Umbral Ghoul and Umbral Uniform

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Umbral_Unform

When this card [...] and is destroyed by battle and sent to yourGraveyard: You can target 2 "Umbralmonsters in your Graveyard;Special Summon them. You can only use the effect of "Umbral Unform" once per turn.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Umbral_Ghoul

Once per turn: You can reduce this card's ATK to 0, and if you do,Special Summon 1 "Umbralmonster with 0 ATK from your hand.

disc.

What I find weird is their user and how he is...

[spoiler=Well...]
His appearance is like an evil Rei. Moreover, it looks like he either is Rei or some dumb evil twin nonsense. the fact that these guys are UMBRAL and Rei uses SHINING makes it kinda driven home more, on either account. Either Yin and Yang or OH I PRETENDED TO BE GOOD LOL.
[/spoiler]

Also, if it means anything other than mostly LIGHT set, the "Light" means the Synchros.

Finally, a DARK Archetype that I find somewhat creepy. I also like the general name and image theme they have- Dark blobs of shadows that have manifested from some presumably negative force.

OT: Both members look really good so far. Unform better not say "If this card is attacked and destroyed in battle" or else I'm gonna rage. Ghoul looks fun. And apparently there is at least 1 more member. Which is cool because as said, these guys have hilarious potential.

What I find weird is their user and how he is...

[spoiler=Well...]
His appearance is like an evil Rei. Moreover, it looks like he either is Rei or some dumb evil twin nonsense. the fact that these guys are UMBRAL and Rei uses SHINING makes it kinda driven home more, on either account. Either Yin and Yang or OH I PRETENDED TO BE GOOD LOL.
[/spoiler]

Also, if it means anything other than mostly LIGHT set, the "Light" means the Synchros.

[spoiler=My thought]

Isn't their user very likely to be Vector, the B/Varian that possessed Dr. Faker? That would possibly explain the appearance thing. And it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if it is Rei possessed.

I assume it's Vector because they're Level 4 DARK monsters that have synergy with the intent of spamming. Oh look, Number 66.

[/spoiler]

Wait, Umbral Uniform targets any Umbrals? Uh...that means it can target itself.

[spoiler=My thought]
Isn't their user very likely to be Vector, the B/Varian that possessed Dr. Faker? That would possibly explain the appearance thing. And it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if it is Rei possessed.

I assume it's Vector because they're Level 4 DARK monsters that have synergy with the intent of spamming. Oh look, Number 66.
[/spoiler]

Wait, Umbral Uniform targets any Umbrals? Uh...that means it can target itself.

[spoiler=I know it's]
Vector. That's the point. The pic of Vector in the magazine with this guy looked like an evil/transformed Rei. These are confirmed to be used by Vector, but that's my point.

I mean, pic:
Yu-Gi-Oh_Zexal_Scan.jpg[/spoiler]

Early translation, so probably a typo.

113646vcfjgc6jooqfqiqs.jpg
Umbral Unform
4 Stars/DARK/Fiend-Type - Effect/0 ATK/0 DEF
When this card attacks and is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 2 "Umbral" monsters from your Deck. You can only use the effect of "Umbral Unform" once per turn.

113702f303945mfs0ib9fa.jpg]
Umbral Ghoul
4 Stars/DARK/Fiend-Type - Effect/1800 ATK/0 DEF
Once per turn: You can make this card's ATK 0; Special Summon 1 "Umbral" monster with 0 ATK from your hand.

OH LOOK THE FULL EFFECTS WERE REVEALED

Archived