This guy is huge! Number 100: Galactium Infinity

Darkneptune

I had this idea last night before i fell asleep, but i was so tired i left it for another day... and today is another day so why not? here it is, the biggest card ive made... and i mean that in a height sort of way, the way i imagined him, hes freaky huge

number_100_by_darkneptune13-d5vm26m.jpg

4 level 4 monsters

When your opponents monsters effect activates: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and pay 500 life points; negate the effect and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monsters ATK. If this card is destroyed while it has Xyz Materials, its materials are banished instead of being sent to the graveyard.

The Hunders can get this pretty easily, make the materials more specific. Honestly I would've pegged the card for a DARK monster so perhaps change that and then make it so the materials have to be DARK. If you do that, then I think you could probably put it down to 3 material monsters instead of 4.

OCG Help:

4 level 4 monsters
If your opponent activates a monster's effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and pay 500 Life Points; negate the effect and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster;s ATK. If this card is destroyed while it has Xyz Materials attached to it; Banish the Xyz Material Monsters instead of sending them to the Graveyard.

Effect Help:

3 Level 4 DARK monsters

If your opponent activates a monster effeect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material Monster from this and pay 1000 Life Points; Negate the effect and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the monster's ATK. If this card is destroyed while it has Xyz Material Monsters attached to it; Banish its Xyz Material Monsters instead of sending them to the Graveyard.

---

Would also make the monster a DARK attribute.

Isn't 'Hunders being able to make easy Rank 4's sort of THE POINT to them?  They get to make any other Rank 4 in real life regardless of how we feel about it?  Does that mean this card has no right to an existence because of that?

Regardless, the Materials are fine, the negation is fine, the damage though might be a little much in conjunction with the materials and negation... THOUGH it doesn't destroy the monster (though it will likely die in battle if this is attacking it unless something else will prevent that).

Maybe half-damage or increasing the LP cost?  Detach 1 and pay 1000 LP; deal half-damage.  That's fine to me and doesn't change the card that much.

actually i want to keep the 4 material monster thing, since it would make this card unique. I mean, im not sure if they exist, but i have never seen any xyz monsters that need 4 materials, which is why he made his way into my mind. i will , however, consider some changes like, 1000 point cost and half the ATK as damage. but i do want to keep him as light, just because its trolls people with the image. :)

Doesn't mean that they can have an overpowered monster just because Xyzing into Rank 4s is their point. In other decks it may be fine since not many others can make 4 Level 4s hit the field simultaneously easily.

Also yes, there are 4-materials Xyz like Shark Drake Veiss and Caestus the Comet. Both have alternate summoning conditions that are their main point though.

Archived