DN Chronicles *Remake*

Aix

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy, I've been keeping screenshots handy for this.

[spoiler=I don't know how this happened, but damn.]KUFWT.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Zenmaines can't save you this time.]

KTngb.jpg[/spoiler]

You taught me to hate that Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem...

If this is not the proper place to put it, it would be great if a mod moved it.

I dunno, but DN people are so immature they seemed to hold a grudge against anyone who disagrees with them. I told this noob how Solemn Judgment can negate Shi En's summon and how Shi En can't negate counter traps anyway, because his Spell Speed isn't high enough. First, he complied, fortunately, but he couldn't help but call me a dumbass 2 or 3 times. Then, when I won, he quit after telling me to go fucking die.

Was playing just now.
Opponent establishes an obligatory: Mill Norlereas(w/e) -> Banish it with Phantom of Chaos to Nuke -> Topdecks Sarcoph to Banish Dark Creator.
You know, his deck would have worked(I didn't really draw anything backrow-ish)- Except my Graveyard was full of Redox n' friends.
I didn't get a screenshot of this. Kinda' forgot.

I just got a kick out of the fact someone still runs Norlereas.dek

Well that, but more of the fact it freaking kills everything. lol.

Well yeah. 4400 ATK, piercing, no S/T when attacking, and even if you kill it you'll more than likely have the Ancient Gear Golem it summons to deal with.

And I've been running Ancient Gears for awhile, and it's actually really easy to bring out. It also goes great with Gravity Blaster (though so do most AGs).

I did Maxx C and he kept summoning tokens and stuff. He built up my hand to do that. I summoned the 2 Lead Blows on the right & left during MP2 and he raged quit on his turn.

21kfcqo.png

What dueling program is this?

---

I have been having the worst day for dueling. Lost twice with my Harpie Deck, and twice with my frognarchs. Won twice with my Frognarchs(once against Burning Knucklers and once again non-Prophecy spellcasters).

Either this guy was a scrub Madolche player (had a 900 rating with over 1000exp) or I just screwed him over first turn. Eitherway, this.

zKMzlmD.png

FYI I only summoned 2 monsters the entire game. Both AG Beast. He Dark Holed the 1st one and was never able to get around the 2nd. To give you an idea of how the game played out aside from this screen shot. I was able to use Shard of Greed to it's fullest.

Oh how I hate Samurais...
[spoiler=ITT United is chainable]
4mdhK5f.jpg
[spoiler=This is what he gets, for not reading]
The dreaded 'Scrap Dragon + Drago'-Combo:
na4xgxu.jpg
His deck was ghetto-Samurais, but that's irrelevant; I still despite that archetype[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Also this made me feel like an ass:
wQpYM0u.png

Archived