2 Terraforming
1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish Burial
1 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Pot of Avarice

Lemme see...

Without the Frog Engine, I have a lot more room for other stuff to pull more monsters out consistently as opposed to making bigger plays. Before Tidal was announced, it was all you could really do, though.

3 Tidal and 1 Sarco means I have basically 4 copies of Tidal. Tidal aids the deck in just about every way, considering it's a recurring beater that also doubles in a Swap Frog-esque function. Sarcophagus is a searcher for Tidals.

The Nimble monsters + Lemuria make many easy Rank 6 plays, predominately. 4, 5, and 7 can all happen, though, just not very consistently. Might neg Gauntlet Shooter for Drago-SAC, but not sure. I have Bahamut Shark because I rarely want to make Rank 4s, but when I do it's a 2600 beater that pulls out a Gagaga Cowboy-esque card, but hits for 2000. I really wish the extra was bigger...

Fishborg Planter is a silly tech that I doubt I'm gonna keep in very long, but don't see the harm in trying it for now.

Diva and Infantry are helpful, because it's an instant Rank 2 engine that allows you to make powerful plays almost off the bat, and drawing 2 Diva means a quick Rank 6 play without hindering the deck on the whole, or a Rank 2 + Rank 5, if you factor in Kappa. If I draw a Heavy Infantry, I can simply ditch.

Exodius is the best topdeck on earth, and is a great card to draw, for similar reason to Avarice. It just does EVERYTHING you could want, with, at worst, an LP cost.

Lemuria is the deck's main Win Con, but it can win on just Rank 2s, and Tidal just increases the likelihood of that exponentially. Not getting Lemuria really hurts, but it's in no way a game loss off the bat.

I think that's all.

Archived