RP&D: Roleplay and Development

Aix

Then, he heard a prophecies from an old wizard that said that his reign of tyranny will be over, as the new king will be found and overthrow him, upon hearing this prophecies, he become furious and ordered his soldier to capture the wizard and throw him into a prison.

Well, how does that sound?

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler='Application']Justice Master
Preferred Roleplay Genres/Types: I want to say all genres, but that feels like a bit of a cop out. I'd say Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and most Cyberpunk variants.
Preferred Character Type: I've always been a person to try and play some of the more complex characters. Not necessarily one type of person that's withdrawn or another that's really loving of the world, but the ones that are beyond that. In short, I like the characters that fall within the shades of gray in one way or another.
Skills: I suppose I've had a quite a few RP ideas and concepts now and then, so I could contribute a few and add some criticism. I'm also a student learning Cinema 4D and a bit of Adobe After Effects.[/spoiler]

EDIT: Let me get caught up with this fantasy RP idea.

Then, he heard a prophecies from an old wizard that said that his reign of tyranny will be over, as the new kill will be found and overthrow him, upon hearing this prophecies, he become furious and ordered his soldier to capture the wizard and throw him into a prison.

Well, how does that sound?

Wai? Merlin's thrown in prison, yeah, but mainly cuz he doesn't support the tyrant. Morgan Le Fay is now the court wizard and adviser.

Okay so in terms of factions this is what I came out with:

Loyalists: The Evil King's forces

Resistance: Those trying to find the true Arturian Ruler

People of the Waters: A hidden tribe of women

Northern Kingdom: To add to the fuedalistic nature of the kingdom, a random faction

Eastern Kingdom: Same as above

In terms of species:

Elves

Humans

Sorcerers/Sorceresses

Vampires

maybe? 

In terms of species:

Elves

Humans

Sorcerers/Sorceresses

Vampires

maybe? 

Perhaps add goblins/trolls/orcs, just a species that loves destruction and has no real plan. They just cause trouble.

Also, would suggest adding dragons, but not sure if that belongs in species or not.

Piercer of the Heavens

Preferred Roleplay Genres/Types:  Fantasy, and Sci-Fi
Preferred Character Type: I tend do go with a humble warrior. I also like to RP with a female character.
Skills: I can shoot out random plots(as in make a blueprints for the skeleton) and I have been told by friends that I am some what good at filling in sections of stories where one can be stuck on.

Double C4
Preferred Roleplay Genres/Types: In all honestly, I prefer both original and pop-culture RPs (including anime ones for both styles) as long as they are within the realms of the Fantasy, Drama, Action and Adventure genres (as long as the story, setting, plot points and the like all peak my interests).
Preferred Character Type: Depending on what genre it may be, it'll differ at times, but the concept for my characters will be the same: a caring guy who does anything for his friends so that they positively benefit from his good deeds. In a sense, it's basically me without the fear of taking action.
Skills: I myself am okay with world building, and can create some places with their own stories and such, but I think I'm the best at character development, as long as said character is the kind that I myself can change in such a way that works with the plot. I can also create plot twists if the inspiration is within the plot given.

I might have an idea later. So look out for that.

Gabriel Maeso
Preferred Roleplay Genres/Types: I can go on happily with any genres, fantasy, sci fi, romance, literaly any as long as I know what's it about.
Preferred Character Type: Hmmm that a hard question, I do have a manga that I write, draw and sell on my own, so I have to come up with all kinds of characters and since they need to be used I kinda that have to get really into each one of them in persona, actions and spirit, so just like I can go with any genres, I can go fine with pretty much most types of characters.(EDIT: I also like to grow/change my character's persona/world views/oppinions/etc. trough the story, making it a bit more human.)
Skills: Well I can manage to hold and run smootly with more than one character(non-NPCs and NPCs), make up plots, I do like and got quite good on building whole worlds in details for some RPs I made in the past, I can draw and lineart very well(but that can take some time), and since I hate to waste ideas, I always end up finding a way to make old or rejected ideas usable and new, I also like to lave and make clift hangers situations.

We now has 16 members and we haven't done a thing yet, lol.

Gabriel, wow, a manga artist!

[spoiler=RP Project Application]

Struggle of Powers II

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Action, etc.

Plot:

A continuation of the first Struggle of Powers . . .

It has been ten years since both the Northern and Southern Legendary were killed in combat. Old friends and enemies have filled in the void of power left in the Legendary's wake, but now the dying words of the Southern Legendary seem to be coming true, "Fear the demons of the East . . ."

With raids alongside both sides the new Northern Republic appears to be in crisis . . .

It is up to you to forge an alliance with the Southern Republic and defeat the Western Empire!

Setting: 30XX, the continents have been smashed together by the brute force of the Supers, leaving the world as one massive continent. Technology varies in each region from swords to automatic weapons, with a few possessing plasma weapons.

What you need help with:

I need help with, chiefly, being able to get a list of Super Powers figured out by the following

Capability

Application

Limitations

if a power has no other application or limitations it doesn't need to be filled out.[/spoiler]

I don't know what "the Struggle of Powers" is, could you fill me in on that? Anyway, what part will the RPers play in this RP? How will it start off, and what should an RPer start with doing?

How would a Death Note RP work? I've been thinking on that idea, but it would rely very heavily on firstly, the activity of all its members, and how interesting it would be relies on the actions of the participants as well.

The plot would be that a Shinigami (I call him Jouka), seeing how much fun Ryuk had, decided to give a human a spare Death Note and see other humans scramble to obtain it, because after all, with a Death Note, one could easily become a God and then the RP would revolve around the drama and conflict that ensues.

Anyway, I suppose I'll put in a formal app for this:

Death Note... I dunno what I should call it... (Jouka Joke name: A Song of Life and Death - A Game of Notes)
Genre: Modern, Mystery, Drama, Supernatural
Plot: Jouka, known throughout the Shinigami world as a great entertainer, has decided to drop a spare Death Note into the human world and notify various personalities of its existence. Whether you want to find the Death Note for your own reasons, selfish or unselfish, or perhaps you want to get it to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands, that's up to you.
Setting: Modern day America
What you need help with: Everything, lol.

I don't know what "the Struggle of Powers" is, could you fill me in on that?

Anyway, what part will the RPers play in this RP?

How will it start off, and what should an RPer start with doing?

I really don't know how to explain it more than what I had in the first part, so forgive me if some of this is rehashing what I've already stated. In the early 2000s humans with extraordinary powers began to emerge at random, though none of them had any true superpowers at first. Most of these "irregulars" had abilities such as superhuman smell, the ability to breath underwater, etc. However all of that changed when the real super powered humans arose- being dubbed "Supers" by the media. Out of ALL of the new Supers that emerged the Legendary Four were the most powerful, with abilities that almost made them seem God-like . . .

Time Skip a thousand years later, for reasons that will be revealed in SOP II, a war had broken out between Supers and Humans with many individuals siding against their respective "race"; a human who did not believe in the eradication of the Supers for instance. After a thousand years of fighting the continents have been smashed together by the brute force of the Supers, leaving the world as one massive continent, and only four governments remain:

The Southern Empire: Chiefly dominated by humans, before the War against the Northern forces it had been the chief supplier of goods for any of the other two governments; the North did not barter with them. Supers were used as slaves and treated poorly, with power dampening collars to prevent revolts. Now slavery of Supers has been abolished and the entire Empire replaced by a single dictator.

The Northern Alliance: Having isolated itself from conflict long before the thousand year war ended, the North is the most "modern" of the entire governments. It is protected by a massive wall and any who find it are greeted with open arms regardless of what race they are. The leader of the North had been the living relic, the Time Keeper, who in fact was one of the Legendary Four and had survived for so long by keeping time stopped around himself. Despite his power once the war against the Southern Empire was finished the Time Keeper passed away, giving the Northern Alliance to his great great granddaughter.

The Eastern Empire: Not much is known about this place, as all those who have entered it's boarders have never returned. The rumors that spread about it are dark and claim the citizens of the East are demons who eat humans and drink blood.

The Western Empire: The warmonger of the four governments, the dictator of the West is bent on nothing more than the absolute purging of the Earth from the stain that is "Supers". Despite the Dictators goal he still employees Supers to kill their own kind, being a brilliant strategist and ruthless mass murderer. His right hand man, Andrew, has been sees all and apparently knows all- even more than his boss himself knows. It is yet to see who is manipulating who . . .

[hr]

The Role-Players will be playing either a Super or a Normal Human with augmented combat suits to help them fight against those with powers. Those with powers will not be able to choose any that they see fit, as there will be immense restrictions, and only so many of any particular kind. From there the Role-Player is basically free to decide his or her own path.

Will they ally themselves with the Western Empire to eradicate the Supers?

Will they become a soldier for the North and peace?

Personal Ambition of Absolute Power?

This is a free roam role-play like the first Struggle of Powers, meaning though certain "key plot point" will have to be met each role-players individual outcome and the overall outcome can be changed.

The group can give this Role-Play a Happy Ending or a Bad Ending.

[hr]

The actual Role-Play will start off simply with skirmishes beginning on the boundaries, in the neutral "bad lands" along the Southern and Western boarders. Because the South is not at full strength to combat a full scale war against the West the Dictator will call on the assistance of the North, which they will begrudgingly oblige.

The Role-Player can choose just about any way for themselves to begin the role-play as long as they are within an immediate "plot area" that will allow them to cement their place in the story.

We now has 16 members and we haven't done a thing yet, lol.

Gabriel, wow, a manga artist!

Indeed I am.

How would a Death Note RP work? I've been thinking on that idea, but it would rely very heavily on firstly, the activity of all its members, and how interesting it would be relies on the actions of the participants as well.

The plot would be that a Shinigami (I call him Jouka), seeing how much fun Ryuk had, decided to give a human a spare Death Note and see other humans scramble to obtain it, because after all, with a Death Note, one could easily become a God and then the RP would revolve around the drama and conflict that ensues.

Anyway, I suppose I'll put in a formal app for this:

Death Note... I dunno what I should call it... (Jouka Joke name: A Song of Life and Death - A Game of Notes)
Genre: Modern, Mystery, Drama, Supernatural
Plot: Jouka, known throughout the Shinigami world as a great entertainer, has decided to drop a spare Death Note into the human world and notify various personalities of its existence. Whether you want to find the Death Note for your own reasons, selfish or unselfish, or perhaps you want to get it to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands, that's up to you.
Setting: Modern day America
What you need help with: Everything, lol.

Hmmm I don't know... Death Note revolved around Light and L, so if it as to follow tha same idea..... but maybe what if it was actualy about the investigation? leavin the one with the Death Note as an NPC and the RPers would at as the ones investigating or those who support the one using it, I am taking the assumption that the one with it would be acting just like Kira, than the plot could go around the strugles of the investigators with the supporters, each other, and even themselves, but that's just an idea.

Okay I got an RP idea... actualy this is a very old idea, I did managed to put it up a couple of times, but had not much luck, but I did a long search and found it again, and would like to have impressions on it and help and if you guys like it, join it whenever and if I post it.

Genre: Fantasy, Sci-fi, Seinen(can I use it to describe the genre?)

Plot:

In 4182(new age calendar) Supernatural Creatures were confirmed that are real, that revealing lots that mankind didn't know, also revealing that we are on a new age of the earth, however this new age started over 2000 before the actual in usage gregorian calendar. Most of the supernatural population that had a sense of self was pacific, however the fear of manking of such creautres and their habits made out that in 4190 an operation to destroy and anihilate all these supernatural creatures have started, it is know simply as '46'. The operation know as '46' quickly turned into a bigger organization, and in 4191 humans all over the world have beeing trained by the 46 organization to destroy these supernatural creatures, enlargint their ranks, the organization grew at alarming rates, not long after 4191 it was already a fully grown empire. even tho the supernatural creatures were protected by laws and some countries, the 46 empire ran all over the world disrespecting those laws without fear of someone going after them, making life for all of the supernatural kind harder than never before. Around 4198 40% of the world's supernatural population have been slaughtered.
The remaining of the creatures are trying to restablish themselfs, the 46 Empire is trying as high as it can to anihilate them from the face of earth. However there is an organization made mostly by the supernatural creatures, known as 'Schy', which was made to strike down '46' and give the supernatural kind a voice to be heard, so in the future there could be peace.

Setting: It's set on Earth, at around 20 or 30 years from our time, but in a diferent calendar, the technology is close to ours, but highly advanced on the fields of weapons, medicine and comunication mostly.

What you need help with: Remaking it and help it achieve it's true potential, it was hte RP I most enjoyed making so I really wnat ot make it happen.

the original info for it it's here:
[spoiler='46(original info)']

[spoiler=Prologue(it will start from here, so read it!):]
-4200-Somewhere in London-12:37 PM-
A small war group were in front of an old mansion, one of the man walk near a figure that stood out from the others and said "General Dimitri, acording to the information that we have here is the place." the man looked foward to the mansion garden and said calmly "Good"... a deadly silance followed as they advanced a little more further, when they stoped the General Dimitre Kolskren looked to his man and said "OK everyone , we will split into 4 teams, 5 per team, team 1 will attack by the back, team 2 by the left, 3 by the right, and team 4... my team will attack by the front. Are you all ready?", his soldiers said just as loudly to be heard "YESSIR!" Dimitri grinned and said calmly "Good, Now let's go!", they splited into those teams, and one by one they break in, Dimitri's Team was the last one, when they entered the manson a large dust cloud covered the placce for a few seconds, enough for Dimitri be able to give his new order * WE ARE NOT TAKING PRISIONERS THIS TIME! WE ARE HERE TO ANIHILATE! GO! GO! GO!" they went further slaughting and anihaating everything that was on theyr way till all the teams met up at a single place, in front of an enourmous wooden door that was cleary blocked by inside, Dimitre tryed to slash his way in but it didn't worked, angry he said "Dang it! Get the Explosives!" when they exploded the door a large dust cloud covered the place for a few moments, when it was fading Dimitri asked to his soldiers "Are everyone ok?" then awnser was god after an explosion like that "Yessir! any harmed soldier!" Dimtiri Turned himself to the door adn said as a last order for naw "Good, Let's go!"[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]
1- All YCM rules apply;
2- No spamming or trolling;
3- No shortposting, no Godmod or powerplaying;
4- You can have up to 3 Characters(4 with my aproval only, doubts? PM about them)
5- You can only use other member character with the permission of its owner and BOTH of you MUST know and agree with what will happen with them.
6- NPC use is restrained to the hosts, if you want/need to use them for some reason PM me or the Co-Host.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=My main character:]
Name: Dimitri "The Erradicator" Kolskren a.k.a. The Cresent Moon Reaper(because of his Scythe Blade that looks like a cresent moon)
Supernatural Creature or 46 member: 46 member, but not even he know yet that he is an werewolf.
(If supernatural creature) What kind: Werewolf
(If supernatural creature) Element: Moon(Lunar energy and Gravity)
Powers or abilities: Not awaken yet.
When awakened:
10%(human form): have his senses powered, get stronger and faster, can embrace more than an avarage human and can spent nights without sleeping and stuff.
-physical power.
50%(werewolf form - Stage 1): a classic werewolf on Human-wolf form his fur is Silver with dark details, on this form can manipulate a bit of Gravity(Moon element) doesn't use his scythe too much on this form but still use his Mod-Magnum 44.
-can make his opponents feel heavy and can impulse stuff trow at him.
100%(Werewolf from - Stage 2): Turns into a giant(about 2 metter tall and realy big silver wolf with black details on it, can't use weapons on this form, can manipulate gravity and soudwaves(when Howls on specific ways, like paralize or make the opponent get confused by where he is.
-Raw power;
-Howls;
-Can manipulate gravity;
120%("Overhowl!"): turns into a humanoid figure with yellow piercing eyes, extremly sharp claws and theths, his arms have a Silver fur with Black details in shape of the stages of the moon, his hair get REALY bigger), doesn't wears shirt or overcoat on this form,wears boots and pants with some ripped parts on the side of his leg, revealing silver fur like the arms , can manipulate soundwaves of any kind and moon power(can generate it) and small parts of his face(parts that connect to the hair) have some small black fur that goes till get silver.
-Raw power;
-Bloodthirthy fury;
-Instincs leveled to MAX;
-Moon and Gravity manipulation;
•Lower gravity;
•Higher Gravity;
•Moon Blades(claws turn yellow as he slashes, as he slash waves of lunar energy are shot from his claws);
•Lunatic(can only be used on an opponent, makes his opponent disoriented and make his vision gets blured);
•Graviton Press(high the gravity on an area around him so much that all on it(except for him) are almost unable to move and all theyr belongins get heavy too so someone can die if have too much height on them).
•Lunar Fang(shoots aout from his mouth a high concentrate blast of Lunar energy on a lazer beam)
•Spiral Moon(jump into the air and charges an extremly high amount of lunar energy when he shoots it he uses both his Gravity powers and lunar powers to make it bigger and more destructive);
•Float(actulay he control the gravity of him to e able to do such thing).
-Soundwaves manipulation;
•Creepling Howl(paralize),
•Anger Howl(Damage)
•Company Howl(a howl that awares all near Beastman(werewolfs, werebats, etc.) about something that is happening.);
•Sound(can manipualte the noise around him to his advantage on a battle or argument);
•Can understant beast lenguage and translate them.
Weapon( s): Before discovering that is an werewolf: A Cresent moon shaped scythe.
After discovering that is an werewolf: His Scythe and a modified Magnun 44.
Aperance: Young about 19/20 years old, long silver hair, black eyes.
Clothes: Dark jeens, closed like a jacket Long Dark green Coat, Combat boots.
http://gabdrawer34.deviantart.com/art/Dimitri-Kolskren-202202012 (yeah I know we are not suposed to use links but tinypic isn't working now so untill it works it will be a link and that is my profile and my Drawing so I'm not steeling)
A little about your character(optional): I don't have ideas for it yet bt as soon as I get I will make it.
An Member of 46, but don't know that he is an werewolf yet.
Personality: Cruel with his enimies, protect his friends with his life, is mostly a dark felling man, sometimes get on a personality dilema, because he don't know who he realy are, because he still don't know that he is a werewolf.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=App:]
Name:
(If supernatural creature) What kind:
(If supernatural creature) Element:
Powers or abilities:
Weapon( s ):
Aperance:
Clothes:
A little about your character(optional):
Personality:[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Data...(as the RP goes on I will upload the data, like fights and characters profiles, for everyone be able keep a track of stuff)]
[spoiler=History:]
4182- Supernatural Creatures were confirmed that are real...

4190- An operation to destroy and anihilate all these supernatural creatures have started, it is know as '46'...

4191- Humans all over the world have beeing trained by the 46 organization to destroy these supernatural creatures...

4198- 40% of the world's supernatural population have been slaughter...

4199- The remaining of the creatures are trying to restablish themselfs, the 46 Empire is trying as high as it can to anyhilate them from the face of earth.

4200-Nowdays...[/spoiler]

[spoiler=List or the 46 Empire and the Supernatural Creatures]
[spoiler=-46 Empire-]
[spoiler=-46-Ground Units-]
Recruit- Just a regular soldier with a Sword and a commom pistol.(go on recon mission only)
Warrior- A skilled and more powerfull soldier, normaly armed with axes, swords or more powerfull pistols.(go on lower rank missions)
Souldiers(it is a word scheme)- A very skilled and very powerfull soldier, normaly armed with axes, guns, swords, spears, lances, kithes, or what is given to them for the mission.(the best tipe of commom soldier, can go on almost any tipe of mission).
Second Lieutenat- Normaly one of the best Souldier is named as Latienaut after long time of work and good rank on missions, armed with whatever find, or with what is given to them.
First Lieutenant- A more powerfull an skilled Lieutenant, armed with whatever finds or is given to them.
General- One of the top agents that the 46 Ground units has under theyr comand.
Captain- One of the top agents that the 46 Ground units has under theyr comand.
Major- Normaly an high skilled and very smart 46 grund unit.
High General- The more powerfull agents 46 ground units has under theyr comand.
Grave Digger- One of the leaders of 46 organization, and leader of all ground units army.(only 1 in existance).
(Generals, Captains, Majors and High Generals are the strategists of the 46 ground army.)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=-46-Aerial Units-]
Recruit- Normaly are soldiers that help the others aerial units with supriments and recon missions.
Bird- Take care of weapons and supriments on the aerial battleships.
Eagles- Shoters or Co-Pilots on aerial battleships.
Second and First Lieutenant- Normaly pilots.
Aerial Generals- Comanders of the most powerfull aerial battleships under 46 aerial units control.
Icarus- Are the Captains of the aerial units but are armed with mechanized and winged armors with special spears and special guns.
Gryphons- Majors of the Aerial units, armed with great mechanized and winged armors with specials, lances, spears, axes, swords and more powerfull guns.
HiperGryphons- Hight generals of the aerial units, armed with more powerfull armors than the Gryphons' ones and are armed with energy cannons.
Red Sky- One of the leaders of 46 organization, and leader of all Aerial units army.(only 1 in existance).[/spoiler]

[spoiler=-46-Sea Units-]
Recruit- A regular Recruit.
Fish- Just normal soldiers armed with special spears to kill monsters.
Fisherman- Soldiers with special equipment to breath underwater and armed with special hooks.
Second and First Lieutenant- Normaly they help piloting the underwater and normal water ships.
Pirate-Generals of the Sea units, armed with armors to attack underwater and shock weapons.
Ahab(Yes from Moby Dick, Captain Ahab)- Captains of the Sea units wears more powefull armors than the Pirates.
Shark- Majors from the Sea units wears armors that are more powerfull than the Ahab's Armors, armed with shock weapons and special guns.
Great White- HIght Generals from the sea units wears special armors more powerfull than the others and armed with better weapons and guns.
Sea Master-One of the leaders of 46 organization, and leader of all Sea units army.(only 1 in existance).[/spoiler]

[spoiler=-46-Secret operations units-(don't have an exact hierarchy)-]
Colectors- They go where the lasts mission from any army to collect the corposes from the supernatural creatures.
Hunters-If an soldier from any army discover about the Secret operations the hunters track them and kill them.
Doctors- Work with the corposes of the spernatural creatures to create hibrids, great hibrids and Ultimtate Hibrids.
Hibrid- A Fusion from supernatural creatures to each others or supernatural creatures to humans, to the regular ones normaly are used 1 human or supernatural being + 1 human or supernatural being.(not in action yet)
Great Hibrids- More powerfull Hibrids, to make such soldiers are used more than 3 humans or supernatural beings + 2 humans or supernatural beings.(not in action yet)
Ultimate Hibrids- The most powerfull hibrids, normaly used more than 10 humans or supernatural beings to be crated,(only 4 in existance)(not in action yet).[/spoiler]

[spoiler=-46 Leaders-]
Grave Digger- There is no conclusive data about him/her yet.
Red Sky- There is no conclusive data about this him/her yet.
Sea master- There is no conclusive data about him/her yet.
Hunters leader- There is no conclusive data about him/her yet.
Doctors leader- There is no data about him/her yet.
????- There is no data about him/her yet.
????- There is no data about him/her yet.
????- There is no data about him/her yet.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[spoiler=-Supernatural creatures-]
[spoiler=-Humanoids/Semi humanoids-]
Vampires(Male and Female)- Looks like a human but with an white skin, are very strong, quick, smart, cruel, bloodthirsty, protect anyone but themsselfs, can't go on daylight exept if they eat an special berry, if one ea one can go on day light for 24 hours, aren't imortal but when the suck all the blood from a person or other monster they suck it's life and add it to theyrs, so if they recive an letal attack they get up and fight again, can conly be killed by hitting the heart or cuting of its head, burning the corpose and scatering the ashes at a crossroads., if they sufer the lost of an arm or leg they can regenerate it very quickly.

Werewolfs(Male and Female)- Humans that when see the Moon light transform into powerfull, strong, cruel, bloodthirsty creature that can think and act by his own will, can only be killed by a silver bullet pierced on its heart, when they eat someone all theyr wounds are healed and get more powerfull for a short period of time, some werewolfs can transform into werewolf form by its onw will and can chose how many power will use on the transformation(it afect how the will look like when tranformed).

Djinns(Male and Female)- Looks like an human but have tatoos all over the body, can make people hallucinate, when using its powers theyr eyes and the tatoos that they are using for make the hallucination start glowing

Tritons(Male only)- The males from the Marmaid's race.

Marmaids(Female only)- (I need to say something about them?)

Regenerators(Male and Female)- Humanoids with vines in the place of the hair(act like normal hair but is diferent), vines coming out of the arms ans back, have an high speed regenerating ability (lost an arm in the next second it is already back), are very strong, fast, smart and whe recive an attack or when it attacks it can release holy flames that gives high damage and don't burn the vines, they also can create spiritual barriers using pages from an endless book that they always carries adn nails(nailing the pages on wall), the pages and nails become invisible after sometime, what can get out or in the barrier is selected by the one that used it, they can also teleport themselfs using book's pages, this teleport takes a long time to use(about 30 seconds, on a fight can be disastrous), normaly used after a fight or to make a mass teleport(max. of people per teleportation: 7, Minimum: 1).

Devil(Male only)- Demons that can cast dark spells and curses(have demon wings are strong, smart, and those stuff)

Angels(Male and female)- The oposite of the Devils., but are smart, strong and those stuff.

Sucubus(Female only)- Female verions of the Devils, all of them are very beutifull woman that
atract man and eat theyr souls to maintain themselfs, but can't cast curses.

Lilith-(Famele only)- The Same as a Sucubus but they don't need to eat souls to live, and cast curses, but don't cast dark spells.

WitchDoctor(Male and Female)- (I think that anyone knows what is an witchdoctor...).

Mage(Male and Female)- (IT IS A MAGE!).

Gargoyle(Male and Female)- (It's a Gargoyle, turns into stone in daylight and using special stones can transform into elemental gargoyles (the earth one don't have wings).

Werebat(Female only)- An beautifull woman with batwings, that can sumon bat to aid in fight and can fight realy well.

Dragon(they have a human looking form)(Male and Female)- Very similar to a werewolf but turns into a dragon, its only weeknees is its oposite element(Fire < Water, Water < Thunder, Thunder < Wind, Wind <
Earth, Earth < Fire; Light < Darkness, Darkness < Void, Void < Light).

Reaper(Male and Female)- Ghost liek creatures that uses Blade weapons and dark spell to destroy theyr oponents(NO its not the Grim Reaper, reapers don't domain the life or death of creatures).

Ghost(Male and Female)- An dead creature that comes back as a ghost, can posses other bodies, pass trough walls and those stuff.

Trickster(No gender)- Can asume others form but not theyr powers, only phisical apearence and phisical(non magic) abilities.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=-Beasts-]
Cyclops;
Minotaurs;
Zombie;
Ghoul;
Living skeleton;
Dragon;
Legion- A giant ball of corposes with an imense power of destruction;
Dulahan- A giant midlle ages warrior without head that can cast black magic;
Golens-Fire, ice, iron, blood, stone, etc.;[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Supernatural Creatures Resistance Organization(aka SCHYNCRO) hierarchy]
3 Founders
Masters(there is at least one for each Supernatural Creature Kind) and Special representants.
Commanders
Generals
Other members.[/spoiler]

-if someone remenber about any other, send me a PM with the name and powers and how it looks like that I update the list-[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
(Like I said it's really old, it must have around 5 years since I first wrote this RP.)

[spoiler=-Supernatural creatures-]

[spoiler=-Humanoids/Semi humanoids-]
Vampires(Male and Female)- Looks like a human but with an white skin, are very strong, quick, smart, cruel, bloodthirsty, protect anyone but themsselfs, can't go on daylight exept if they eat an special berry, if one ea one can go on day light for 24 hours, aren't imortal but when the suck all the blood from a person or other monster they suck it's life and add it to theyrs, so if they recive an letal attack they get up and fight again, can conly be killed by hitting the heart or cuting of its head, burning the corpose and scatering the ashes at a crossroads., if they sufer the lost of an arm or leg they can regenerate it very quickly.

Werewolfs(Male and Female)- Humans that when see the Moon light transform into powerfull, strong, cruel, bloodthirsty creature that can think and act by his own will, can only be killed by a silver bullet pierced on its heart, when they eat someone all theyr wounds are healed and get more powerfull for a short period of time, some werewolfs can transform into werewolf form by its onw will and can chose how many power will use on the transformation(it afect how the will look like when tranformed).

Djinns(Male and Female)- Looks like an human but have tatoos all over the body, can make people hallucinate, when using its powers theyr eyes and the tatoos that they are using for make the hallucination start glowing

Tritons(Male only)- The males from the Marmaid's race.

Marmaids(Female only)- (I need to say something about them?)

Regenerators(Male and Female)- Humanoids with vines in the place of the hair(act like normal hair but is diferent), vines coming out of the arms ans back, have an high speed regenerating ability (lost an arm in the next second it is already back), are very strong, fast, smart and whe recive an attack or when it attacks it can release holy flames that gives high damage and don't burn the vines, they also can create spiritual barriers using pages from an endless book that they always carries adn nails(nailing the pages on wall), the pages and nails become invisible after sometime, what can get out or in the barrier is selected by the one that used it, they can also teleport themselfs using book's pages, this teleport takes a long time to use(about 30 seconds, on a fight can be disastrous), normaly used after a fight or to make a mass teleport(max. of people per teleportation: 7, Minimum: 1).

Devil(Male only)- Demons that can cast dark spells and curses(have demon wings are strong, smart, and those stuff)

Angels(Male and female)- The oposite of the Devils., but are smart, strong and those stuff.

Sucubus(Female only)- Female verions of the Devils, all of them are very beutifull woman that
atract man and eat theyr souls to maintain themselfs, but can't cast curses.

Lilith-(Famele only)- The Same as a Sucubus but they don't need to eat souls to live, and cast curses, but don't cast dark spells.

WitchDoctor(Male and Female)- (I think that anyone knows what is an witchdoctor...).

Mage(Male and Female)- (IT IS A MAGE!).

Gargoyle(Male and Female)- (It's a Gargoyle, turns into stone in daylight and using special stones can transform into elemental gargoyles (the earth one don't have wings).

Werebat(Female only)- An beautifull woman with batwings, that can sumon bat to aid in fight and can fight realy well.

Dragon(they have a human looking form)(Male and Female)- Very similar to a werewolf but turns into a dragon, its only weeknees is its oposite element(Fire < Water, Water < Thunder, Thunder < Wind, Wind <
Earth, Earth < Fire; Light < Darkness, Darkness < Void, Void < Light).

Reaper(Male and Female)- Ghost liek creatures that uses Blade weapons and dark spell to destroy theyr oponents(NO its not the Grim Reaper, reapers don't domain the life or death of creatures).

Ghost(Male and Female)- An dead creature that comes back as a ghost, can posses other bodies, pass trough walls and those stuff.

Trickster(No gender)- Can asume others form but not theyr powers, only phisical apearence and phisical(non magic) abilities.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=-Beasts-]
Cyclops;
Minotaurs;
Zombie;
Ghoul;
Living skeleton;
Dragon;
Legion- A giant ball of corposes with an imense power of destruction;
Dulahan- A giant midlle ages warrior without head that can cast black magic;
Golens-Fire, ice, iron, blood, stone, etc.;[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Supernatural Creatures Resistance Organization(aka SCHYNCRO) hierarchy]
3 Founders
Masters(there is at least one for each Supernatural Creature Kind) and Special representants.
Commanders
Generals
Other members.[/spoiler]

-if someone remenber about any other, send me a PM with the name and powers and how it looks like that I update the list-[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
(Like I said it's really old, it must have around 5 years since I first wrote this RP.)

With a huge list like that, you may as well let people make their own supernatural creatures...

O_o... the two RPs are the similar in what type of characters will be in it... Is there any way to merge them... hm... perhaps what Gabriel has comes first, and then, after things has been resolved a war erupts?

Could we try that? Merge the plots and stories? Seeing as you don't have as much world-building, Gabriel, we will go with Jake's world, but with the 46 organization. The timeline is almost perfectly suited for such a thing, because Jake has the 1000 year gap from when the supernaturals seemed to appear.

Any comments about merging?

Okay.

Calling all members of this club... please speak up if interested in anything, just saying you may be interested is a morale boost and a go-ahead call, and volunteer help if possible cuz that is what this club is about.

Oh, also, this club can also be used for discussing and collaborating on fics. Updating OP, what does OP even stand for?

With a huge list like that, you may as well let people make their own supernatural creatures...

Honestly I didn't thought of that, I kinda wanted to give people something that they didn't needed ot work on, so could use that time to somehting else about the characters/

O_o... the two RPs are the similar in what type of characters will be in it... Is there any way to merge them... hm... perhaps what Gabriel has comes first, and then, after things has been resolved a war erupts?

Could we try that? Merge the plots and stories? Seeing as you don't have as much world-building, Gabriel, we will go with Jake's world, but with the 46 organization. The timeline is almost perfectly suited for such a thing, because Jake has the 1000 year gap from when the supernaturals seemed to appear.

Any comments about merging?

hmmmmm I stand with Jake on that, and also I dunno about his idea, nor what is it's prequel about, so I would rather not merge them.

Actually, I have a suggestion about Death Note RP

but, only the name though ...

Death Note : Games of Life and Death

Can you survive in this cruel world?

And I think, we should just focus on one RP instead of makin new RP over and over, if things goes like this we'll never make an actual RP ...

#justmyopinion

Archived