Stronghold Knight, a new Ace for a new Hero

Darkneptune

I havent posted anything in a long time, but i recently obtained some new inspiration. This Ace Card is used by my Zexal OC. He carries within him the power of 2 transcendent legacies, the Crystal Beast Legend and the Clear Mind Synchrony, which is what gives him the Power to control this card freely.

561585_4867746845779_789234663_n.jpg

2 level 4 Monsters

When this card attacks or is attacked: you can Detach 1 Xyz material from this Card; it gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the Monster it battles until the End Phase. If you use this effect, neither Monster is destroyed by battle and any damage your opponent takes is halved.

Just like Yumas #39, it is easy to summon and had a somewhat balanced effect, or at least to me it does. :D

When Summoned, its original form is the sword he carries with his belt floating in the center of it, surrounded by a net of light. the light forms into his body and the belt pops on automatically. he then grabs his sword and prepares a battle pose.

When using an overlay unit, the orb of light smashes against the X shape in his belt, he then raises his sword and small white lights move from the opponents Monster into his sword. His Number mark is in his sword. When played the number appears on the owners forearm.

These are his evolutions, They do work together, but since they can also be summoned by other means I thought they still qualified as singles.

First up, Chaos Xyz Change

.488016_4873307904802_2047362464_n.jpg

3 Level 4 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Number 77: Stronghold Knight" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Once per Turn you can detach 1 Xyz material from this Card: select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK is halved and this card gains ATK equal to the amount reduced. You must have 1000 Life Points or less to activate and to resolve this effect.

Heres Rank Up via Barian's Force

526588_4873308024805_439312612_n.jpg

3 Level 5 monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned by Ranking Up "Number 77: Stronghold Knight", this card gains this effect: Once per Turn you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this Card: select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; this card gains ATK equal to the selected monsters ATK and, if the selected monster is an Xyz monster, it loses 1000 ATK

Archived