i saw this card in my dream

Darkneptune

i saw this card in a dream i had a few days ago

Number 4: horse with the white flame

EARTH-Beast-Xyz-Effect

RANK 3

ATK/2000 DEF/ (i didnt see this part)

2 level 3 monster

once per turn, detach 1 xyz material, negate the activation of a spell/trap and destroy it

this is the way i saw it in my dream, it obviously needs work, and finding an image might be hell, lol, but that was it. 

You had a dream about a card? O.o

Now that's something you don't see everyday ...

Maybe the card want to warn you bout something XD

And judging from the suggestion of Toyo, may I suggest to reduce this card attack to 1900

As for the defense, well let's wait for your next dream XD

Pretty simple, pretty splashable. If you insist on keeping the ATK, put the DEF at 0 to balance it out.

[spoiler=Now then, onto the real reason I came here. Dream interpretation!:]

Horses typically symbolize speed, while flames represent destruction, a time limit, and the fact that it's a Number and in a card...this shows the need for something more. You desire something greater than yourself, which was why your subconsciousness chose to shove it into the one thing you know that's greater - Yugioh!

...yeaaahh, no. Allow me to be more serious, please. A horse on fire represents the second of the Riders of the Apocalyse; "Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a huge sword." The rider represented war, and since your horse appeared in the form of a card instead of being traditionally ridden upon, that may mean you have the desire to have absolute control over your 'wars', your inner turmoil. The fact that the number is '4', notorious for also translating as DEATH in Japanese and Chinese, supports this. However, we must not forget that the flames were white (white always represents purity, cleansing, holiness), and that horse dreams in general typically represent love and prosperity.

So here we have a card of Number 4 with a horse in white flames. Let's crack this down into something more simple.

Card:Control - 4:Death - Horse:Prosperity - White:Purity - Flames:Destruction - Detaching:Sacrifice - Negate:Prevent

Now into a sentence.

You want to (control) (death) and (prosper), but what you believe is (pure) is actually (destruction). People will be (sacrificed) so you can (prevent) (death)

In other words, you don't want to fail, you want to succeed in life. You have good intentions, but they will only hurt other people. In the end, you'll leave the ones who once helped and supported you, just so you can succeed.

And there you have it, Darkneptune. Aren't you happy now that you know your fate?

[/spoiler]

Pretty simple, pretty splashable. If you insist on keeping the ATK, put the DEF at 0 to balance it out.

Now then, onto the real reason I came here. Dream interpretation!:

Horses typically symbolize speed, while flames represent destruction, a time limit, and the fact that it's a Number and in a card...this shows the need for something more. You desire something greater than yourself, which was why your subconsciousness chose to shove it into the one thing you know that's greater - Yugioh!

...yeaaahh, no. Allow me to be more serious, please. A horse on fire represents the second of the Riders of the Apocalyse; "Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a huge sword." The rider represented war, and since your horse appeared in the form of a card instead of being traditionally ridden upon, that may mean you have the desire to have absolute control over your 'wars', your inner turmoil. The fact that the number is '4', notorious for also translating as DEATH in Japanese and Chinese, supports this. However, we must not forget that the flames were white (white always represents purity, cleansing, holiness), and that horse dreams in general typically represent love and prosperity.

So here we have a card of Number 4 with a horse in white flames. Let's crack this down into something more simple.

Card:Control - 4:Death - Horse:Prosperity - White:Purity - Flames:Destruction - Detaching:Sacrifice - Negate:Prevent

Now into a sentence.

You want to (control) (death) and (prosper), but what you believe is (pure) is actually (destruction). People will be (sacrificed) so you can (prevent) (death)

In other words, you don't want to fail, you want to succeed in life. You have good intentions, but they will only hurt other people. In the end, you'll leave the ones who once helped and supported you, just so you can succeed.

And there you have it, Darkneptune. Aren't you happy now that you know your fate?

Dat sentence about the horse, isn't it from the Bible, at the Revelation I believe

i never thought a dream would have so many comments. however there is something i would like to say:

i am, have always been, and will always be a Christian. i was born and raised in the Christian Church, therefore keeping in mind and heart what the Bible teaches us, and adding  my personality and the way i was raised, i would never be able to betray someone i care for, someone i know and love, just to get ahead in life. Plus, i no longer play any kind of card game (other than uno) so the card really doesnt signify anything in my life. I joined this forum because i wanted to become a better designer, which so far i have. there is one thing i can say that related to me, which is the horse, since i was born in 1990, the chinese year of the horse. plus i have also been described with the horse as animal representation because of my creativity and honesty, which are things i thank God for having given me. the color white i am not so sure of, since my favorite color is blue.

so basically i dont really thnk that interpretation really has a lot to do with me. :)

Oi, cut the dream reading crap. If you're not constructively posting about the card, you're getting a warn.

Sorry. I just couldn't resist the opportunity ^^;

And that's fine. I don't really believe in it myself - I just like trying to make a dream more significant than it really is, so my interpretation is almost definitely wrong. Pretend it never happened~

But I did constructively post about the card, if only a bit. Just think of that as the main, and the dream-thing as a bonus.

Note: I'm a Christian too.

well anyway back to the card, i was thinking of just redoing most of it, but keeping the effect since i think its pretty nice. obviously the name has to be shortened since its a bit long, but i was thinking something like this

Number 4: Divine Flare Stallion

Rank3

ATK/1900 DEF/1000

LIGHT

Beast-xyz-effect

Once per turn, detach xyz material, negate the activation of a spell/trap card and destroy it.

most of the stats would be kept the same, what do you guys think of it this way?

I have had a few dreams with cards before, though they always come out extremely overpowered in the end, especially since I don't know the actual application of their grammar within the dream.

Anyways, yeah, the original card seemed broken, and while 1900 does help to balance it, I'm iffy. Maybe keep it at 2000 and make it like Giant Palm Hand, needing to detach 2?

Archived