Wolves of the Great Wild

Thranduil

So I have posted next to nothing in a very long time and I thought well hey I might as well start a new set. So here it is my Wolf set. Comments and concerns, but please no flamers.

WolfRunner.jpg

WolfRider.jpg

If you control a face-up "Wolf" monster: You can Special Summon this monster from your Hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can destroy one monster on the field who's attack is less than or equal to this monster. If you use this effect this monster cannot attack this turn.

WolfPack.jpg

WolfoftheColdNorth.jpg

WolfoftheBlackNight-1.jpg

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can activate 1 of these effects.
● You can destroy Spell/Trap Cards on the field, up to the number of "Wolf" monsters you control, except this card.
● Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Wolf" monster from your Deck to your side of the field (except "Wolf of the Black Night").

SpiritWolf.jpg

This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card was Special Summoned activate the following effect:
● If it was Summoned from your Hand: Randomly discard 1 card in your opponent's hand.
● If it was Summoned from your Deck: Add one "Wolf" monster to your hand.
● If it was Summoned from your Graveyard: Special Summon one "Wolf" monster from your Graveyard in face-up attack position.

SpiritofChange-1.jpg

SpiritoftheHunt.jpg

GazeofDoom.jpg

DireWolf.jpg

CalltotheSpirit.jpg

BloodRage.jpg

CalloftheBrotherhood-1.jpg

AnthropomorphicWolf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived