yu_gi_oh__card_template_hd__version_2__b

Also included in the downloads are some examples, the Rounded Edges action, and a text tutorial.
As of V2, you must read the given readme file, as it contains important instructions!

DOWNLOADS

HD version 27 mb(new in v2)
Mini version 9 mb(new in v2)
Old version 17 mb

REQUIRED
  • Adobe Photoshop. This was made in CS6 but I think it should work for older versions.
  • Any fonts that are required can be found here.
  • Very basic knowledge of PS. Most of the work is already done for you.
FEATURES
  • Make every kind of card, including tokens! (new in v2)
  • Available as both HD and Mini versions, for those who don't always need to make superhuge cards. (new in v2)
  • Multiple text layers available, already preset to accommodate larger amounts of text identically to existing Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
  • Every text layer is customizable!
  • Easily make any card gold foil just by toggling visibility for the layer group
  • All fonts, text sizes, alignment have been checked to be pixel-perfect identical to real cards.
  • Different preset layer styles to simulate different rarities, now a bigger selection. (new in v2)
  • Fonts and sizes are now 100% accurate. (new in v2)
  • Create rounded edges in one click using the given action! (new in v2)
TERMS OF USE AND STUFF
  • No credit is required, but is very much appreciated
  • Don't reupload/redistribute, link back to this page if required.
  • Don't rip parts or anything, I can tell when people use my stuff.
  • No GIMP porting or anything at the moment. Download a trial of, or pirate PS.
  • Refrain from using for making Hentai Oricas for fcuk's sake.
  • Yu-Gi-Oh is not owned by me.

Beta version 0 "Junon" is now available for testing. This template includes eveything except S/Ts and Xyzs.

DOWNLOAD!

Differences:

Cards are in the new style now; cards "fill" the frame more. w00t

Different rarities available without you having to waste time! w00t

WATER attribute doesn't look like poop anymore. w00t

Effect monster re-done from scratch using official proxy.

Synchro re-done from scratch using official proxy.

Dark synchro re-done, actually looks like dark synchro now.

Rest colored according to official proxies to match perfectly.

Holofoils have completely been scrapped, because I don't think anyone needed them.

File size is now half!

Random fish:

5554990_zps8c678159.jpg

Examples: 1 2 3

NOT ORIGINAL SIZE. Original size is always huge/official proxy size.

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

S/Ts, Xyzs coming soon. Xyz still has problems.

Judas you're my hero again, this looks amazing, can't wait to try it out!

Did you like Junon's makeover? I spent half an hour on it, and I've got an exam tomorrow. <3 I'm awesome.

on topic: Please do, I want to check for compatibility and the like.

Junon's makeover? What are you even talking about?

OP: So I played around with it a bit, seems to be just as good as your Xyz Beta that you sent me, if not better. You still havn't made the 1st edition just hang, it's not that hard to do, so not sure why, but I fixed it myself. The only problem I have is that the fusion looks weird. I don't know if it's just me, but for reason it looks all bluetinted. I also wish that you in the full realease would put in the ability to make a custom one again, not a big deal, but would be nice if it's possible.

Here's an example of the weird fusion:

Fusion.png

And here's the actual card:

AuraofPrejudice.png

EDIT: Just noticed that the Serial number's font is a little weird. I'll try to fix that soonish.

I don't see any blur, try wiping your monitor off.

No, I mean it's resampled poorly.

When resizing, always uncheck Bicubic Automatic, change it to only Bicubic. Also don't apply sharpen/unsharp mask filters before/after resizing, it's looking very bad.

Junon's makeover? What are you even talking about?

I meant the default picture in the template, lol.

Btw that is what the official proxies for fusion look like... not much I can do about that, sorry.

No, I mean it's resampled poorly.

When resizing, always uncheck Bicubic Automatic, change it to only Bicubic. Also don't apply sharpen/unsharp mask filters before/after resizing, it's looking very bad.

I meant the default picture in the template, lol.

Btw that is what the official proxies for fusion look like... not much I can do about that, sorry.

I don't think I applied any before, but that about the Bi-Cubic I didn't know, won't do that for the future.

EDIT: How do you apply unapply them anyways?

I don't think I applied any before, but that about the Bi-Cubic I didn't know, won't do that for the future.

EDIT: How do you apply unapply them anyways?

There are sharpen filters under filters->Sharpen or something like that.

You're better off using something by Topaz instead of using any of those when you want to do some real sharpening work to fix bad quality images.

There are sharpen filters under filters->Sharpen or something like that.

You're better off using something by Topaz instead of using any of those when you want to do some real sharpening work to fix bad quality images.

So, do I just click "Even Sharper" (that's directly translated, not sure if it's called that in english) on each of the "layers" (also directly translated)?

Also, what's Topaz?

So, do I just click "Even Sharper" (that's directly translated, not sure if it's called that in english) on each of the "layers" (also directly translated)?

Also, what's Topaz?

What language PS are you using?

Perhaps you meant "Sharpen more" in english.

Personally, I always use "Sharpen Edges" and "Smart Sharpen" the most.

[hr]

Topaz is a bunch of expensive Photoshop filters by Topaz Labs, but they're really awesome for recovering lost detail, fixing crappy looking images. The one I was referring to was Topaz Clean ($30) and DeNoise ($80). Use the demos while you can, they're really, really... awesome.

What language PS are you using?

Perhaps you meant "Sharpen more" in english.

Personally, I always use "Sharpen Edges" and "Smart Sharpen" the most.

[hr]

Topaz is a bunch of expensive Photoshop filters by Topaz Labs, but they're really awesome for recovering lost detail, fixing crappy looking images. The one I was referring to was Topaz Clean ($30) and DeNoise ($80). Use the demos while you can, they're really, really... awesome.

Danish version. I am talking about the top one. I tried to use it, but when I resized it, it still looked bad. Am I doing something wrong? I'll try to download the Topaz demo, not sure if it works on the PS Trail though.

Topaz is not something you need right now, I only use it for card images, not cards. I mentioned it only just in case, it's good to have it.

Idk why the blurry thing happens tho

Hm, well that's not my problem. My problem is the text and such. But as I said I tried to put it on the settings you suggested, but it still doens't look good. Can you in any way show how you do it?

Archived