The Creator Dragon Of Light, Rifer Set

igorlellis0

HADMDTt.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Forbidden Dragon Ritual". The Special Summon of this card cannot be negated. This card can only be destroyed by battle. This card can attack only if you have at least 1 card in your hand. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each card in your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, only Dragon-type monsters can attack. Once per Duel, for 1 turn, you can reduce your Life Points so that you have 1 left, to have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the amount of Life Points paid plus its original.

rGzmzUM.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "The Creator Dragon Of Light, Rifer". This card can only be activated if "Secret Of The Hieratics" is activated as well. You must read the text printed on this card aloud and tribute printed "The Winged Dragon Of Ra" and "Slifer The Sky Dragon" from your side of the field.

6Ox5NGt.jpg

This card can only be activated if "Forbidden Dragon Ritual" is activated as well.

This is defintely NOT realistic.  There are no Divine Ritual monsters out and I doubt there will ever be.  I think Konami printed legal versions of Ra, Slifer, and Obelisk purely due to fan demand.  

Not to mention that Secret of the Hieratics and the ritual Spell interfere with each other.  Secret's wording is such that the ritual spell must be activated first, but Dragon Ritual's wording says that Secret must be activated first.  The current wording prevents either from being activated.  At least that's how I see it.

Creator's effect also prevents itself from attacking since Creator is a Divine-Beast and not a Dragon.  

Archived