Code Geass: Black Knights [OoC/PG-13/Barely Started/Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, we will use Blu's (where I post something and everyone posts once), but it won't be 100% ironclad. However, if you are going to do a conversation or do something with lots of interaction, PM the other people in the conversation with your idea of the conversation and come with an agreement of an entire conversation post.

Example:

Hey, everybody, so I just approached you guys and started up a conversation, what are you guys going to say? Is something like this good?

Sample Convo

Person A walked over, holding a can of Orange Crush, and sat himself down at the table. "Hello!" he greeted, enthusiastically. "My name is Person A, how do you do?" His greeting was met with silence as table was startled by the abrupt newcomer.

"Hello," Person B finally said. "I am Person B. Glad to make your acquaintance."

Person A grinned. "Hi, Person B." He held out a hand and Person B shook it.

Each of them proceeded to introduce themselves in turn.

"Person D?" cried Person A incredulously. "Haha, that's a funny name."

Person D was not amused, he had enough of people making fun of his name and he stood up. "You will not make fun of my name, is that clear?" growled Person D.

"Erm... yes, I'm sorry," said Person A. He stood up, too, and bowed apologetically. "I sincerely apologize!"

Person D nodded and took his seat again.

Just realized something... X.Y. & Arcturus = Templar & Assassin?

IC will be up sometime tomorrow, don't have enough time tonight.

Just realized something... X.Y. & Arcturus = Templar & Assassin?

IC will be up sometime tomorrow, don't have enough time tonight.

Who told you! O.O

On an additional note, I really like Thranduil's Knightmare.  The Silvam Venator honestly seems to be pretty damned cool, particularly the way its arrows function and the system allowing for it to walk on water.  A system I am dubbing, "Jesus Feet."

Glad to know you like my Knightmare...... lawl "Jesus Feet"

I'm working on one now, one of the Knights of the Round. Two questions, is it set in stone that their Knightmares have to be named after Arthurian legends and is this set six months after the Zero Requiem or did everything start half a year after that and this is set sometime later?

I'm going to set this, at... I'm going with ten months, actually. Kongming left and immediately reformed the Black Knights because haste is of great value. I would typically name the Knightmares after Knights of the Round, but if you have a good reason for otherwise, then I won't mind.

Crashed into a wall... what will be the name of K.K.'s organization. 

IC is UP. OP is updated to include Shadowhawk Carrier (it's under Technology).

U know wut? Seeing as, inevitably, as it is what RP's tend to do, everyone will be coming over to the table where the action is happening, and four people are already there (C.C., Kongming, Experiment Y. and Dante Azuma), after your first post, we will have one post for a conversation. The discussion for how this conversation will go will be in here.

Umm, seeing as I'm already with Kongming, who should I talk to? Is it NPC? or the other RP'ers?

Any reactions to stuff that happened. You prolly wouldn't be surprised at Kongming hosting a pizza party. You can interact with the NPCs, I suppose, I'll allow you to control Kallen for simple things like responses. You can try talking to Experiment Y. You can cause a commotion somehow (I've done that before in an RP, my character was a famous musician so I caused a commotion by doing a music solo before everyone and drew everyone's attention). It's a party, man!

"There is no pulling out now."

Said the Actress to the Bishop.

Also, too many people know this Zero isn't the "Real Zero".  The only person who has any reason to know that at all would be Kongming, though personally I don't think any of the characters should know it.  Furthermore, he is the "Real Zero" as Lelouch made him Zero right before his death.

Okay, well I was thinking Quixote for the Knightmare name, named after Don Quixote, obviously. The pilot himself is Spanish and used to read the old book while growing up.

Also, Zero is a symbol, not a person. There is no real or fake Zero.

Lemme see the app first.

Kongming regards it as a figure, and it really is a figurehead, especially as really there is just Suzaku being Zero.

Archived