RP&D: Roleplay and Development

Aix

That's the secret. Nobody can explain these powers. Eren couldn't explain it until the memory that did to some extent was revealed to him as bright as day. It's the one thing everyone in that universe would want an answer to, but might not get it. It's a mystery that one is willing to die for in order to uncover.

And let's think about this for a moment: We have yet to see what Eren Jaeger's untouched basement holds for the secrets of the Titans. It's possible that the secrets are more about how one can become a sentient Titan rather than how the Titans came to be. That mystery of the Titans' origins will still be unknown. There are many things I'm keeping hush-hush about this as to not spoil the surprise. And besides, the end of season 1 was leaning towards the possibility of more humans that can become Titans, so I built off of that and it began to be more than that over time.

Does that answer your question, if at all?

Eren was injected by his dad.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that. But the injection impaired his memory until a moment would come for him to remember it. But whose to say that the same thing had happened to others? We don't know. We know very little about Annie, other than the fact that the world might hate her. This is the kind of story I'm trying to tell: As more information of the Titans are revealed, the desire to learn everything pushes people to take risks that would end their lives as easily as being eaten by a Titan.

You don't have to go with my idea. It was just something I had in mind.

[spoiler=plot]

‘When the sun neglects its’ duty, the Darkness shall spread and the Dark Lord shall rise once more.’ High Counsellor Krazus, 294, First Era

It has been five hundred years since the Great War finished, the Dark Lord slain in glorious battle by the combined forces of the Pentallian Empire and the nomadic Zioni, led by High General Demar. The war devastated the entire world. Resources were scarce, and every family had a son or a daughter that never returned home. On the year 298, however, the Pentallian Mages’ Guild began working on a large-area rejuvenation spell, with the full support of the High Council. It was not completed for ten years, with many who worked on it drifting apart, only for more to take their places. When it was finally completed, it was cast on the lands which were controlled by the forces of light. Darkness receded, turning into a myth, secretly planning its’ revenge.

The First Era has finished, and many of the heroes of that age have passed, but they continue to be remembered for their service to the world and to its’ people. Darkness is spreading ever faster than before, with seemingly no leader to guide its’ path, destroying valleys and mountains alike with its’ foul taint. The few Mages left with any real power erected a lightning wall around what remained of Pentallia and Ziono, then retreated to their respective Guild Houses.

‘The Darkness corrupts. It taints. It destroys. All shall bear arms for our Supreme Lord.’ Ambassador of the Darkness to Pentallia, 24, Second Era

The Dark Lord has risen, more powerful than ever before. His armies stand ready to destroy and corrupt the world. All he waits for is a General. A person capable of unbelievable violence and tyranny, someone who never shows remorse for his or her actions. He needed a vessel to store his very soul, so that he fought with the strength of heroes old, and thought with the intelligence of the great strategists of the First Era.

The question is…which one of you will be chosen? The Chosen are completely controlled, their friends practically unable to discern from their normal actions, and the person who is chosen will only be revealed when the Dark Lord desires…[/spoiler]

Updated a little bit since the last time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived