Number 96: Dark Mist

300px-Number96DarkMist-SP13-EN-C-1E.jpg

3 Level 2 monsters
Once per battle, during either player's turn, when an attack is declared involving this card and an opponent's monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; halve the ATK of the opponent's monster, and if you do, this card gains that same amount of ATK.

Because apparently, it's getting a Chaos Number version.

>Incarnation of Insanity
Oh boy here we go....

And considering Chaos Numbers tend to have an "upgraded" version of their existing effect-
Methinks it will be the same effect as 96, but not once-per-turn, and activates during the Main Phase 1 just to make it faster.

I'll just point out that's the episode title, not necessarily concrete evidence that there's going to be a Number C96. It's likely, but not guaranteed. It's not even the card's name (Chaos has a colon following the word chaos, rather than Number).

It's one of those cards that looks like it should be much better than it actually is. Still, it being used in an actual duel recently was awesome.

>Incarnation of Insanity
Oh boy here we go....

And considering Chaos Numbers tend to have an "upgraded" version of their existing effect-
Methinks it will be the same effect as 96, but not once-per-turn, and activates during the Main Phase 1 just to make it faster.

This already isn't once per turn though.

I'll just point out that's the episode title, not necessarily concrete evidence that there's going to be a Number C96. It's likely, but not guaranteed. It's not even the card's name (Chaos has a colon following the word chaos, rather than Number).

Number 96 summons the mighty "Number C" monster.

It said in the description.

This already isn't once per turn though.

Normal 96 is once per battle.
Meaning if you attack, oh, say, Gene Warped Warwolf: This becomes 1100, while Wolf becomes 1000.
My, theoretical version: 100 - 2000 -> 1100 - 1000 -> 1600 - 500 -> 1850 - 250 -> You get the idea.

Normal 96 is once per battle.
Meaning if you attack, oh, say, Gene Warped Warwolf: This becomes 1100, while Wolf becomes 1000.
My, theoretical version: 100 - 2000 -> 1100 - 1000 -> 1600 - 500 -> 1850 - 250 -> You get the idea.

Once per battle and once per turn aren't the same thing.

Archived