Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

DN Chronicles *Remake*

DuelingNetwork

• Please log in to reply
2076 replies to this topic

Sander

Sander

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • 13,623 posts
    Last Visit Oct 30 2018 04:46 PM

thMCiYF.png

KOF4Pp8.png

mr. waifu

mr. waifu

waifu count: 2

• Advanced Members
  • 555 posts
    Last Visit Jul 29 2016 10:17 AM
  • Alias:SCK

thMCiYF.png
KOF4Pp8.png

Why do you have 3 YouTube pages?
The letter below Y and U, above B and beside G and J doesn't work.

Sig

Thx Cauchemar!

Sander

Sander

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • 13,623 posts
    Last Visit Oct 30 2018 04:46 PM

Why do you have 3 YouTube pages?

I switch between multiple pages / videos, if I am researching, and I keep the tabs there in case I want to re-read / re-watch it. At that time I was mostly looking for side options against pendulums, that are not anti-spell fragrance.

mr. waifu

mr. waifu

• Advanced Members
  • 555 posts
Rate on a scale of 1 to 10 how dumb you think this is.
I was going on a streak in advanced and was really killin' it with the wins (only 1 lose at the time). Anyways, this high EXP donator requests to duel and I accept and instantly find him having an image of Vegeta, quite to my amusement. Anyways, I can't remember what Deck he was using. I was running a Burgesstoma Deck, which you probably know that it is Korean exclusive. Anyways, after my turn, he started to attack me since I had no monsters. Anyways, after some funny and hard-to-remember moves, I already had 2 2400 beatsticks on the field (I had Wetlands). Then, he asked which Deck I was using, and I told him. Now, ladies snd gentlemen, get prepared for the most dumbest statement from a Experienced Yu-Gi-Oh! player in history.

"Burgesstoma is BANNED lol"

Then he proceeds to rage quit. Now, I really don't blame him - Much. I mean, there is a yellow cross circle on it, which somebody could mistake for a ban circle. But, here is the reason this was just so stupid - We were STILL playing in Advanced. Seriously? Some of the more foolish DN players in my opinion are the high EXP players - Not excepting that they could get beat by a 100 / 0. I sent a PM to him about that, but he didn't respond, so yea, rage quit. If anyone sees this guy while in unrated, the second he plays a card, ask him what Deck it is. Then say "That Deck is BANNED lol". Then quit. Don't respond back to his PMs :)

Also, won against a couple of 1000 / 100 people: Won most if not all of them.

Sig

Thx Cauchemar!

_Wulf_

_Wulf_

Woof :3

• Advanced Members
  • 111 posts
    Last Visit Sep 19 2016 10:19 PM

Look in SIG. :3

Duel Moments 1

Sig

BT 

BT 

YCM's local lumberjack

• Senior Members
  • 7,506 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:52 PM

Look in SIG. :3

I thought you can only have 1 Malefic... so you could have lost so much sooner.

HUNAMAGA!

_Wulf_

_Wulf_

Woof :3

• Advanced Members
  • 111 posts
    Last Visit Sep 19 2016 10:19 PM

I thought you can only have 1 Malefic... so you could have lost so much sooner.

It was when I lost.

Duel Moments 1

Sig

BT 

BT 

YCM's local lumberjack

• Senior Members
  • 7,506 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:52 PM

It was when I lost.

OH! ok. my bad

HUNAMAGA!

Face McShooty

Face McShooty

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 2,566 posts
    Last Visit 41 minutes ago

I just ran into a guy who doesn't know how The True Name works... he searched his deck and put Scapegoat in his hand AND Summoned Obelisk without declaring and excavating. The second shot it just the rest of our conversation from the first screen shot

44a341c071eb4cc3b35ef56b78274a6c.png

7ba3fac94d324bd1a8694dbd94d38cee.png

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

Face McShooty

Face McShooty

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 2,566 posts
    Last Visit 41 minutes ago

ahhh... Glorious OTK

f893467328d3491792056477997df128.png

I attacked his now DEF Maiden with Dragon Spirit of White, he didn't use Mirror Force then, he negated the attack, changed Maiden to DEF, summoned a Blue Eyes, attacked with Chaos Max and he tried using Mirror Force to stop Chaos Max from attacking, and when I showed him he couldn't, he quit

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

mr. waifu

mr. waifu

• Advanced Members
  • 555 posts
I just had the worst 2 duels of my life.
I was on rated and was facing a clown Deck. I was playing Gem-Knights. He managed to put Area B, Vanity's Emptiness and Macro Cosmos. The only cards I could use against him was Obsidian, since it had enough attack and was level 3. Anyways, I was doing good, but then I lagged out. Stupid lag. Anyways, I went on rated again and actually dueled the same guy. Lulz. But, I lagged out again. I don't have much to tell, but my victory was so close, I wanted to punch a hole in the computer like....

giphy.gif

Sig

Thx Cauchemar!

Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Some men just want to watch the world burn at their feet

• Advanced Members
  • 1,708 posts
    Last Visit Jan 30 2018 12:15 PM

I was playing kozmos against who knows what and the guy decides to flip mirror force against wickedwitch attack, and then when i use witch's 2nd eff is stupid enough to say in the chat that he'd be gone 10 minutes.

Sakura's Christmas present and Award.

<3

That one time a magic deck dealt 113 damage in one turn

Other image

The Emperor is given to those who are key in being influential to their surroundings as a male figure. They are also associated with affinities of dominance and control, yet have other qualities about them that are needed to be in control, despite their disposition.

mr. waifu

mr. waifu

• Advanced Members
  • 555 posts

I was playing kozmos against who knows what and the guy decides to flip mirror force against wickedwitch attack, and then when i use witch's 2nd eff is stupid enough to say in the chat that he'd be gone 10 minutes.

Reminds me of guy that flipped a coin and if he got it right he won, and if they didn't admit defeat he would taunt them and go AFK. It's on Youtube

Sig

Thx Cauchemar!

yeet fam fetty wap nigga 420

haha yes :ok_hand:

• Quasar
  • 2,999 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:24 PM
This must live again.

9da465842c3400fa3c68a83c95479862.png

shadowliepard

shadowliepard

Waga michi wo terasu mirai kairo!

• Advanced Members
  • 512 posts
    Last Visit Jun 28 2018 11:49 AM

Maybe, if you had something to liven it up with.

Rename this to DuelingBook Chronicles, maybe.

In-Game Admin on DN February to July 2016.
I'm a girl. I'm 16 years old, living in California. That's Pacific Time Zone, GMT-8. Here are some archetypes I've made.

Y'all should check out my games, Remake a Card and Make up a Summoning Chant.

Chaosix

Chaosix

Sometimes

• Advanced Members
  • 629 posts
    Last Visit Jul 10 2018 09:18 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom
Won a duel with Larvae moth turbo

Result

haha yes :ok_hand:

• Quasar
  • 2,999 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:24 PM

Alright you fucking cuckolds I am reviving this thread and I have a bit part story to do it this time. This happened on YGOpro rather than DB but fuck off same thing.

Playing BA and matchup against ABC, things don't go well for me. I end up in a very non-yeetable position and my Cherubini is ABC'd, my Tour Guide Strike'd. Have to use Farfa and Scarm summon effects to make Dante then discard another Farfa for Beatrice and try to sit on that, though my opponent has ABC setup for next turn and the 3 on board to do whatever Xyx/link shit he can.

Generally this is scoop phase stuff and I had all but admitted defeat save for the fact I was up against an ABC player. Something about the deck seems to attract the most special kind of retard and if anyone was going to get me back in the game it was him.

So I have Beatrice with Dante and Scarm underneath, and Fiendish Rhino Warrior in hand on 5200 life points. My opponent has 2 As and 1 B on board, with a further B and C in grave, 1 backrow, Union Hangar up, and 3 in hand, sitting at 6500 from his Strike. This is, obviously, suboptimal. If he makes the glaringly obvious play of make ABC banish Beatrice I'm pretty fucked because 2600 vanillas are awkward to out for this deck never mind a 3000 with disruption, never mind with at most a 3-card hand. Fortunately, my opponent is exactly the special kind of retard I referenced earlier and he Raigekis me.

I almost want to thank this utter mongoloid as my Beatrice sends Snow, Dante adds back Cir, Scarm is set up for an end phase I'm now assured of reaching thanks to my Beatrice floating into the untargetable Pilgrim. As he didn't read Beatrice and is playing ABCs he of course did not read Pilgrim either, electing to summon ABC and attempt to use its effect only to have to banish his own Hangar. When he then attempted to swing over Pilgrim, I chained Snow, and he ragequit.

The takeaway from this tale of DN is that reading cards is generally a strong play, and ABC players are fuckmuppets.

9da465842c3400fa3c68a83c95479862.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users