Chaos Angels

Chaonon

I hate Stardust Dragon, with Passion.
I love the Chaos Archetype, my favorite was Chaos Sorcerer, too bad they're simply Splash-able cards to random decks and not a force to be reckoned with like the other Archetypes, so I choose to change that with this  :D

-=-Edit-=-

(Changed Chaos Angel of Apostasy's effect from: Return 1 Chaos" Monster to its respective deck  to Tribute 1 "Chaos" Monster on either side of the field )

(Changed Chaos Angel of Desolation effect from: with less ATK than this card  to whose original ATK is equal or less than)

Basic Deck Usage:

> Basically "Chaos Agent of Shadows" is used to clean back rows, kinda OP I know since his effect activates during Battle Phase which gives you the priority to banish a backrow card before the opponent can activate anything, but I made it very situational, since the enemy needs to be face-down and this card loses 1000 ATK Points so a high defense card can easily give you a return damage, and will not allow you to do a repeat next turn, unless you banish that face-up card xD.

> "Chaos Agent of Encumberance" is basically a Chaos Sorcerer with a twist, imo it is a bit better than Sorcerer since it can defend better while activating it's effect. The low attack point also safeguards it from Bottomless Trap Hole.

"Chaos Agent of Relief" and "Chaos Agent of Adulation" along with "Chaos Machine Agent of Languidity" and "Chaos Machine Agent of Lethargy" are used to summon "Chaos Angel of Eminence" quite slow to summon but very worth it, since it gives you a King Dragun for the Archetype. "Relief" needs to be attacked first so that "Adulation" won't be damaged. Then you can Special Summon "Langudity" and Normal Summon "Lethargy.".

> "Chaos Angel of Apostasy" is used to swarm your own field with Beatdown Tokens and Tribute fodder maybe, along with "Chaos Machine Angel of Destruction" for a good Combo.

Summoning Apostasy is basically the same as Eminence but you use, Lassitude, Languor, #765 and #4677. #765 and #4677 can be Special Summoned while you use Languor to Special Summon Lassitude.

> "Chaos Angel of Desolation" and "Chaos Angel of Despondence" are used to clear the Monster Zone of tricky low level effect monsters, they're quite easy to Summon as well, the thing is though I feel like "Desolation" is stronger but "Despondence" is safer to use since you can avoid Bottomless Trap Hole.

> My Favorite of all however is "Chaos Machine Angel of Vindication", its the giant middle finger for Stardust Dragon which I hate with all my being, lol.

Though with all of this I feel like this deck is still slow, compared to the other Synchro Swarm Decks.

Any Suggestion guys?

Also newbie question, am I allowed to add new cards along with the Archetype?
I feel like the deck needs a bit of drawing power since these cards would leave you at a huge disadvantage when they get thwarted.

Another question, Does Chaos Angel of Eminence protect itself from Trap Cards activated that target it in response to its summoning?

[spoiler='Monsters']

ChaosAgentofShadows_zps18838d97.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard.

At the start of the Battle Step, if this card battles a face-down monster: you can banish 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls, if you do this card loses 1000 ATK until the End Phase of this turn.
ChaosAgentofEncumberance_zps1ce14ebd.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard.

Once per turn, you can banish 1 face-up Monster on the field. During your next Standby Phase after this card's activation, send that card to the Graveyard. If this card is removed from the field before your next Standby Phase, the banished card returns to the field in its original position.
ChaosAgentofAdulation_zps1c5b0747.jpg

Once known as the "Capturing God of Conquest," his superb knowledge on the art of courtship allowed him to "capture" women whose hearts possess evil souls and purge them. Due to his rising success he ascended the heavens to join the agents of Chaos to participate in the upcoming war.
ChaosAgentofExigence_zpsa882df91.jpg

You can Special Summon this card if you have at least 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK Monsters in your Graveyard. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for a "Chaos" Synchro Monster. This card cannot be used as an XYZ Material, except for the XYZ Summon of a "Chaos" Monster.
ChaosAgentofRelief_zps8ae98f19.jpg
FLIP: Special Summon 1 "Chaos Agent of Adulation" from your Deck or Hand on your side of the field during the End Phase of this turn.

ChaosMachineAgent765_zps18f14001.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand to your side of the field if you control a face-up LIGHT Tuner. This card cannot be used in a Synchro Summon except for a "Chaos" Synchro Monster.
ChaosMachineAgent4677_zps657b47b5.jpg

ChaosMachineAgentofLangudity_zpsdda93e3b

You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard to your side of the field if you control a face-up "Chaos" Tuner and banish this card if its removed from the field. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster except for a Synchro Summon of a "Chaos" Synchro Monster.
ChaosMachineAgentofLanguor_zpsa04b0852.j
ChaosMachineAgentofLassitude_zpsb4e95453
When this card is removed from the field, you can add another "Chaos Machine Agent of Lassitude" from your Deck to your hand. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster except in a Synchro Summon of a "Chaos" Synchro Monster.

ChaosMachineAgentofLethargy_zps56a6ba4f.

You can discard this card to select 1 "Chaos Machine Agent" or "Chaos Agent" Card from your deck and add it to your hand.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Synchro']

ChaosAngelofEminence_zps702e68d0.jpg

2 DARK Tuners + 2 non-Tuner LIGHT Monsters
While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. All "Chaos" monsters on your side of the field cannot be targeted by card effects, except by "Chaos" monsters.

ChaosAngelofApostasy_zps9d382b02.jpg

2 LIGHT Tuner + 2 non-Tuner DARK Monsters
You can activate this card's effect during either players' turn. Tribute 1 "Chaos" Monster on either side of the field to Special Summon 1 "Raqial Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1900/DEF 100) and 1 "Decarabia Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 100/DEF 2100), on your side of the field, if you don't have 2 Monster Card Zone open, you cannot activate this card's effect.

ChaosAngelofDesolation_zps6549ee6f.jpg

1 LIGHT Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK Monsters
This card cannot attack your opponent directly.
At the start of the Battle Step;
- If this card battles a face-up monster whose original ATK is equal or less than 2100: Banish that monster immediately.
- If this card battles a face-down monster: Banish that monster immediately.

ChaosAngelofDespondence_zpsadf182b9.jpg

1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK Monsters
You can only activate this card's effect when it's face-up on Attack Position.
Once per turn: You can target 1 face-down monster on the field: banish that target, when you do, switch this card to face-up Defense Position.

ChaosAngelofTemptation_zpsc3e244c8.jpg

1 LIGHT Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner DARK Monster
Once per turn, you can banish 2 LIGHT and 2 DARK monsters from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 of your opponent's removed from play monster to your side of the field. It cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fusion']

NBSCfgT.jpg

Choose a "Chaos" Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck whose listed Fusion Material Monsters are banished, send the banished Fusion Material Monsters into your Graveyard, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) You cannot Special Summon another monster(s) during the turn you activate this card.

ChaosTheory_zpsf8e5183d.jpg

Banish, from your side of the field or your Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Chaos" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) If this card is in the Graveyard: You can banish 1 "Chaos" monster from your hand; add this card to your hand.

ChaosMachineAngelofAstringence_zps95d11e

1 "Chaos Machine Agent" Monster + 1 "Chaos Angel" monster
When a Spell, Trap, Spell/Trap effect, or Effect Monster's effect is activated in response to a Special Summon of a "Chaos" Monster; You can;
- Discard 1 "Chaos" card from your hand to negate and banish it.
- Send this card back to your Extra Deck to negate and banish it.

ChaosMachineAngelofDestruction_zpsb51725

1 "Chaos Machine Agent" Monster + 1 "Chaos Angel" monster
Once per turn, You can Tribute 1 monster you control to Special Summon 1 "Chaos Ball Token" (Machine-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0) on your side of the field, if the token is not removed from the field after your next End Phase, banish the token and 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field. 

ChaosMachineAngelofVindication_zps14598d

2 "Chaos Machine Agent" Monsters + 1 "Chaos Angel" monster
When a Spell, Trap, Spell/Trap effect, or Effect Monster's effect is activated in response to a card effect that destroys a card on the field: You can negate the effects of all the cards in that Chain Link (excluding this card) and banish them (including this card). During the End Phase, if this card negated an effect this way during this turn: You can Special Summon this card from out of play.

[/spoiler]

Archived