As if chaos needed more support...[Single Challenge 24/100]

Ren✧

aKfnmcD.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can banish 1 DARK or LIGHT monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand. This card's Attribute is treated as that of the banished monster. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard; Banish 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard. This card is treated as both a LIGHT and DARK monster in the Graveyard.

I've never really messed too much with Chaos, finding it overused, but you know boredom sometimes forces us to extremes...

This is actually really cool! It has Wyburstar's ATK and a slightly more flexible effect. While it's not a cantrip, it does something flavorful and useful that can work with Leviair, and it fuels Dark Armed Dragon. I feel it would be too powerful at Level 3, but at Level 4 it's fine. I assume it banishes from the Graveyard to Summon itself?

This is actually really cool! It has Wyburstar's ATK and a slightly more flexible effect. While it's not a cantrip, it does something flavorful and useful that can work with Leviair, and it fuels Dark Armed Dragon. I feel it would be too powerful at Level 3, but at Level 4 it's fine. Good job.

Well that's 1 point to boredom. Thanks for the comment!

I thought about lowering it's ATK down to 1600 if it needed to be a bit more balanced...

Archived