[Playing With Fire Series #1] Infinite Inferno *Reps for Reviews*

Aix

So here is a new series of cards I'm making which I call the [Playing With Fire Series] because I'm messing with sort of dangerous stuff in terms of balance. What better way to start a series called [Playing With Fire] than to have a FIRE Pyro-Type monster? Anyway, pretty obvious where I got the name and inspiration for it. Reps for Reviews.

186785.jpg

So the obvious weakness here is Bottomless Trap Hole and the like. It is a nice nuke and Utopia alternative. I can see this card becoming the Xyz equivalent of Black Rose Dragon. Unfortunately, the fact that it only destroys your opponent's monsters might make it a bit OPed, perhaps add a self-damaging effect, like taking damage equal to the combined level of the destroyed monsters x100 or 200. Nothing too serious, just to balance it out a bit and it fits with the 'you play with fire, you get burned' motif.

Or you can make it so that the effect only activates when destroyed by a card effect as well as keep the negation of the effect on the first turn. This way cards like Evacuation Device don't activate this card's effect. 

Anyway, it seems like a nice card, perhaps just a little tweaking.

Archived