trap Card effect, you can send this face-up card to the Graveyard: Target 1 face-down Spell or Trap card you control, and activate it if it's a Trap Card and negate your opponent's activation or effect,  (your opponent's card stays face-up at this time). If the card does not include "Graffetti" in it's name, destroy it and your opponent activates their selected Trap Card or Trap Card effect. If you activated your Trap Card, destroy their Trap Card when this effect resolves. When this card is destroyed by a Trap Card effect: You can send 1 "Griffetti Sharpwing Serpent" from your hand to your Graveyard; during the End Phase, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Synchro Monsters (2)]
GriffettiAnglewing.png

LORE: 1 "Griffetti" Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner "Griffetti" monster.
Once per turn, you can activate this effect: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Griffetti" monster from your Graveyard, it gains 500 ATK while this card is face-up. Destroy it when this card is destroyed. You cannot Special Summon any other monsters this turn, except "Griffetti"  monsters. If this card was Synchro Summoned using a "Griffetti" Synchro Monster, it gains this effect:
*Once per turn, when a Trap Card is activated: This card cannot be destroyed until the End Phase unless targeted by that Trap Card.
GriffettiSpreadwing.png
LORE: 1 "Griffetti" Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner "Griffetti" monsters.
Once per turn, if you control an other "Griffetti" monster, you can treat this card as a Tuner. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as an Synchro Material Monster: Add 1 "Griffetti" card from your Deck to your hand.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trap Card (1)]
GriffettiExplosion.png
LORE: Destroy all face-up "Griffetti" you control. For each card destroyed, draw 1 card. You can only activate "Griffetti Explosion" once per turn. Except during the turn you activate "Griffetti Explosion": You can banish this card from your Graveyard to return 1 "Griffetti" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
[/spoiler]

Additional notes: Serpent had a weird effect, I don't quite remember how it was suppose to work, so I might have gotten something completely wrong here, in which case just ask, and I'll see if I can explain what the hell I was trying to do with that card.

Archived