Skyrim Cards - Almost Full Set

rb304288

Hi! I'm sure you've seen plenty of Skyrim sets all around, but I decided to take them a little differently. It is a mostly full set although I am aware that I am missing plenty of creatures and aspects of the game, however, I did my best to recreate the experience of choosing a type of Hero and growing with them as you fight a variety of opponent's, including other heroes like you. I hope you enjoy them, if I get good feedback then I'll definitely make more. :) This is my very first post, so I'd really love some constructive feedback please. Keep in mind, these Cards are meant to be played on a modified set of rules for Yu-Gi-Oh to take into account certain gameplay aspects and I changed Traps to Weapons and Stratagems, like Warrior Interrupts. Admittedly, I should've probably thought up more.

I apologize in advance for the long post, there are over 100 Cards.

Normal Monsters:

YoQEzl9.jpg NGlZcdy.jpg LzZArrQ.jpgywQ0v2k.jpg  POoiubc.jpggf3PxOO.jpg dyFpakx.jpg eqDI91O.jpgQMp45Xu.jpg e7F6uQg.jpg xs8EhO1.jpg 2G6ARtm.jpg h4ANkDt.jpg 35Onx2t.jpg JSZKX54.jpg

Effect Monsters:

CiwfSxB.jpg weWIrXA.jpg W58EGOH.jpg dFWBU1t.jpg L6lxPLP.jpg gzmphlx.jpg LgvcNOG.jpg AVAGeaU.jpg KT3tfkW.jpg lHPdJjg.jpg qXLZaoY.jpg ciOm6ZA.jpg GQD0ADn.jpg xQHxbZg.jpg kRVXSQo.jpg f8Jx2Il.jpg GKU5Fig.jpg 77kvWOY.jpg f3KuHGf.jpg mCcejsz.jpg

Synchro Monsters:

Here I might have changed things a little bit. Most of these Monsters are meant to be a leveled version of another but I left it up to a little bit of inter-changeability to let more combinations lead to each leveled option. Also I decided to include the requirement of Spells in the Fusion process to give the idea of the Hero taking a quest and evolving into the next level. 

Humanoid:

Nl52NhB.jpg h8IQBCV.jpg ZTVTK1C.jpg 96aFiBa.jpg bwGNel9.jpg Nfa6Gpr.jpg EFisGfy.jpg bcwYRgR.jpg

Non-Humanoid:

n7UN7a4.jpg q9ehO1N.jpg 9k0TlX3.jpg murxHn3.jpg

Fusion Monsters:

Again, these are meant to be the next and greater evolved version of your Hero, however, at this Point you choose your path for good, because you can only choose 1 of the Fusion Monsters to be. By combining with "The Dragon Born" in essence this final Fusion Monster becomes your chosen Hero and the leader of his Faction.

DT8JQbF.jpg qBU12LW.jpg wqsflBJ.jpg YQZcQAk.jpg ZMQ7mqF.jpg jRl0Zl0.jpg 2WCW8l5.jpg x5lTeO7.jpg

Fusion-Spell Monsters:

**See the Spell Cards "Lycanthropy" and "Vampirism."

HmJ0Cn7.jpg ztqRSwG.jpg

Fusion End-Game:

The two End Results to the "Dragon" story-line evolution and the two Cards that I would consider Adversaries. Besides the Fact that the Blades Monster must be Fused from one of the Previous Fusion Monsters. 

MQJ1i7Z.jpg 8ESJ1SD.jpg

Ritual Monsters: Daedra

Summonable Daedra:

0w8oG00.jpg ZqECDk5.jpg DGLwYI9.jpg npon0TT.jpg ivhloPk.jpg

Daedric Lords:

Okay, there would have to be an unspoken rule that you can only choose to worship one or two Daedric Lords per Deck because otherwise I get the feeling things would get out of hand. Also, since they are so powerful perhaps they should only be summonable as well.

wYPPaXu.jpg x2TY1dP.jpg  hnZq94S.jpg byI6AWi.jpg

lLbXys0.jpg

This Card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by Sacrificing "1 Non-Humanoid" Type Monster that is over Level 8  + "1 Humanoid" Type Monster + "Shrine of Sheogorath" + Banishing 2 Cards from your hand. This Card is immune to all Traps, has no weakness, and cannot be attacked directly. Spell Cards are effective, but only do 1/2 their intended effects. This Card can only be directly attacked by the Monster "The Dragon Born" and Fusion Monsters that have Union-ed with "The Dragon Born." Every other turn: Sheogorath can cast "Madness" on up to 4 of your opponent's Monsters. While induced with "Madness" your opponent must flip a coin every time they attack. If heads, your opponent must attack one of their own Monsters. If tails, nothing happens.

fmD2RZ9.jpg
This Card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. It Must be Special Summoned by Sacrificing 2 "Humanoid" Type Monsters + "Shrine of Mephala" + Banishing a Card from your hand. When this Monster is Summoned 2 things happen: your opponent must Banish 1 Monster from the Battle Field or lose 500 Life Points. Search your Deck or Graveyard for the "Weapon" Trap Card "Ebony Blade" and take it into your hand. Once per turn: you may Sacrifice an active Monster for this Card to become immune to all Traps, Spells, Card Effects, and Battle Damage; however it cannot attack while immune.

4aKfd63.jpg

This Card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. It Must be Special Summoned by Banishing all of your Monsters on the Battle Field (at least 4) and activating the Spell Card Effects of "Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon" + "Mysterium Xarxes." This Monster's base ATK and DEF is 7000, however, it cannot be attacked directly, nor can it attack directly; unless in Battle against a "Dragon" Type Monster or "The Dragon Born" and any Fusion Monster Union-ed with "The Dragon Born." As soon as this Card is summoned, search your Graveyard for 2 "Daedra" Type Monsters and Set them. All opponent's Monsters must flip a coin when attacking. If heads, their attack succeeds. If tails, they attack one of their own Monsters instead.

Spell Cards:

Magic Spell Cards:

Epq1FlY.jpg jZjS8OP.jpg bjSVLhU.jpg mcbNfKs.jpg gQ6GqK2.jpg 0TIWDSm.jpg 8f9YeBz.jpg 6d3faRX.jpg

Faction Spell Cards:

8GW1UKH.jpg 6IYjOqj.jpg wVP1gtB.jpg EGoohRG.jpg jD6iRCS.jpg AOF6BGU.jpg VaHjBDi.jpg qDD7WHz.jpg VWEWojI.jpg

Daedric Shrine Spell Cards:

JyJrNkw.jpg Vo9t2CY.jpg g25attu.jpg PytVGpo.jpg rMd5Eif.jpg 7pMgWiO.jpg vBXKkbK.jpg RwW1usw.jpg

Effect Spell Cards: 

WWA3I75.jpg 0nOkXGi.jpg bbelYDN.jpg uS1grgJ.jpg 0mCD2yk.jpg S6matS0.jpg Z8118DH.jpg 3yBhbT3.jpg

Trap Cards: 

Already explained what I did there.

3xNNWjZ.jpg 2y2wryh.jpg DM8ay8v.jpg 8pGKrFD.jpg WfPusmm.jpg 0dGp7YO.jpg 9a2xPjO.jpg W2OsKrT.jpg GnVe8lq.jpg J6vQANH.jpg EDsM9dX.jpg 0TADAdB.jpg bhGYOC7.jpg

Well, that's all I've got for now. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I... LOVE IT!

Really, really great work.

The only point I would criticize about this deck is this overkill of Fusion and Ritual Cards - it seems so complicated to play them all *.*

I am really fascinated of your work and effort, and keep it up ;D

BTW: What means "Almost Full"? You cant be saying there will be even more xD

• 1 month later...

Archived